Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Teethrotting club

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m thinking about asking some of incel coworker at my job if they want to do a teethrotting club. Some already do teeth rot I think but might not on purpose. Every meet we can talk about ways to rot the teeths and check on the progress in each persons mouth.

I’m thinking about asking some of incel coworker at my job if they want to do a teethrotting club. Some already do teeth rot I think but might not on purpose. Every meet we can talk about ways to rot the teeths and check on the progress in each persons mouth.

He has returned

he finally posted in the lounge.

The first rule of Teethrotting Club is:
you do not talk about toothbrush

The second rule of Teethrotting Club is:
you do not talk about toothbrush

Whoever has the most teeth at the end of the year has to buy crab legs for everyone.

Are your teehs shaped in a weird way?

progress update or larp

Nigga gonna need dentures at 35

Everything is genetic. There is zero reason to brush your teeth. It's all just a psyop to make people buy products.

Somehow I find teethrotting hot on a toilet but disgusting in men. In the Philippines I met this toilet of American ancestry (looked fully Asian) who was missing half of the teeth in her mouth (apparently while vomiting during a Christmas party they fell out, but she accidentally flushed the toilet and couldn't retrieve them). While she was ashamed of it I found them to be absolutely hot, she also had ears like a teapot.

Despite this, she married a Chang 10 years younger. Not only is he an effeminate Chang, he cooks and cleans for her. Absolutely brutal teethpill.

Funnily enough, she has 2K+ followers on TikTok, a much younger toilet with a hot body who constantly makes videos showing her big ass and thick legs off has way less followers. Meaning that there are many men with a fetish for rotten and missing teeth out there.