Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based TENET bros, I’ve found a relatively easy and safe way for you to watch the movie for completely free (200 IQ?)

Celius

Celius

-
It is a man’s absolute duty to know how to pirate a movie for his family but since most of you still haven’t figured out how to do it properly (you’re no man), I’m willing to offer some help. :feelshmm:

All it takes for you is to download this bad boy via YouTube downloaders (e.g. ddownr - make good sure you’re using an anti-virus software just in case) and render it reversed in an editing program. You’re not just tied down to using only expensive shit like Premiere, even fucking iMovie lets you do this facilitatively. Here’s a website recommending some free stuff:

https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editing-tips/best-video-reverse-software.html

Now that I think about it, it’s a harder process than just simply pirating it but very technically speaking, it’s a much more legal method for you westerners who are terrified of torrentmaxxing.

And for the movie, I mean, it’s unbelievable. Not of Nolan’s best work and it starts very slow but once it gets going, OH IT GETS FUCKIN’ GOING.

Don’t let normies who couldn’t understand it deceive you, it’s a narratival marvel. Normies hated it purely because they resent and reject ideas that are conceptually difficult to comprehend and so naturally they rely on ad hominem, personal attacks and hatred as a way to compensate for their lack of understanding mentally challenging facts like how looks matter or gravity has always existed.

Anyways, I digress. You are welcome. :feelsYall:

Aren’t these websites tracking your IP? :feelsjuice:
Just stream it, if they started hunting down people who stream movies they would need to hunt down 80 percent of the world. They cant even win cases against those websites, they can fuck themselves.

It is a man’s absolute duty to know how to pirate a movie for his family but since most of you still haven’t figured out how to do it properly (you’re no man), I’m willing to offer some help. :feelshmm:

All it takes for you is to download this bad boy via YouTube downloaders (e.g. ddownr - make good sure you’re using an anti-virus software just in case) and render it reversed in an editing program. You’re not just tied down to using only expensive shit like Premiere, even fucking iMovie lets you do this facilitatively. Here’s a website recommending some free stuff:

https://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editing-tips/best-video-reverse-software.html

Now that I think about it, it’s a harder process than just simply pirating it but very technically speaking, it’s a much more legal method for you westerners who are terrified of torrentmaxxing.

And for the movie, I mean, it’s unbelievable. Not of Nolan’s best work and it starts very slow but once it gets going, OH IT GETS FUCKIN’ GOING.

Don’t let normies who couldn’t understand it deceive you, it’s a narratival marvel. Normies hated it purely because they resent and reject ideas that are conceptually difficult to comprehend and so naturally they rely on ad hominem, personal attacks and hatred as a way to compensate for their lack of understanding mentally challenging facts like how looks matter or gravity has always existed.

Anyways, I digress. You are welcome. :feelsYall:

Tenet is a dogshit movie full of plot holes. If anything it's normies who worship Nolan

Tenet is a dogshit movie
:no:

A lot of the “plot holes” will feel more like hidden details the second time you watch it, actually. I think, and the expression goes for pretty much all of Nolan’s sci-fi movies, you have to try to feel it, not understand it, otherwise you’ll feel left out if you constantly try to form logical explanations within a completely fictional universe.

But I agree with how frustrating it is to see everyone worshipping Nolan, especially where I live. His brand is top notch, no doubt, but it gets tiring after a while especially when people treat it like if there aren’t any other good directors out there as talented and capable as him.

:no:

A lot of the “plot holes” will feel more like hidden details the second time you watch it, actually. I think, and the expression goes for pretty much all of Nolan’s sci-fi movies, you have to try to feel it, not understand it, otherwise you’ll feel left out if you constantly try to form logical explanations within a completely fictional universe.

But I agree with how frustrating it is to see everyone worshipping Nolan, especially where I live. His brand is top notch, no doubt, but it gets tiring after a while especially when people treat it like if there aren’t any other good directors out there as talented and capable as him.
When kat kills sator on his yacht on the 14th it means that sator never meets the protagonist in the future, never hires him to steal the plutonium, never shoots kat with an inverted bullet. It contradicts the entire movie.
Also they clearly show that time is a closed loop so the very fact that present day exists shows that the future scientists have failed.
How does neil "sacrifice" himself in the final battle but then is well and alive the next scene?
How did the protagonist know exactly when and where the pajeeta was going to kill kat?

When kat kills sator on his yacht on the 14th it means that sator never meets the protagonist in the future, never hires him to steal the plutonium, never shoots kat with an inverted bullet. It contradicts the entire movie.
Also they clearly show that time is a closed loop so the very fact that present day exists shows that the future scientists have failed.
How does neil "sacrifice" himself in the final battle but then is well and alive the next scene?
How did the protagonist know exactly when and where the pajeeta was going to kill kat?
Okay, I watched the movie like fucking three years ago so I had to actually look up who tf Kat was again just to be sure (even though there’s like literally one female character in that whole movie jfl) so don’t quote me on this but similar to how it was clearly evident that there were two Kats simultaneously living near the finale (that non-soak / dry Kat being the former version of herself), then the Sator who died on that boat was also the latter version of himself (who went back through time alongside the protagonist) meaning that there was also another Sator simultaneously existing at that time (the one that TP gets to meet).

And for Neil’s death, it happened in the “past” of present but in the future for himself, in other words, he had a future in what’s considered as the past for us. It doesn’t make sense when you perceive time in a linear perspective, but I had no problems understanding this: he died while being inverted, going THROUGH / against time, not alongside it.

I highly recommend giving the movie a rewatch seeing as how you see a lot of these as plot holes when in actuality, they’re not. It makes things a whole lot more clear to you.

Last edited:
Okay, I watched the movie like fucking three years ago so I had to actually look up who tf Kat was again just to be sure (even though there’s like literally one female character in that whole movie jfl) so don’t quote me on this but similar to how it was clearly evident that there were two Kats simultaneously living near the finale (that non-soak / dry Kat being the former version of herself), then the Sator who died on that boat was also the latter version of himself (who went back through time alongside the protagonist) meaning that there was also another Sator simultaneously existing at that time (the one that TP gets to meet).
I also watched it a long time ago and dont remember anything so idk if you're right or wrong
And for Neil’s death, it happened in the “past” of present but in the future for himself, in other words, he had a future in what’s considered as the past for us. It doesn’t make sense when you perceive time in a linear perspective, but I had no problems understanding this: he died while being inverted, going back THROUGH time, not alongside it.
Yeah but that would imply that there's a multiverse and somewhere in the movie they mention its a closed loop or something like that

I also watched it a long time ago and dont remember anything so idk if you're right or wrong
The “prosperity” in the movie were basically just people living in the past and when you look at it from a linear perspective, Sator was already dead when they were in the room where he shot Kate. And the protagonist established his entire group in his future which narratively is considered as the “past” for the viewers and that’s why I genuinely think the fucking movie was a marvel in storytelling.

Yeah but that would imply that there's a multiverse and somewhere in the movie they mention its a closed loop or something like that
I don’t think that’s implying a multiverse. He simply just died while using the turnstile or whatever the fuck it was called and “what’s happened’s happened,” he couldn’t change it otherwise it wouldn’t have ever happened.

The “prosperity” in the movie were basically just people living in the past and when you look at it from a linear perspective, Sator was already dead when they were in the room where he shot Kate. And the protagonist established his entire group in his future which narratively is considered as the “past” for the viewers and that’s why I genuinely think the fucking movie was a marvel in storytelling.

I don’t think that’s implying a multiverse. He simply just died while using the turnstile or whatever the fuck it was called and “what’s happened’s happened,” he couldn’t change it otherwise it wouldn’t have ever happened.
Nightmare blunt rotation, just you

I'm not even clicking that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back