Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel tfw 2.0 GPA (~70 avg) in college right now.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
This shit is way more different than HS and I can barely remember stuff I just learned. Seriously, how the hell do people get such good grades in school? Hell, my HS GPA was a 2.8 anyways.
hqdefault.jpg

My condolences boyo. What major?

My (actual) mommy told me if I don't get As no Japan trip. That's my only motivation to do well.

This shit is way more different than HS and I can barely remember stuff I just learned. Seriously, how the hell do people get such good grades in school? Hell, my HS GPA was a 2.8 anyways.

For me it's way better because I get to pick what I want and pick my teachers and usually I enjoy the classes somewhat.

Unlike HS where they tell you what to take and you have to deal with it. Hated that, didn't even graduate.

Happy12

https://incels.is/threads/any-high-school-dropoutcels-here.80437/

This one is much better.

Csg1rzFXgAAWR9G.jpg

@Insalsa is waiting.

My (actual) mommy told me if I don't get As no Japan trip. That's my only motivation to do well.

For me it's way better because I get to pick what I want and pick my teachers and usually I enjoy the classes somewhat.

Unlike HS where they tell you what to take and you have to deal with it. Hated that, didn't even graduate.

View attachment 58360

https://incels.is/threads/any-high-school-dropoutcels-here.80437/

This one is much better.

Csg1rzFXgAAWR9G.jpg

@Insalsa is waiting.

Gpa mogs me :feelsbadman: 3.8
I'm majoring in CS, specifically cybersecurity.

@ordinaryotaku you should be fine, as long as you can demonstrate your knowledge. CS doesnt care so much about gpa or degree so long as you have the skill. Good luck boyo, I'm STEMcelling as well.

If you're majoring in computer science thats understandable. That shit is basically all memorization and exams are random as fuck

hqdefault.jpg
Go to class, take notes, study. If you still don't get it, go to Khan Academy and other online sources. If you don't get it, go to office hours, TAs, and the tutoring center. If you still don't get it, then rope if you can figure out how to tie a knot.last sentence is a joke

It's over for lowIQcels

Go to class, take notes, study. If you still don't get it, go to Khan Academy and other online sources. If you don't get it, go to office hours, TAs, and the tutoring center. If you still don't get it, then rope if you can figure out how to tie a knot.last sentence is a joke
I've had horrible experiences with TAs and tutors, especially because my uni is 70% females so they inevitably ignore me. My GPA is fine but still this is harder than it sounds

Yeah, I have perfect attendance, usually come out of a 1.5 hour lecture with 2-3 pages of notes, and I study sometimes, but studying has never helped me at all.

I'll try the online stuff maybe.

I've had horrible experiences with TAs and tutors, especially because my uni is 70% females so they inevitably ignore me. My GPA is fine but still this is harder than it sounds
Sometimes you have to just suck it up because you're not there for them, you're there for yourself and your fiscal (and to some extent emotional, physical, and psychological) future.

Yeah, I have perfect attendance, usually come out of a 1.5 hour lecture with 2-3 pages of notes, and I study sometimes, but studying has never helped me at all.

I'll try the online stuff maybe.
Keep in mind that different people have different learning preferences. When I was in college, the method I used for memorization-heavy courses was my attempting to access multiple different avenues of information acquisition.

1. Listen in class. This one is obvious.
2. Take notes. But don't just write down stuff that is new to you. Become a stenographer. Write down everything your professor says, in summarized and shorthand form. For example, instead of something like "King Incel's rise to power in 2046 was largely due to support from the spread of the blackpill, dissatisfaction with feminism, and proliferation of alternative media," I would write "King Incel ^power, 2046: blackpill spread, dissat. w. feminism, prolif. of alt. media." Once you get into the swing of it, you will be amazed how much you can write down.
3. Type the notes up when I get home. I format them nicely in outline format, with indentation, titles on sections, bolding of key concepts, etc.
4. 1-3 days before the exam, read notes.

This method carried me heavily because I didn't have to memorize things anymore, I simply programmed them into my mind and I knew them. Of course, this approach only works for certain types of courses, but memorization has always been my weak suit so I approached it this way and it helped.

For other courses, practice problems and practice quizzes online helped a lot as well.

Best of luck.

try nootropics

try nootropics
I was thinking of something like Prozac, but that might help I guess. A part of the problem is that I start thinking of random ass shit and have extreme depressive episodes and become lazy.

They have high iq's and studycel. Also, they have friends that help them study and/or cheat.
I would write "King Incel ^power, 2046: blackpill spread, dissat. w. feminism, prolif. of alt. media." Once you get into the swing of it, you will be amazed how much you can write down.
Good idea, reminds me of that abbreviated language they use in court documents.

Sometimes you have to just suck it up because you're not there for them, you're there for yourself and your fiscal (and to some extent emotional, physical, and psychological) future.

Keep in mind that different people have different learning preferences. When I was in college, the method I used for memorization-heavy courses was my attempting to access multiple different avenues of information acquisition.

1. Listen in class. This one is obvious.
2. Take notes. But don't just write down stuff that is new to you. Become a stenographer. Write down everything your professor says, in summarized and shorthand form. For example, instead of something like "King Incel's rise to power in 2046 was largely due to support from the spread of the blackpill, dissatisfaction with feminism, and proliferation of alternative media," I would write "King Incel ^power, 2046: blackpill spread, dissat. w. feminism, prolif. of alt. media." Once you get into the swing of it, you will be amazed how much you can write down.
3. Type the notes up when I get home. I format them nicely in outline format, with indentation, titles on sections, bolding of key concepts, etc.
4. 1-3 days before the exam, read notes.

This method carried me heavily because I didn't have to memorize things anymore, I simply programmed them into my mind and I knew them. Of course, this approach only works for certain types of courses, but memorization has always been my weak suit so I approached it this way and it helped.

For other courses, practice problems and practice quizzes online helped a lot as well.

Best of luck.
high iq tbh, should i ever go to university ill remember that

hqdefault.jpg
Are you officially retarded now?

>being rich and being able to afford college

must be fucking nice.

I'm on scholarships + financial aid rn tbh.
What kind of scholarships did you apply to with your GPA if you don't mind my asking?

It was incredibly hard for me to get any despite being 1. Immigrant 2. 3.6 GPA 3. Multiple AP/SAT 2 4. High SAT 5. Sports/community service 6. Underprivileged neighborhood, self-supporting

Update: I just got a 54 on a test I took. JFL at my fucking college life.
What kind of scholarships did you apply to with your GPA if you don't mind my asking?

It was incredibly hard for me to get any despite being 1. Immigrant 2. 3.6 GPA 3. Multiple AP/SAT 2 4. High SAT 5. Sports/community service 6. Underprivileged neighborhood, self-supporting
It was ones that were for my university, I forgot specifically what it was called. I think it was academic merit or something though (lol).

I'm a son of an immigrant, 2.8 GPA, 1190 SAT score, AP English, college networking.

Update: I just got a 54 on a test I took. JFL at my fucking college life.

It was ones that were for my university, I forgot specifically what it was called. I think it was academic merit or something though (lol).

I'm a son of an immigrant, 2.8 GPA, 1190 SAT score, AP English, college networking.
Ah ok.

To be honest the grade you have in a vacuum doesn't matter. People graduate from engineering without having ever gotten more than a 50 a test lol. I knew people who had classes where the class average was like a 30, but most people still got A's. It's all about what major/course/curve is at play.

Holy fuck you have similar stats to mine. 2.9 gpa 1160 SAT score. :feelsrope:

Holy fuck you have similar stats to mine. 2.9 gpa 1160 SAT score. :feelsrope:
Five years later I'm still in university failing all my classes. :forcedsmile:

Five years later I'm still in university failing all my classes. :forcedsmile:
I’m in risk of not graduating senior year because I’m failing CS. I just procrastinated this entire day doing 0 studying and 0 Java hw and I need to learn 2D days :feelskek: . I have all As and one F throughout this year

Over for me probs not gonna pass this year either