Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels are a major threat to wahmez safety, according to this IT nu male (DEBUNKED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

>reformed incel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"yikes! let's unpack this", as they would say

first off, elliot rodger was NOT white. he was hapa who was most likely raised to hate his heritage by his self-hating mother, his pathetic father and white boys and girls. I know you desperately want us to fit the image that you have of us in your tiny soy filled " brain", but half of this site is non-white and thats because of the society you defend so much
cho seung hui, chris harper-mercer, marc lepine, ali sonboly and alek minassian, these guys have one thing in common

now let's get into this delusional claim
>incels are a major threat to women's safety :soy:

JFL it sounds so retarded at face value. this faggot is talking out of his ass because soylet has filled up his mouth.

it's common knowledge that the majority of violence against women is done by sexual partners

the WHO agrees with me
Almost one third (30%) of all women who have been in a relationship have experienced physical and/or sexual violence by their intimate partner. The prevalence estimates of intimate partner violence range from 23.2% in high-income countries and 24.6% in the WHO Western Pacific region to 37% in the WHO Eastern Mediterranean region, and 37.7% in the WHO South-East Asia region.

23% in the west, i.e hypergamy land.

here's one on them getting BTFO
Globally as many as 38% of all murders of women are committed by intimate partners.
ROFL so much for elliot rodger and his grand kill count of 6 :feelskek:. chad has the biggest high score yet

here's the link
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/violence-against-women

>buuut it says male entitlement is a cause of violence against women silly inzel :soy:

sexual 'entitlement' exists in every male, it's not exclusive to incels. chad is also 'entitled' by the same definition. maybe an impotent cuckold that browses IT can't relate.

chad is the ER GOD according to the white ribbon
On average, one woman a week is murdered by her current or former partner.

LOL

now lets get into the meat of it, the R word

this is what RAINN has to say about it
Of sexual abuse cases reported to law enforcement, 93% of juvenile victims knew the perpetrator:
59% were acquaintances
34% were family members
7% were strangers to the victim

whoop! there it is!

and these stats are loud, because victims are less likely to report their partners and acquaintances compared to strangers
Reasons Victims Choose to Report—or Not

Of the sexual violence crimes not reported to police from 2005-2010, the victim gave the following reasons for not reporting:5

20% feared retaliation
(complete strangers can't retaliate btw)

13% believed it was a personal matter
'personal' matter=fear of chad going to jail because they won't get his dick anymore
sources:
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

TL;DR it's the normies and chads that are the greatest threat to femoids safety. not us lonely NEET virgins.
women are literally in bed with their enemies

@RageAgainstTDL @FemaleInventionsLOL

Last edited:
Lol at the racism of cucktears white supremacist towards ER an oppressed ethnic male

Great post OP

ER was a Hapa, he had some “privilege” but compared to the people he went to school with? :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:

i bet no one on cucktears has met a self identified incel. yet thats one of their major threats lol

i bet no one on cucktears has met a self identified incel. yet thats one of their major threats lol
lol go on their weekly advice thread and you'll see lots of them

incels are statistically the least likely people to ever harm a woman

Cucktears takes an L once again tbh.

Cucktears poster:

"Every man should respect wymynn. These are the values that I raise my wife's son to believe in"

I hope he wasn’t too distracted by the sounds of Tyrone fucking his wife as he wrote that post.

I hope he wasn’t too distracted by the sounds of Tyrone fucking his wife as he wrote that post.

Tyrone is creampying his gf while our dear soycuck plays his Nintendo. Faggots gonna fag

>reformed incel :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"yikes! let's unpack this", as they would say

first off, elliot rodger was NOT white. he was hapa who was most likely raised to hate his heritage by his self-hating mother, his pathetic father and white boys and girls. I know you desperately want us to fit the image that you have of us in your tiny soy filled " brain", but half of this site is non-white and thats because of the society you defend so much
cho seung hui, chris harper-mercer, marc lepine, ali sonboly and alek minassian, these guys have one thing in common

now let's get into this delusional claim
>incels are a major threat to women's safety :soy:

JFL it sounds so retarded at face value. this faggot is talking out of his ass because soylet has filled up his mouth.

it's common knowledge that the majority of violence against women is done by sexual partners

the WHO agrees with me

23% in the west, i.e hypergamy land.

here's one on them getting BTFO

ROFL so much for elliot rodger and his grand kill count of 6 :feelskek:. chad has the biggest high score yet

here's the link
https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/violence-against-women

>buuut it says male entitlement is a cause of violence against women silly inzel :soy:

sexual 'entitlement' exists in every male, it's not exclusive to incels. chad is also 'entitled' by the same definition. maybe an impotent cuckold that browses IT can't relate.

chad is the ER GOD according to the white ribbon

LOL

now lets get into the meat of it, the R word

this is what RAINN has to say about it

whoop! there it is!

and these stats are loud, because victims are less likely to report their partners and acquaintances compared to strangers

'personal' matter=fear of chad going to jail because they won't get his dick anymore
sources:
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

TL;DR it's the normies and chads that are the greatest threat to femoids safety. not us lonely NEET virgins.
women are literally in bed with their enemies

@RageAgainstTDL @FemaleInventionsLOL

Would it be strange if people with the lack of all personal validation (no sense of validation that you are a human being even) and who has been treated like shit all their lifes are dangerous? I Don't get the fucking point. It's like starving a lion, poke it with a stick, abuse it all it's life and then ask:
DERP how come this lion is agressive DERP?

Yeah I think incels are dangerous, rightfully so............. I don't think anyone wants to be dangerous and feel on the fucking edge all the time tho.
But just work on your personality bro!! We are all rich right?!?!? Maybe people should ask what the fuck is wrong with society

Great stats. :feelsokman: Proves them wrong about us.

Imagine taking IncelTears seriously at all.
Good research and all, but I feel the effort was misdirected and futile.

Anyone who unironically thinks a bunch of virgins who aren't even given the opportunity to touch roasties, is a danger to roastiekind's well-being, is too low IQ to accept analytical data and research.

High effort post. Thanks for the stats and evidences explained here.

But at the same time, the same people who cherrypick incels.is posts will read this, and they will laugh at your effort because they don’t care if you have something to say, they only want to mock you for not being aligned to their narrative.

I’m sure that a soycuck will read this thread, but after reading this he will come back to his soy allies and re-start to ridicule incels, forgetting about what you have shown to him.

Also, hi cucktears, fuck you. I hope you get cancer.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: bro your posts really getting higher IQ everyday tbh

I would guess the serial killers women throw themselves at are a bigger threat to their safety than the silent, ugly, harmless social outcasts whose existence they hardly acknowledge and do everything to avoid are. You know their caricature of incels is utter horseshit by the mere fact that they have the courage to openly bad mouth us. These cowardly numales would never dream of accusing muslims of constituting a big threat to women's safety even though, according to their own standards, that's what true practitioners of islam actually are.

Oh yeah, I'm sure incels are the threat to women and not the Chads who have drunken gangbang parties on the weekend. Surely those people could never harm a woman because they have a golden personality!
he was hapa who was most likely raised to hate his heritage by his self-hating mother, his pathetic father and white boys and girls.

Noticed a slight inaccuracy about ER. His biological mother divorced and went back to Asia when he was very young so it's unlikely she taught him to be self-loathing. His stepmom was a North African model who constantly poked fun at him so I think more blame lies with her.

Last edited:
In handy graph form

i don't interact with foids

A lot of us are NEET or autistic or both as well as manlets. There is probably more chance a fly would hurt a hole than an incel.

Noticed a slight inaccuracy about ER. His biological mother divorced and went back to Asia when he was very young so it's unlikely she taught him to be self-loathing. His stepmom was a North African model who constantly poked fun at him so I think more blame lies with her.
ethnic whores are all the same anyway

Stop giving them attention, retards!

Oh god, femoids think a sub8 male being next to them is "rape" but chads can hit and kick her and it's okay.

IT is so fucking delusional, if they knew femoids are clueless as to what we post here, that fact would make them break down and cry because their hate subreddit is so retarded.

High IQ post. Cucktears can fuck off.

Cucktears are NPCs...

Yas Wahmans suck. All thots shud burn! :feelsree:

Good thread, OP. Of course, cucktears won't be able to compute what you've said let alone counter your points because it doesn't fit into their safe little narrative.

We are such a low % of blackpilled men it would have no impact