Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy That’s an interesting point. Crosspist from r/whitepeopletwitter (i.redd.it) submitted 1 day ago by thewifeaquatic1 319 comments

"s-see I critize incels,I- am not incel right??"

He’s not entirely wrong

I would guess foids throwing themselves at serial killers leads to a bigger 'increase in the net violence' than if they would throw themselves at incels

The type of logic driven by the just world hypothesis. The level of insight coming from his brain is special.

It’s okay when Chad is violent

If the way we think about women is what makes us incel, then how come abusive men that kill women are very common? Another retard tier argument to appeal to zero iq twitterfags

Net Cucking would go up too.

I would be so paranoid and pissed off all the time from the blackpill that I don't think I'll ever be able to fit in. Whenever I see someone actions, I always think of the worst possiblities. Blackpill is the biggest thing that will hold me back. Probably till I rope

shaming virgins to get pussy is a disgusting behaviour:feelsbadman:

"Oh yeah dude, incels will be more violent with gfs":soy:

Meanwhile, there are studies showing that foids are indifferent towards violent men:)chad:)

Yesbr0

how often u on reddit ritalincuck :feelshmm:

just watch movies with strong female protagonists and talk to dr. goldberg theory

"all incels are violent, therefore all guys who think like incels are incels who beat their girlfriends"

This retarded twitter cuck turned you, an single virgin "involuntary celibate" into a wifebeater in a matter of seconds lol.

99% of all incels have never even heard the term “incel” in their life