Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tell me something to do and I'll do it...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And upload it into YouTube. The only vid ideas I have of my own are to extreme and not worth the risk so I need yt vid ideas like something to do like go to PewDiePies house or go to abandoned place cuz there's loads on my area or prank a good or stuff like dat

I'm not trying or hoping to become successful obviously so don't be a cunt and get pissed off and act like a retard like people have done before I'm just doing them for fun and specifically for the people of .co so what you suggest is what I will do

And upload it into YouTube. The only vid ideas I have of my own are to extreme and not worth the risk so I need yt vid ideas like something to do like go to PewDiePies house or go to abandoned place cuz there's loads on my area or prank a good or stuff like dat

I'm not trying or hoping to become successful obviously so don't be a cunt and get pissed off and act like a retard like people have done before I'm just doing them for fun and specifically for the people of .co so what you suggest is what I will do
It is Over

Donate me rust on steam

Beyond over pal. Here have a bump.

Throw poop at people

this is brutal for me to see

Some minecraft videos idk

Scream Hitler did nothing wrong in public

eat shit tbhtbh

Do a documentary on roaches.

Eat a burning match

Make a vlog with your stacy gf

Rectum stash a banana

Ask a girl out

Deadlift 520lbs - 535lbs

stream what the average day for an incel is like

Stop Postmaxxing

Try searching "how to attention whore on YouTube" for your research.

Prank call women?

Go around public with a hidden camera and spit on door handles and guardrails.(on YouTube)

perform autofellatio on livestream

Drive around town in a car and call out others who cannot drive