Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is teeths rot or crab pill not incel

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I always say how it is incel for teeth rotting or crab legs. They still ban me for it. I want to post in incel discuss because it IS incel. Having teeths rot focus or crab focus is something incels will do to cope. It’s what I FUCKING do. Then the mod told me in appeal section that I altered the molar reveal photo and he doesn’t have proof of that. He has NONE proof that it’s a fake molar reveal. I always post my photos about shit I deal with still it is not accepted by him. I lost that molar now there’s nothing there I’m missing 2 teeths and have one I’m working on to get rotted behind the sharp tooth in the fron called canine

high iq based FINALLY NO MORE POSTING IN ID

I lost that molar now there’s nothing there I’m missing 2 teeths and have one I’m working on to get rotted behind the sharp tooth in the fron called canine
thats because u dont drink cold fountain water

Your teeth rot because you eat a shit diet. Eat less carbs and grains, drink more milk, eat more fish.

Crabs are pretty good though, but the problem is that most people drench them in BBQ-sauce or other sauces making them unhealthy, or they fry them.

Refrain from ID & you should be alright: Regardless of wether or not the crabpill relates to Inceldom, the mods just don't think it belongs there.

It is more ID compared to some of the stupid shit that goes in there regularly. It’s insane that for some reason your threads get targeted while other threads go unchecked. Anyway, best not to get banned I guess.

That, and he doesn't brush his teeth.
I don't brush my teeth and i have great teeth because i eat well. Well i brush sometimes but since i ran out of my flouride free toothpaste i haven't brushed in a couple of months.

I’m mad at mods

Kill every janny KILL EVERY JANNY NIGGER

@Kaichee @failednormie_

this is seriously more inceldom related than a lot of shit in ID

this is seriously more inceldom related than a lot of shit in ID
Firstly, it is a troll. Secondly, purposefully rotting your teeth has nothing to do with inceldom and would be volceldom related at best.

IMG 2448

Firstly, it is a troll. Secondly, purposefully rotting your teeth has nothing to do with inceldom and would be volceldom related at best.
Ya forgot to say ‘simple as’.

It’s not troll it’s my life

I’ve done molar reveal

Oh the 50 IQ bloke is out of jail!

It's my life, don't you forget. It's my life, it never ends.
You just call me troll. There’s no truth with what you say then you ban me. Pisses me fucking off. Then when I’m ban I can’t talk with other cels on here cause of you

You dot care how I’m effects by it.

Teeth rot is incel cause it’s what incels can do to cope. Brushing your teeth is fucking stupid as hell

I always say how it is incel for teeth rotting or crab legs. They still ban me for it.
thats suifuel mang :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:teethrot and crabpill are incel related :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Welcome back, brocel! :feelsYall:

Real talk now, no more memes.

The teethrotpill is absolutely a truecel trait. But not exactly directly.

The idea is that if you get to the point where you believe literally letting your teeth rot and replacing them with 3D printed dentures will somehow help you with inceldom or to get back at Chads, I mean it's over for you. It never fucking began for you if you got to think like that.

The teethrotpill is incel related.

But the the crabpill? Eh, not really. The crablegmeatpill is just coping with food. There are many variations of food coping.

I try to not keep letting my teeth rot because the toothaches I get are suifuel, awful.

EverydY say its bot incel when he say the brableg and the water fountain pill is real incel and than ban