Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That's how future looks like.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Lmao

Cucks destroyed this world completly, now 4/10 noodle will be looksmatch of 9/10 white male model. It's over if you are sub8. I wish i could disconnect shit like reddit people from internet :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

do u mog that guy

Heh, the old stereotype is true.

The one that says most white guys really do not know what an actually attractive asian female looks like.

I want to kill all race-mixers.

Men being of higher psl than women, while it should be the other way around.

Men being of higher psl than women, while it should be the other way around.
lol higher? bro be honest, he mogs her so much, she looks like shit compared to him ded srs

Omg those comments are pure ragefuel

The one that says most white guys really do not know what an actually attractive asian female looks like.
She looks Filipino, they are all ugly. Maybe 5% of them come close to the average Chinese or Japanese foid.

lol higher? bro be honest, he mogs her so much, she looks like shit compared to him ded srs

No misunderstanding here. In relationships women should mog men, not the other way around, as the current trend is showing.

Giving access to the internet/public opinion to the rabble was a huge mistake, just as democracy was

Giving access to the internet/public opinion to the rabble was a huge mistake, just as democracy was
The founding father’s of America never intended for everyone to be allowed to vote. At the beginning, only white land owners were allowed to vote, about 6% of the population.
Women, slaves, colored folk and the poor weren’t allowed too.

This ensured that the people that had the biggest stake in the country were the ones deciding how the country was ran. Funny how we became a feminist, welfare state less than 100 years after women and colored people were allowed to vote.

she is very ugly; stupid and disgusting noodle, the ugliest ones are the most demanding and petty

Blah blah blah blah blah

Not one second

East Asian mongol “down syndrome” pan face femlets look like alien teens in pajamas.

West Asiatic waifus are superior.

A728DF26 6A96 4B8B 8D61 2CC68C9F064A

View attachment 144426

Cucks destroyed this world completly, now 4/10 noodle will be looksmatch of 9/10 white male model. It's over if you are sub8. I wish i could disconnect shit like reddit people from internet :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She's just the Chong on his dong for a little while. He won't marry her.

That's how future looks like.

Ezgif 4 4299000f796e

She's just the Chong on his dong for a little while. He won't marry her.
Lmao this

Retards commenting on the pic are coping hard.

First commenter has shit in their eyes.

2nd commenter is out of his mind. Anyone who thinks that gook is beautiful is a fucking brainlet. It's no wonder we got sloppy 3/10 landwhales thinking they're 8s thanks to this retard who can't be objective.

Reminder that foid think a PSL8 is average, so yeah they would think that opry is about looksmatched with this noodle

Funny thing about this chad, if he breeds with her...if it’s a female she will be a Stacey....if it’s a hapa son...he will grow up and be a member on this site.

meanwhile her looksmatch is fertilizer in that forest in japan.

Funny thing about this chad, if he breeds with her...if it’s a female she will be a Stacey....if it’s a hapa son...he will grow up and be a member on this site.
this is so true, stacys exist in all shapes, chads in the other hand need to follow the exact same type
Holy shit this is dark but true
Our sad reality :cryfeels:

"beautiful woman"
Haha he has more beauty and neutony and somehow looks more feminine despite being a male in his late 20's.

I have a chadlite friend who's probably like a 6-7/10 who's dating a woman with a 4/10 face and he seems to think he's really knocking it out of the park in terms of women.

:feelshaha:

His one eye is bigger then the other

truth, i don't support racemixing but if anything, his asian looksmatch would be second from right
32691682_1683304455092352_7685643968154959872_n-e1543622208781.jpg

meanwhile delusional redditors who have never seen an actual attractive asian female in their life will say "they're of equal attractiveness hurr durr whats wrong"

View attachment 144426

and u kept saying that im spamming :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Difference is that i’m expressing myself by saying that the cucks in the comments are saying the equivalent to nothing, while you just quote to death

That Chad is beyond cucked. I'm incel and I wouldnt even date that creature

Difference is that i’m expressing myself by saying that the cucks in the comments are saying the equivalent to nothing, while you just quote to death
well im quoting less than most of users here, wrong person
JCMiNsw

PS. Also difference is that im not shitposting in inceldom discussion

truth, i don't support racemixing but if anything, his asian looksmatch would be second from right
32691682_1683304455092352_7685643968154959872_n-e1543622208781.jpg

meanwhile delusional redditors who have never seen an actual attractive asian female in their life will say "they're of equal attractiveness hurr durr whats wrong"
those sluts are all cum dumpsters for white chad. some unlucky rich ricecel will wife up those hoes one day :feelskek:

those sluts are all cum dumpsters for white chad. some unlucky rich ricecel will wife up those hoes one day :feelskek:
but volcel if you wouldn't

View attachment 144426

That jawline, that fucking jawline, the chin, the jawline, the fucking chin, wtf

That jawline, that fucking jawline, the chin, the jawline, the fucking chin, wtf
its male model bro, just google Sean O'Pry, i would kill to look like him

its male model bro, just google Sean O'Pry, i would kill to look like him
Jesus christ, it really is a male model. That actually relieves me, thought it was an average guy.

He could've gotten any giga-Stacy he wanted, yet he chose that noodlewhale monstrosity instead. She's wearing a fuckton of fakeup too, AND SHE IS STILL UGLY

Jesus christ, it really is a male model. That actually relieves me, thought it was an average guy.
lol with that eye area? average guy? mogs 99% of population ded srs

I don't get why why aznidentitycels hate these types of couples, their children will look 100% Asian anyways