Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tfw you have recessed chin [GTFIH Chincels and post your feels]

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
kQ3Pv3PpRs67VJL9j3EwZg.png

Chin either makes you look like alpha or beta. If you've got recessed chin, you are legit fucked, forget about becoming a normie if you have recessed chin.

Have you ever seen a guy with recessed chin having a girlfriend? I swear to god I have never fucking seen one except if the guy is in his 30s or 40s and they betabuxx..

Heck even recessed chins are fucking rare..

It's the same shit as having no fucking arm, everyone has arms but you don't.

Fuck having recessed chin, legit most subhuman feature imaginable

do a profile shot :D

i know how that is dude. it fucking sucks

I don't think slightly recessed is that bad, but mine are pretty narrow, rounded and short (isn't tall) - feels bad. And my lips are protruding and big, now they're even more because of orthodontic treatment, sucks

It's not THAT bad but it still ruins my fucking face and makes me look like a beta phaggot or just a good target for bullying
Do you wear glasses? If not don't talk to me about bullying

I always have a beard, I forgot what my chin looks like.

This is one of those flaws I didn't even realize I had until very recently. Mine isn't anywhere near OPs, but it still is fairly weak.

I always have a beard, I forgot what my chin looks like.
life is trolling me because my beard is blonde
Your eye area must be the reason youre incel because you look good in the photo
the first pic in thread shows how my chin is fucked, that shadow going from my bottom lip makes me rage so hard.
Do you wear glasses? If not don't talk to me about bullying
Just wear contacts theory tbh tbh

@theultimate341
JBW?

I have a protruding mouth area that makes my chin look weak

chin and jaw aestethic are biggest cope i've ever seen. nobody going to check your profile if you have pretty looks or not. if your face is fucked in front nothing can save you.

recessed chin and no visible jawline even with very low bodyfat. my jaw is so narrow that it caused my teeth to be overcrowded. and a overbite. kill me

My chin is why I’m here, it’s why there are the -cels, it’s EVERYTHING. You can wear sunglasses like Lenny Kravitz and Sylvester Stallone to cover bad eye areas.

chin and jaw aestethic are biggest cope i've ever seen. nobody going to check your profile if you have pretty looks or not. if your face is fucked in front nothing can save you.
Honestly people like you trigger me.

i have a recessed chin. Seems really common. DOesn't bother me that much for some reason. recessed hair is worse imo.

You are definitely deformed but even without that I'm not sure how much difference it would make

blame your parents for not sending to an orthotropics guy as a young boy. could have changed your life

your chin isn't that bad