Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you didn't actually kill yourself. :(

i_a_m_i said:
Truecel in my opinion. He was sub-4.

Imo truecel means sub-3 after looksmaxing. Anything higher than that and you have a chance of getting a GF as long as you have little to no standards.

I bet this thread won't get posted on IT. They don't like reminders how bad society really treats us and that they are actively pushing people to suicide. They also hate it when other incels show empathy, act supportive or try to help him instead of only saying "Do it" and encouraging him. But what they hate the most are reminders like his picture that there are real and lonely and sad human beings behind our profiles. Because ultimately they only want to have their black and white stereotypes confirmed. Well I hope you changed your mind and didn't actually go through with it brother.

If this guy is still lurking. dont do it, take a break or vacation

RIP incel brother. This is not a sad day, for you are looking down upon all of us as you rape your 72 virgins in Incel Heaven.

Good luck man, I really hope it works out for you and you don't pussy out. No one should be forced to live a shit life they didn't consent to. Before going to the edge of the bridge or building, take a lot of painkillers and/or (preferrably and) get drunk. Then sit on the edge until you pass out and involuntarily fall.

Anyone against suicide is a cruel fucking beast that needs to be put down. How can anyone sit there and claim to be the good guy when they're preventing someone to utilize the one and only true method to actually escape this living hell? That makes you a monster.

I'll be joining you soon in paradise, my man. Even if that paradise is absolute nothingness.

BasedTruecel said:
Good luck man, I really hope it works out for you and you don't pussy out. No one should be forced to live a shit life they didn't consent to. Before going to the edge of the bridge or building, take a lot of painkillers and/or (preferrably and) get drunk. Then sit on the edge until you pass out and involuntarily fall.

Anyone against suicide is a cruel fucking beast that needs to be put down. How can anyone sit there and claim to be the good guy when they're preventing someone to utilize the one and only true method to actually escape this living hell? That makes you a monster.

I'll be joining you soon in paradise, my man. Even if that paradise is absolute nothingness.

What about your surgeries man? Last time on Reddit you sounded so hopeful.

Framecel222 said:
I hope not. That guy mogged me. He was definitely not a truecel.

If you think he mogged you, you are either delusional or trolling. Why won't you leave fakecel?

Lürker said:
If you think he mogged you, you are either delusional or trolling. Why won't you leave fakecel?

I'm not a fakecel I'm a KV. And at worst he's about the same level of looks as me.

It's been a pleasure brother sorry this had to happen to you.

modus_coperandi said:
What about your surgeries man? Last time on Reddit you sounded so hopeful.

Got delayed. Since I dropped out, my Jewniversity is charging me thousands of dollars of bullshit, plus the loans I have to pay back. IF I'm lucky, I can get it the beginning of next year, but it looks like I'll have to probably wait until the middle of next year, which freaking blows.

How did you guys confirm this? Is he just not active anymore?

The madman actually fucking did it

RIP, another victim of society's bullshit who will be forgotten easily, just another statistic. Meanwhile a Stacy doing this shit would make front pages of newspapers

whogivesafucc said:
The madman actually fucking did it

RIP, another victim of society's bullshit who will be forgotten easily, just another statistic. Meanwhile a Stacy doing this shit would make front pages of newspapers

RIP, he was murdered by normies and women for not getting what he is owed.

RIP Bro.

Another victim of women.

Fuck this degenerate society

Yeah, man, I'm sorry but it is way beyond over

Your looks-match will get tons of emotional and physical support from the opposite sex, but you will get none

Is there actually any proof that he committed suicide?

Fuck. I pray that he found an alternative, and decided to move to Thailand....instead of suicide. :(

You mog me to oblivion bro, WTF?!?!

RIP my dude.

I will follow you in a couple years

I don't mean to be moralfagging but dude, you have hope. Seriously. I've seen guys way uglier than you at my college and they have gotten hook-ups and such. Don't do it. Please. Don't.

rotting-alone said:
I don't mean to be moralfagging but dude, you have hope. Seriously. I've seen guys way uglier than you at my college and they have gotten hook-ups and such. Don't do it. Please. Don't.

Mate, it's almost a month since he posted the thread and that was the last time he was seen online, he probably did it, R.i.p.

Bushladen008 said:
rotting-alone said:
Mate, it's almost a month since he posted the thread and that was the last time he was seen online, he probably did it, R.i.p.

Yeah, I missed the date.

That's honestly so fucking sad. So fucking sad. I know being incel is bad. It's awful. But death is not the answer. And I'm not speaking from bias.

I'm a 23 yo KV NEET ... at the pure bottom of the fucking food chain. Ugly, antisocial male? Fine, maybe he has good grades or is a giant nerd that'll make money as a programmer. But NOPE, I'm a dumbcel too. My situation SUCKS.

But I gotta keep fighting. Fight the fight. And it pains me when I see a brother fall. Fuck anyone who is okay with this shit.

Just my 2 cents. Don't flame me for "moralfagging", I'm just telling it how it is.

He didn't do it btw

no suicide stories from last month mallorca spain

fkin lol at telling a suicidal man just to looksmax

some of you guys are worse than redditors

The least we can do is make this man a symbol of Inceldom

alsalsk said:
The least we can do is make this man a symbol of Inceldom

We still don't know if he was for real though. He said he was located in Mallorca and jumping from a bridge there. Couldn't find anything about it on the web.

Unless you're Googling local news and in Spanish, random young man commits suicide isn't going to make international headlines.

RIP.

Sparky said:
modus_coperandi said:
We still don't know if he was for real though. He said he was located in Mallorca and jumping from a bridge there. Couldn't find anything about it on the web.
Sadly, the media only cares if it’s a Chad or a femoid or someone with high S
True, many suicides of Incels go unreported. Femoids and normies dont want to feel the guilt for being the reason that some incels commit suicide.

He's not that ugly but you can tell that he's suffered and was tired of it. The truth is that genetics matter.

I blame inceltears.
Fuck those guys, they got innocent blood on their hands.

Let’s report it to reddit admins so they shit them down and we won’t lose any more incel brothers

O V E R! Let this man R O P E in peace and stop bumping this shit every minute.

Death seems so final, if you really think your life is empty and you have nothing to live for, spend a week with that booze behind you, just ignore the world around you for a while.

Besides, you're not even unattractive, you're probably only an incel because of your shyness.

UndercovrNormie said:
Death seems so final, if you really think your life is empty and you have nothing to live for, spend a week with that booze behind you, just ignore the world around you for a while.

Besides, you're not even unattractive, you're probably only an incel because of your shyness.

... Bro... It's already over... Read threads before responding, please.

OP is at peace.

this is actually extremely sad, i agree he was probably an incel due to his shyness, he couldn't even work up the nerve to go to a hooker, poor fool didnt last long enough to realize this

either way my heart goes out, RIP

First time I saw this post actually. Rest in peace brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.