Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last visit: 11-11-2017, 06:59 PM, same day as his OP. damnn, 99% sure he did it... still the only incel here who actually had the balls to rope. i find myself remembering this thread often.

this is what happens when you have no support from your parents, teachers, no friends and are ugly. he had literally no where to turn to for hope, he got fucked over by a uncaring and un-empathetic world. brings a tear to my eye tbh

attachment.php

Or he made an other account if he doesnt log in in doesnt mean that he killed himself? There is no prove that he did it. Maby he did it maby he didn’t i geuss we never know
He also made his account only for this thread yet he says that this forum is the only thing that is keeping him alive. He should had atleast an descent user cp as a suicider

requiescat in pace

I wish things didn't have to end this way for you, that you grew up normally and found a girl who loved you for who you are. Alas, fate can often be cruel.

Rest in peace brother, I hope you've found the solace that you craved in life. Thank you for being by our side during these dark times.

Never forget: the normies killed this guy.

Rest in peace. Hope you will find peace somewhere else.

His last visit is 01-11-2018, 06:14 PM
the fuck

lostcel said:
Last visit: 11-11-2017, 06:59 PM, same day as his OP. damnn, 99% sure he did it... still the only incel here who actually had the balls to rope. i find myself remembering this thread often.

this is what happens when you have no support from your parents, teachers, no friends and are ugly. he had literally no where to turn to for hope, he got fucked over by a uncaring and un-empathetic world. brings a tear to my eye tbh

this.

gstvtrp said:
lostcel said:
this.
Ban the op he's a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back