Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That's how future looks like.

He could've gotten any giga-Stacy he wanted, yet he chose that noodlewhale monstrosity instead. She's wearing a fuckton of fakeup too, AND SHE IS STILL UGLY
its just a photo with a fan you bloody autist :feelskek:

2nd commenter is out of his mind. Anyone who thinks that gook is beautiful is a fucking brainlet. It's no wonder we got sloppy 3/10 landwhales thinking they're 8s thanks to this retard who can't be objective.

I can't find any Asian woman beautiful because they all literally look the same to me.

I can't even imagine having an Asian wife and then going to Asia and I wouldn't even be able to recognize my wife if she was in company of other women JFL.

its just a photo with a fan you bloody autist :feelskek:
Shit like this still happens you dolt, If the genders were swapped, the celeb thot would press charges on the guy for sexual harassment.

I have a chadlite friend who's probably like a 6-7/10 who's dating a woman with a 4/10 face and he seems to think he's really knocking it out of the park in terms of women. The dating market is utterly fucked.
In fact he is, in this world status

2020 will be a shitty decade

well this is future :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

I have a chadlite friend who's probably like a 6-7/10 who's dating a woman with a 4/10 face and he seems to think he's really knocking it out of the park in terms of women. The dating market is utterly fucked.
Normies always overrate foids and underrate dudes. That's why you always hear shit like "I know an ugly dude with a beautiful gf!!! :soy::soy:"

I can't find any Asian woman beautiful because they all literally look the same to me.

I can't even imagine having an Asian wife and then going to Asia and I wouldn't even be able to recognize my wife if she was in company of other women JFL.

Exactly

Even black people have aesthetic features that makes an individual different from another.

Honestly at this point I'm starting to feel like asians really are one of the most subhuman races out there. At least foids from other races don't lose sleep not being with a white guy. Noodlewhores are so desperate to racemix, that they fuck with sandniggers as a last resort.

it was just his fan

it was just his fan
I'm pretty sure the main problem here is Normgroids thinking they're looksmatched and completely undervaluing a literal male model and pegging him down to the same tier as a 3/10 gook whore.