Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thankfully my brother will pass on the bloodline

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Although he is just a normie, he's already proven to me several times he is mroe high IQ and competant than me; hyper NT and a straight A student, does well than most normies in many social situations and goes to a better department than me. I mean thank god I can at least take solace that he will pass on the bloodline

Meanwhile I'd probably wageslave for a semiconductor firm or IT firm or something because I am too stupid for med school or PhD

It's over for Saint Sinister.

2022 01 17 21 47 39 Ha Hi Hu   YouTube   Brave

His kids end up looking like you and become incel. :feelskek:

i hate my brother tho

inb4 ''fakecel cuz ur brother will pass on his genes which shows your genepool cant be that inferior'' :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

Man, I have no interest in "passing on my bloodline". I wouldn't curse a sentient soul to life in this hell world. I am quite happy to die and have my blood line die with me. You know how in some religions they believe in reincarnation and that the objective is to cease reincarnating? For me I see volentarily not having kids as being the irl verion of this. (No I am not volcel, I still want sex, just not kids) although being incel I guess I am just achieving this spiritual goal by accident :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I mean thank god I can at least take solace that he will pass on the bloodline
Why TF do you care about that ? Are you part of a long dynasty or something?

Don't fetishize your genes.

I would like it if my brother did the same but it's probably over for both of us in this clown world. :lul:

Why TF do you care about that ? Are you part of a long dynasty or something?

Don't fetishize your genes.
Maybe his parents won't bother him about grandchildren after his brother has had kids.