Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

that time i ignored a girl in high school

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
it was lunch, i was using my laptop and sitting alone in a table like i always do (95 percent of all the other tables were full of people), to this day that i still miss the schools's food. I was looking at my school's laptop, and there was this latina (i'm latino, the school was of us because of the US state i'm in) in the table in front of me, who stood up from her table and began looking at me, then she sat in the seat in front of me while, i was using the schools's laptop so it was like a wall between me and her. Then she started say hi and asking me things in english, that i don't remember, i just kept looking at the screen and i didn't respond to her, ignoring her, then other 2 girls joined her, then she stood up and walked to my right side so i could see her, because i was using the laptop screen to cover her. I just kept still and tried to make it as if she wasn't there. She kept asking me questions, then after 10 or 20 more seconds they left.

this happened 1 or 2 years ago. At this time i already knew about my android and i was blackpilled, so you know the reason of why i ignored them

Last edited:
she started say hi and asking me things in english, that i don't remember, i just kept looking at the screen and i didn't respond to her, ignoring her, then other 2 girls joined her, then she stood up and walked to my right side so i could see her, because i was using the laptop screen to cover her. I just kept still and tried to make it as if she wasn't there. She kept asking me questions, then after 10 or 20 more seconds they left.

average trash user of "incels".is
fucking nuke this place already. it's worthless

I ignore girls 7/24

it was lunch, i was using my laptop and sitting alone in a table like i always do (95 percent of all the other tables were full of people), to this day that i still miss the schools's food. I was looking at my school's laptop, and there was this latina (i'm latino, the school was of us because of the US state i'm in) in the table in front of me, who stood up from her table and began looking at me, then she sat in the seat in front of me while, i was using the schools's laptop so it was like a wall between me and her. Then she started say hi and asking me things in english, that i don't remember, i just kept looking at the screen and i didn't respond to her, ignoring her, then other 2 girls joined her, then she stood up and walked to my right side so i could see her, because i was using the laptop screen to cover her. I just kept still and tried to make it as if she wasn't there. She kept asking me questions, then after 10 or 20 more seconds they left.

this happened 1 or 2 years ago. At this time i already knew about my android and i was blackpilled, so you know the reason of why i ignored them

evil barcacel: it was a trick barcacel, she was acting

barcacel: this stacy wants me to fuck her raw in the pussy

evil barcacel: don't do it, you will get banned from incels.is

intially i was the one who convinced evil barcacel to not be with VR females in VR worlds, because they would act like human females and i didn't want anything to do with those monster, he wanted to be a 6'11 gigagchad with the most attractive body and face in a copy of our world in VR, but then i took control of the body and decided that i just wanted the non-sentient android, now he has changed of opinion and is trying to make me only want the android

Last edited:
i wouldn't do that, that would be disgusting, i only want to do it with non-sentient female androids

maury-laughing.gif

Pretty sure she liked you
Another day another fakecel exposed

The state of .is lmao
Half the people are chads

He's not fakecel.

Average incel on incels.is