Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 1-10 male attractiveness scale (*2nd revision*)

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
My own personal rating scale with examples for each.
Incel
1/10 - Horrid. Complete and total physical abnormalities and/or congenital defects. Extreme burn victims, chemical warfare survivors, and people with genetic syndromes are likely to be here.
025164EA 143B 42A2 9C66 A9169C5236CB
0B427229 EED8 4715 A4DA 9773EC6F300B

Roy L. Dennis and Elephant Man

2/10 - Hideous. May have missing/rotted teeth, all terrible cranial characteristics, and awful complexion. There may be minor physical abnormalities. The morbidly obese automatically fall into this category.
ED4BB815 8894 46E6 AF6C F4A2CA793ABB

onecooldude123

3/10 - Ugly. No physical abnormalities, but certainly not average. May contain traits of 2/10s but less severe. May have crooked teeth, bad complexion, big nose, noticeably recessed chin, or a long mid-face. The obese automatically fall into this category.
9CAADAF2 D1FC 40D7 9723 3F3C1205172F

David Schneider

4/10 - Just unattractive. Unexaggerated bad traits like a big nose, prey eyes, vertical forehead, recessed chin, and acne. Might have one good feature, but the rest are poor/below average.
E8032E87 CD52 4F78 9498 1F98998E4101

Joseph Goebbels

Normie (6s can also be Chad-lites)
5/10 - Average. Has an average haircut, average complexion, average everything. Maybe has a pimple here or there. May have one or two good traits as well as one or two bad ones.
B7D4D944 29DA 4183 BF42 3358CA553C9D

Logic (rapper)

6/10 - Decent. May have very mild to non-existent acne, or minor complexion issues. Might also have no more than one negative feature, but will also have at least a couple positive features such as a good haircut, jawline, skin, neck, frame, or eyes.
999B8017 D7B1 40DD 821D C30E61DF2F2F

Dave Belvederi

Chad (certain 7s might only be Chad-lites)
7/10 - Good-looking. Is clearly above average in appearance. Good hair, skin is clear or almost clear, and has good cranial characteristics. Might have one very minor negative feature.
80BC753F CD57 4E73 999F 0C901875E0B6

Paul Ryan

8/10 - Hot. Has no negative features, but many positive ones such as a strong jawline, nice eyes, sloped forehead with a strong brow, and great hair. Genetically blessed.
E199B79F 513A 4B40 9235 2F11C98FC17B

Jon Kortajarena

9/10 - Dreamy. Almost every feature they have is attractive. Chiseled jawline, hunter eyes, clear skin, muscles, and salon-quality hair. May be eligible for 10/10 status. Most male models fall into this category.
04AE3BC4 85F1 4C0F 818F EBDDD1E714AB

Unknown

10/10 - Perfect. A 10/10 is impossible to determine since it depends on the woman rating them. The vast majority are 9/10s who are their oneitis. For example, Justin Bieber could be rated 10/10 by a fan, but 9/10 by someone else.

0/10 - Ethnic

I’m like a 3-4

Strong post. Most incels fall into a 4 imo.

Very good post I would love to see more of these preferably as a sticky with several photos under each category for more accuracy.

The guy you got for 7 is ugly as fuck in that picture.

id say im a 10/10 tbh tbh

I disagree with your 6 and 7 examples but only by a point each, obviously a much better list than the stuff that gets meme'd.

btw logic's wife divorced him after he showed her with money and expensive gifts

she admitted she wasn't in love with him LOL even money and status won't hold down a woman
looks-wise, his ex-wife was too good for him

ok 16 year old kid.

I'd give myself a 3.5/10. The funny part is I routinely see people in public below that rating. There are some uuuuughly people out there.

There was that Seinfeld episode where he said that 90 to 95 percent of the population is undateable. Where I live it's rare to see someone above 5/10 that isn't in high-school.

The people I live around most resemble Wal-Mart people! Ugh, why can't I get a date?

I mog that rapper i've never heard of, but i would have a hard time calling myself 5+ or even 5 tbh.

Average looks ugly as hell but the next tier its already Chadlite.

What if you have good to toptair bone structure but, you are 20 - 30 pounds over weight, what rating would that be? 4-5?

I can easily say I'm a 2/10 hopeless incel

It reminds me of how subhuman Egyptians are, the average Egyptian man literally looks like the screaming guy in the middle.
Agree, ive been to Egypt and everyone is short and almost curry level looks, this is aside from the occasional European looking ones which made up around 5-10% of the people I saw

A simple guide. Facial bone structure (especially strong jaw) > everything. All the rest are details.

I'm def below 3..I looksmaxed my ass off earlier in life and made it almost to a 4..the only people that noticed were my mother and some prostitutes

Don't worry, the 3/10 can easily gymcel to 9/10.

Agree, ive been to Egypt and everyone is short and almost curry level looks, this is aside from the occasional European looking ones which made up around 5-10% of the people I saw
I'm fairly tall and not curry looking, but I'm still pretty ugly. I've never seen an Egyptian who was over 5/10.

Real talk on this scale i probably rate as a normie. Maybe even 6 but i think thats because the pic you chose is worse than a 6 irl.

Its hard to tell tbh. On a good day probably 5.5 and a bad one 4.

In before larpers call me a fakecel.

Still looking for a place to get rated anonymously and realistically

I’m guessing I’m a 4. Combined with manletism, skinny fat, low T frame, it’s a death sentence. Thing is, when it comes to male looks, a miss is as good as a mile. A 4 might as well be a 0. Femoids would sooner die than fuck a sub-5

Pretty good breakdown. Yes, considered the number of 6 and 7's who believe they are incel until their faces are published, we need more evaluation criteria like this.

I'm a 3, though life-long obesity is just one of my defects.

Last edited:
Goebbels had 6 children. Just be the second most important person in Nazi Germany, bro.

Pretty bullshit chart. 3 is making a goofy face and probably looks better than 4. 6 and 7 should be reversed.

shitty chart. 1's are ridiculously exxagerated and people like that are so negligible they're more like 0's.

2 3 4 are more or less in the same league except that onecooldude is a 0 also.

I guess Im a 3.5 right now even though I have perfect skin. If I gymcel and surgerymax I might ascend

There's a bigger than 1 point difference between Paul Ryan and Jon

There's a bigger than 1 point difference between Paul Ryan and Jon
The requirement to score higher goes up exponentially.
I would say scale is not linear.

I think 2 should be one and 1 should be 0/10. There is a such thing as a guy who is completely off of the sexual attractiveness scale. It's impossible for him to fuck purely based on looks.

JFL putting Chad-lite at 5/10.

In Brazil, Dave Belvederi is 9/10. JBN (Just be Nordic) may be true in the jungle.
1/10 is 0/10. Let this creature soul rest in peace.

I disagree with your 6 and 7 examples but only by a point each, obviously a much better list than the stuff that gets meme'd.
High IQ.
We needed something like this. A fair and sensible scale.
Because everyone on this site claims to be 2/10 until you compare your looks to this scale.
Just one problem
Pretty bullshit chart. 3 is making a goofy face and probably looks better than 4. 6 and 7 should be reversed.
Belvederi's eyes are absolute incel-tier (just Google more pictures) and IMO aren't a "very minor negative feature". Paul Ryan doesn't seem to have any noticeable negative features except the fact that his jaw could be a little better, but that's a very minor negative feature. So that's why they're placed the way they are.

But that's just my own opinion.

You guys rate me knyumuru on imgur

Belvederi's eyes are absolute incel-tier (just Google more pictures) and IMO aren't a "very minor negative feature". Paul Ryan doesn't seem to have any noticeable negative features except the fact that his jaw could be a little better, but that's a very minor negative feature. So that's why they're placed the way they are.

But that's just my own opinion.

Yeah, I think the 6 is a 5 and the 7 is a 6. Paul Ryan has no major flaws but nothing looks good either.

Rofl u put paul ryan as chad? Prob he was when he was younger but idk could of put better person like trumps son

Great post!! Thanks for posting!! Tried to post one simmilar a couple of days ago but was blocked and got notification that I would have broken site rules...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back