Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 1-10 male attractiveness scale (*2nd revision*)

What the actual fuck happened with 7? How the fuck do you think that’s a 7 lol

6 mogs 7

According to this I am between a 3 and 4

I'm 5/10 or 6/10, consistent with what other people rate me.

5/6 from afar and 4 up close. I have a weird overbite so I can fake the jawline thing but I'm tiny, frail, and can't find a haircut that suits me.

im probably a 3 but ethnics get -3 so i am a 0. it would be better if i didnt have a face

9/10 - Dreamy. Almost every feature they have is attractive. Chiseled jawline, hunter eyes, clear skin, muscles, and salon-quality hair. May be eligible for 10/10 status. Most male models fall into this category.
View attachment 31968
Unknown
Guys like this seriously resemble The Crimson Chin, and not in a good way. The "chiseled jawline" on many of the chads posted here look hyperextended, kind of like the muscular jaw of a horse.

SMUG FUCKING FAGGOTS EXPOSE THEMSELVES

INCEL LARPERS PERFECT THREAD EXPOSURE

GODDAMN SO MANY 3-6s WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

@Gremlincel @13k @CopeWithTheRope

SMUG FUCKING FAGGOTS EXPOSE THEMSELVES

INCEL LARPERS PERFECT THREAD EXPOSURE

GODDAMN SO MANY 3-6s WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

@Gremlincel @13k @CopeWithTheRope
Well, most incels wont be really ugly. Sub 3, deformity level people will very very few. Sadly, you and me are unlucky enough to be in that minority.

I wanna see what you look like though. Mind dming me a pic ?

I see many people posting that ethnic is -3 to any score you would otherwise have. On whose scale is this? Does it mean that your looks gets -3 in the eyes of white women, or does the -3 apply also if we have ethnic women in question?

Consistent with my own estimate, probably 6, give or take .5 points.

I'd swap 8 and 9 though. The former has the natural phenotype desired by most foids, while Gigachad looks exaggeratedly monumental, inflated by gymcelling and the "dominance" angle from which the photo was taken.

the weatherman is pretty ugly tbh

I see many people posting that ethnic is -3 to any score you would otherwise have. On whose scale is this? Does it mean that your looks gets -3 in the eyes of white women, or does the -3 apply also if we have ethnic women in question?
All women.

this is the best attractive scale i've seen
the problem with incels isn't just looks it's the lack of social skills

What if you have good to toptair bone structure but, you are 20 - 30 pounds over weight, what rating would that be? 4-5?
Still 3. Good bone structure doesn't mean anything if it's hidden under a thick layer of fat.

On this scale I'm probably a 5. Girls have rated me a 3 though.

But honestly I think anything under an 8 would be considered incel.

What a 10/10 looks like:
Gigachad chart

What a 10/10 looks like:
View attachment 32424
LOL WTH?!?! This guy does not even look real, looks like some kind of cartoon character or an end level boss. (Although his build, looks are immaculate, no one can take that away from him!)
All women.
Hmm interesting, although not 100% consistent with what i see IRL, for example Gypsy women extremely prefer Gypsy man. Even dudes like this guy get women from inside their own ethnic group no big problem.

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
3/10 but could be a 4/10 from a distance with a hat on maybe.