Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teethrotting update

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
20%
As I said before I am doing teeth rotting where all teeth will be rotted out. I just lost my bottom back molar and am working on the next one in line. The teeth’s rotting continues I think there are major cavities to get at the next teeths and rot them out.
IMG 2615

That’s the one that is gone now after rot got at the side of it

As I said before I am doing teeth rotting where all teeth will be rotted out. I just lost my bottom back molar and am working on the next one in line. The teeth’s rotting continues I think there are major cavities to get at the next teeths and rot them out. View attachment 1194073
THATS IT COME HERE YOU FUCKING RETARD I HAD ENOUGH OF FUCKING TEETH ROTTING THIS IS INCORRECTION. YOU FUCKING INCORRECT PUECE OF SHIT PERFECTION IS WHAT MATTERS TEN THOUSAND LIFETIMES IT MATTERS PERFECTION PERFECTION.
Machine Gun GIF

wtf dude brush them and see a dentist. If you lose teeth the corresponding jaw bone beneath it will literally disintegrate and your face borderline falls apart. If someone punches you, its possible your jaw will legit shatter.

wtf dude brush them and see a dentist. If you lose teeth the corresponding jaw bone beneath it will literally disintegrate and your face borderline falls apart. If someone punches you, its possible your jaw will legit shatter.
There is no teeth for the face and toothpaste shrinks penis

It doesn't shrink dick size and you don't even need to use toothpaste. Also not everything you do has to be to get foids. Some things are for health and your general safety.

Just brush them, if you can't find the motivation to do that, than just blast loud motivating music so that you can. Just do anything it takes to brush them or you may literally not have a jaw bone at all.

It doesn't shrink dick size and you don't even need to use toothpaste. Also not everything you do has to be to get foids. Some things are for health and your general safety.
Look into my thread on teethrotting it explain more and even how teeth rushing is gay as shit

He is too incorrect to be reasoned with.

Why would you ever do that?

From someone who has suffered from dental infections most of their life and goes to the dentist regularly, you are going to regret it.

From someone who has suffered from dental infections most of their life and goes to the dentist regularly, you are going to regret it.
I’m trying to get them all rotted out then 3-d printed dentures

Wow, I regularly got cavities as a child and it hurt a lot.
It's a very sick obsession of yours, but worthy of this online madhouse

As I said before I am doing teeth rotting where all teeth will be rotted out. I just lost my bottom back molar and am working on the next one in line. The teeth’s rotting continues I think there are major cavities to get at the next teeths and rot them out. View attachment 1194073
you need help. its óver for your mental health