Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teen love

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I am 17 yo currently and for now I have been missing on teenage love, hell I am even misogynist.

I am trying to work my way out of this but shit is hard as fuck, NTmaxxing works well on me when I'm drunk but even then I need to fake a lot. Inb4 you call me fakecel or some crap, getting laid on HS is reserved for HS chads or chads in general as with everything else, but you can't use money even, it's all down to looks and then some status, if you haven't climbed up to the top of the social ladder for statusmaxxing now at 17yo is late, so for me it boils down to looks (Chad) (which I don't have).

My question is, how fucked am I if I miss on a teenage gf? Lokking at those threads and such really scares me off

It only gets harder since as a teenager you are more or less equal in terms of job where both boys and girls go to school and even though teenage girls are picky then wait till you reach your twenties then girls are EXTREMELY picky. First you of course need the looks but girls in their 20´s are much more concerned with height and musclemass and in particular what job you have. I saw a member in here mention a few weeks ago that as a teenager girls go for cute boys whereas when they become adults they look after hot guys/handsome guys. Just an example would be a young Justin Bieber, girls found him very cute because teen girls still dig the neotenous looks of teen boys (the cute look) but as an adult you´re fucked if you don´t have the masculine genes, a lot of members in here get rejected for being to small, both in musclemass, height, bonestructure in general, hell my wrist are only 5.7 inches/14.5 cm. I can´t grow a beard etc. I also look young, I am 24 and have to show ID sometimes because people think I am still 17.

You are starting down the path of having permanent psycological damage from missing out on teen love. If you get older you will literally start throwing up from the pain of missing out on teen love. If you don't have a loving relationship by early 20's at the latest you will be doomed forever to suicidal thoughts and literally constantly throwing up from the pain of missing out.

It only gets harder since as a teenager you are more or less equal in terms of job where both boys and girls go to school and even though teenage girls are picky then wait till you reach your twenties then girls are EXTREMELY picky. First you of course need the looks but girls in their 20´s are much more concerned with height and musclemass and in particular what job you have. I saw a member in here mention a few weeks ago that as a teenager girls go for cute boys whereas when they become adults they look after hot guys/handsome guys. Just an example would be a young Justin Bieber, girls found him very cute because teen girls still dig the neotenous looks of teen boys (the cute look) but as an adult you´re fucked if you don´t have the masculine genes, a lot of members in here get rejected for being to small, both in musclemass, height, bonestructure in general, hell my wrist are only 5.7 inches/14.5 cm. I can´t grow a beard etc. I also look young, I am 24 and have to show ID sometimes because people think I am still 17.
there is hope for me then? I'm anything but a pretty boy, I have thick beard, thick eyebrowns, some acne, 16.3cm wrists but broad as fuck shoulders (for what they should be at 16.3cm wrists they are pretty broad), so you are telling me I have a shot when I get older? (Please bragstapo don't report me for braggin, it wasn't intended)
You are starting down the path of having permanent psycological damage from missing out on teen love. If you get older you will literally start throwing up from the pain of missing out on teen love. If you don't have a loving relationship by early 20's at the latest you will be doomed forever to suicidal thoughts and literally constantly throwing up from the pain of missing out.
Yeah and I'm even more scared because I'm unironically a misogynist at 17 (women disgust me, when I meet a new one you can tell that I don't really like it)

there is hope for me then? I'm anything but a pretty boy, I have thick beard, thick eyebrowns, some acne, 16.3cm wrists but broad as fuck shoulders (for what they should be at 16.3cm wrists they are pretty broad), so you are telling me I have a shot when I get older? (Please bragstapo don't report me for braggin, it wasn't intended)
Damn you mog me all the way to hell. I have always had wrists like a fucking girl, the only masculine part about me is my somewhat broad shoulders.

Do you have a full beard at 17!? Or is it just that teenage pube face hair? if it is the last one definitely shave it.

Btw: I hated females since I was 15 and now it´s insane how much I hate them.

I'm against calling people fakecels without a good reason but
Yeah and I'm even more scared because I'm unironically a misogynist at 17 (women disgust me, when I meet a new one you can tell that I don't really like it)
if you don't like meeting women, and women disgust you, you're clearly not desperate for their love.

Just don't LDAR and lifemax in every aspect if your not truecel. Wish I knew what I know now and had no mental ilnesses. Fuck that misogony and nationalism though. Won't bring you far. Just try to stay overall egalitarian and keep a neutral view.

Wish you the best of luck. It's over at 25. But you need to start working much earlier.

Damn you mog me all the way to hell. I have always had wrists like a fucking girl, the only masculine part about me is my somewhat broad shoulders.

Do you have a full beard at 17!? Or is it just that teenage pube face hair? if it is the last one definitely shave it.

Btw: I hated females since I was 15 and now it´s insane how much I hate them.
Full viking beard no, but if I let it grow 2-3 weeks is like an adult beard really (except for a tiny part between the space between the lips and the nose and the extremes of lips, the place where the moustache and the beard connects), also my moustache is kinda fucked because at 13 my mother decided to wax it while I shaved my beard, so my moustache is way softer than my beard, my shoulders if interested have a circumference of 125cm

I'm against calling people fakecels without a good reason but

if you don't like meeting women, and women disgust you, you're clearly not desperate for their love.
Lemme explain, foids disgust me but I could try to reeducate my teen gf or at least cope with the sex because God forbid I need the sex, the blackpill would never leave me
Just don't LDAR and lifemax in every aspect if your not truecel. Wish I knew what I know now and had no mental ilnesses. Fuck that misogony and nationalism though. Won't bring you far. Just try to stay overall egalitarian and keep a neutral view.

Wish you the best of luck. It's over at 25. But you need to start working much earlier.
yeah I try to stay neutral with normies because my radical views have almost got me in trouble a few times, situation is much better than 6 months ago believe me but there's work to be done. Also the misogyny thingy I don't go around "wymyn suck male rulez", they just disgust me and now that I'm blackpilled and can analize things more deeply it disgusts me even more

Last edited:
Lemme explain, foids disgust me but I could reeducate my teen gf or at least cope with the sex because God forbid I need the sex, the blackpill would never leave me
This sentence structure leads me to believe you have a teenage girlfriend.

This sentence structure leads me to believe you have a teenage girlfriend.
Does it really? First off english is not my native language (spanish is) so I don't know how having a teen gf (which I'm far from having, very far) could change my english language structure

Does it really? First off english is not my native language (spanish is) so I don't know how having a teen gf (which I'm far from having, very far) could change my english language structure
You said you could reeducate your teen girlfriend, in english this implies you have one to reeducate. It's fine if english isn't your first language, I'm sure it's excusable.

You said you could reeducate your teen girlfriend, in english this implies you have one to reeducate. It's fine if english isn't your first language, I'm sure it's excusable.
Yeah I forgot to say "TRY to, in the hypothetical case of which a teen girlfriend is found to be of my domain sir"

Full viking beard no, but if I let it grow 2-3 weeks is like an adult beard really (except for a tiny part between the space between the lips and the nose and the extremes of lips, the place where the moustache and the beard connects), also my moustache is kinda fucked because at 13 my mother decided to wax it while I shaved my beard, so my moustache is way softer than my beard, my shoulders if interested have a circumference of 125cm

Lemme explain, foids disgust me but I could try to reeducate my teen gf or at least cope with the sex because God forbid I need the sex, the blackpill would never leave me

yeah I try to stay neutral with normies because my radical views have almost got me in trouble a few times, situation is much better than 6 months ago believe me but there's work to be done. Also the misogyny thingy I don't go around "wymyn suck male rulez", they just disgust me and now that I'm blackpilled and can analize things more deeply it disgusts me even more

Your mom cucked you with that waxing bs. Beat the fuck out of her and teach her a lesson.

Your mom cucked you with that waxing bs. Beat the fuck out of her and teach her a lesson.
It wouldn't be the first time I remind her that she literally fucked my moustache, I really get pissed off when I remember it, I was a cuck when I was 13 I must reckon and she convinced me, but fuck me I guess, remember to never hear women's advice kids because one little thing as that wax can fuck you up for life

Yeah I forgot to say "TRY to, in the hypothetical case of which a teen girlfriend is found to be of my domain sir"
Being bilingual could help you with foreign sluts if you're desperate, I assume. It'll at least let you know what those mexican whores say about you in their language. I hate those types so much. I'm in the process of learning spanish just so I can know exactly what they think. They're a definite target if I become a hERo

Being bilingual could help you with foreign sluts if you're desperate, I assume. It'll at least let you know what those mexican whores say about you in their language. I hate those types so much. I'm in the process of learning spanish just so I can know exactly what they think. They're a definite target if I become a hERo
I'm from Spain not mexico tho, my school takes english very seriously and encourages to take the cambridge exams that's why I am so fluent. Good move btw

3A55218B 7EB7 4B0F A687 E4DC9CC8BC2C

My question is, how fucked am I if I miss on a teenage gf?
Pretty fucked.

I wish I could let go of dwelling on it, but I can't. The potential of not even being able to relate to a girl even if I somehow did get a gf makes effort seem pointless, and my loneliness is the only thing that regularly bothers me. Most other things don't, I've learn to stop caring about them, including the desire for sex.

Don't give up my bru and don't let any of the cynics and nihilists here presume to tell you that you're chances of a healthy sexual encounter after high school are virtually nil. I was a complete and total beta douchbag, limp wristed faggot in high school but the constant debasement and humiliation I received turned me into a fanatical gymcel and inspired me to work on refining my personality. It took me until I was 26, but I was able to secure a steady gf for awhile (I'm now 38) and no, she wasn't a hideous wildebeest. My advice to you would be to work on polishing your social skills, perhaps finding some ideal alpha to emulate (James Bond perhaps), continue to lift and acquire as much anecdotal knowledge as it relates to the femoid psychology as you can. Knowledge is power my young friend and it will in turn empower you to achieve your ambitions.

Don't give up my bru and don't let any of the cynics and nihilists here presume to tell you that you're chances of a healthy sexual encounter after high school are virtually nil. I was a complete and total beta douchbag, limp wristed faggot in high school but the constant debasement and humiliation I received turned me into a fanatical gymcel and inspired me to work on refining my personality. It took me until I was 26, but I was able to secure a steady gf for awhile (I'm now 38) and no, she wasn't a hideous wildebeest. My advice to you would be to work on polishing your social skills, perhaps finding some ideal alpha to emulate (James Bond perhaps), continue to lift and acquire as much anecdotal knowledge as it relates to the femoid psychology as you can. Knowledge is power my young friend and it will in turn empower you to achieve your ambitions.
Yeah I use my experience a lot, as for the alpha, should I try to emulate one? Can't I just pull it off by not being beta but being assertive?
aboveaverageblokecel
Gymcelling then lowering my bf% is my cope and hope

Depends on the type of femoid you're seeking to approach. Some will expect you to conform very precisely to their idea leitmotif of what the paragon of masculinity ought to be whereas others are less discerning. In general, I would say the most dispositive consideration which influences and determines the outcomes of social interactions is your charisma. This makes things so fantastically easy its almost insulting for me to have to admit it. Look at all the manlets or sub-beta types out there who can smash higher echelon pussy due to their charm, wit, humor or apparent intellect. These qualities can overcompensate for lack of height, small build, bad bone structure or any other aesthetically deleterious quality, so long as they are in sufficient quantity.
As an addendum and most importantly, charisma can be artificially affected and/or enhanced. If you're a more loquacious or philosophic person while drunk, that enhances your incipient charisma or, likewise, if you're more inclined to discuss things of an intellectual quality when high, that too increases the numerical value. It's also predicated on environment and to a certain degree the extent that you feel comfortable with the company you keep.

Last edited:
Depends on the type of femoid you're seeking to approach. Some will expect you to conform very precisely to their idea leitmotif of what the paragon of masculinity ought to be whereas others are less discerning. In general, I would say the most dispositive consideration which influences and determines the outcomes of social interactions is your charisma. This makes things so fantastically easy its almost insulting for me to have to admit it. Look at all the manlets or sub-beta types out there who can smash higher echelon pussy due to their charm, wit, humor or apparent intellect. These qualities can overcompensate for lack of height, small build, bad bone structure or any other aesthetically deleterious quality, so long as they are in sufficient quantity.
As an addendum and most importantly, charisma can be artificially affected and/or enhanced. If you're a more loquacious or philosophic person while drunk, that enhances your incipient charisma or, likewise, if you're more inclined to discuss things of an intellectual quality when high, that too increases the numerical value. It's also predicated on environment and to a certain degree the extent that you feel comfortable with the company you keep.
It can overcompesate up to a minimal point, if you think otherwise you have blackpill left to swallow buddy boyo, now that I know that missing on a teen gf can fuck me up badly I'll work even harder. Looks rule also, a foid will approve you in a matter of miliseconds

It can overcompesate up to a minimal point, if you think otherwise you have blackpill left to swallow buddy boyo, now that I know that missing on a teen gf can fuck me up badly I'll work even harder. Looks rule also, a foid will approve you in a matter of miliseconds

With all due respect son, you kids place entirely too much emphasis on aesthetics. I suppose that might indeed be the one preeminent factor for teenage sluts who are merely looking for the biggest Chad in the room, but as the foids age their value system and internal methods of partner selection begin to evolve in a manner that accentuates personality to the determent of cosmetics. And again, just to adduce some anecdotal experience of my own from HS, my best friend was an obese, nonathletic normie, but he was extremely intelligent, clever, witty and had a endearing sense of humor. As such, and in spite of his rather ghastly appearance, he was able to hook up with higher tier foids 6-8 range. Again, don't underestimate the power of charisma, even if it is an artificial construct.

With all due respect son, you kids place entirely too much emphasis on aesthetics. I suppose that might indeed be the one preeminent factor for teenage sluts who are merely looking for the biggest Chad in the room, but as the foids age their value system and internal methods of partner selection begin to evolve in a manner that accentuates personality to the determent of cosmetics. And again, just to adduce some anecdotal experience of my own from HS, my best friend was an obese, nonathletic normie, but he was extremely intelligent, clever, witty and had a endearing sense of humor. As such, and in spite of his rather ghastly appearance, he was able to hook up with higher tier foids 6-8 range. Again, don't underestimate the power of charisma, even if it is an artificial construct.
back in HS how much time ago? Sluttiness and social media histeria has exponentially increased during the last very few years. I'll tr my best but even reaching those levels is hard as fuck, and it is not too much emphasis, making emphasis in looks in the base pillar of the blackpill

back in HS how much time ago? Sluttiness and social media histeria has exponentially increased during the last very few years. I'll tr my best but even reaching those levels is hard as fuck, and it is not too much emphasis, making emphasis in looks in the base pillar of the blackpill

Well you're a smart guy, just do the extrapolations; if I'm 38 and most chaps graduate around 18, then that would imply that I attended HS roughly twenty years ago. I will grant that the superficiality of society has increased since those days of a bygone era but truth be told, there are always foids out there who will place a premium on the qualities which define men of substance as opposed to those who are merely looking to vicariously enhance their social media status through proximity to chad. And before you think I'm some irrelevant geezer whose completely lost touch with the cultural beat of contemporary society bear in mind that I teach to undergraduates who are only a year or two older then yourself and indeed, in some of the AP HS courses I've taught, they are precisely your age. I understand the culture because I have to make myself relevant to these kids in order to get through to them.

Well you're a smart guy, just do the extrapolations; if I'm 38 and most chaps graduate around 18, then that would imply that I attended HS roughly twenty years ago. I will grant that the superficiality of society has increased since those days of a bygone era but truth be told, there are always foids out there who will place a premium on the qualities which define men of substance as opposed to those who are merely looking to vicariously enhance their social media status through proximity to chad. And before you think I'm some irrelevant geezer whose completely lost touch with the cultural beat of contemporary society bear in mind that I teach to undergraduates who are only a year or two older then yourself and indeed, in some of the AP HS courses I've taught, they are precisely your age. I understand the culture because I have to make myself relevant to these kids in order to get through to them.

Were are you teaching were undergraduates are 24? I'm thinking of going to Uni once I'm 22/23 and am scared I'll be seen as old.

I see, so I should specialattributemaxx?

Were are you teaching were undergraduates are 24? I'm thinking of going to Uni once I'm 22/23 and am scared I'll be seen as old.

Community college, though the demographic of our students tends to overlap considerably with those of the local four year institutions. More people are going to school later then was historically the case and since I began teaching about seven years ago the median age of the entering freshmen has increased by about a year. Additionally, we have a lot of guys who are here after having spent a few years in the service and are now letting the government pick up the tab for their tuition expenses. So to address your apprehensions, no, you won't stand out as particularly old.

I see, so I should specialattributemaxx?

Yes, it's like Skyrim. Either you can focus on developing your skills comprehensively though in small increments or, you can spend all of your time with bow and arrow or mace or sword concentrating on a particularized trait. I would recommend trying to elevate all of your qualities but spend more time and effort on cultivating those which enable you to appear as more sophisticated, mature and intellectually adroit then your peers, as there is always a niche market among young sluts for the cosmopolitan guy, even if he's not chad or chad-lite status aesthetically speaking.

Nothing beats teenage love. I was thinking yesterday that the best day of my life was when this 15 year old girl (i was 15 too) drew a flower in my hand and I thought she liked me... After I got home I sent her a huge text on MSN telling her about my feelings. She called me deluded. I cried so hard.

Yes, it's like Skyrim. Either you can focus on developing your skills comprehensively though in small increments or, you can spend all of your time with bow and arrow or mace or sword concentrating on a particularized trait. I would recommend trying to elevate all of your qualities but spend more time and effort on cultivating those which enable you to appear as more sophisticated, mature and intellectually adroit then your peers, as there is always a niche market among young sluts for the cosmopolitan guy, even if he's not chad or chad-lite status aesthetically speaking.
I'll take that onto account, currently my plan is bulk->cut to 12%bf, now at 21%bf and I'm not that bloated but the cut is not going to appen until oct-november soooo

I'll take that onto account, currently my plan is bulk->cut to 12%bf, now at 21%bf and I'm not that bloated but the cut is not going to appen until oct-november soooo

Sounds good my bru. I'm on a cut right now, went from 210 to 206 in about one week, though much of that was water weight. Haven't reeally taken much of a hit on my lifts either surprisingly though I almost always supp prior to gymcelling.

Sounds good my bru. I'm on a cut right now, went from 210 to 206 in about one week, though much of that was water weight. Haven't reeally taken much of a hit on my lifts either surprisingly though I almost always supp prior to gymcelling.
210 at what height? 182lbs 5'11'' if interested

Statusmaxx, looksmaxx, gymceling and you can ascend. I saw late bloomers in 25 also. It can happen. I saw it.

Community college, though the demographic of our students tends to overlap considerably with those of the local four year institutions. More people are going to school later then was historically the case and since I began teaching about seven years ago the median age of the entering freshmen has increased by about a year. Additionally, we have a lot of guys who are here after having spent a few years in the service and are now letting the government pick up the tab for their tuition expenses. So to address your apprehensions, no, you won't stand out as particularly old.

Is it suicidefuel for you seeing all those prime foids on a daily basis? What is the most suicidefuel and most lifefuel things u see?

It’s terrible. I think about what I missed out on all the time.

Statusmaxx, looksmaxx, gymceling and you can ascend. I saw late bloomers in 25 also. It can happen. I saw it.

After a certain age you are to old to be fucking prime teens though that is the problem. Girls in junior/high school constantly fuck guys in their early 20's cause they are more "mature". So I think early 20's you still have a shot after that it's over.

After a certain age you are to old to be fucking prime teens though that is the problem. Girls in junior/high school constantly fuck guys in their early 20's cause they are more "mature". So I think early 20's you still have a shot after that it's over.
Early 20's chad kek

What are you implying? You're in high school aren't you? Don't you see girls fucking older guys?
Of course I see them, but they are chads, I know a 15yo foid who's dating a 21 yo dude and a 14yo who dated a 19yo, just kek
Well currently 206 but at 6'3. You've got some good stats there man, keep up the hard work.
wow there, I wish I could be 6'3'' because then I could weight 200lbs but without being fat but fit

Of course I see them, but they are chads, I know a 15yo foid who's dating a 21 yo dude and a 14yo who dated a 19yo, just kek

Yep it always happens. What do the other girls and guys think of the girls that date older guys? What is the biggest age difference you have seen?

A 16 yo girl in my class had 30 yo bf. She was the top Stacy.

Yep it always happens. What do the other girls and guys think of the girls that date older guys? What is the biggest age difference you have seen?
14 and 20 biggest one, abouth the other girls? Kek if he's chad they envy her

A 16 yo girl in my class had 30 yo bf. She was the top Stacy.

Chad is Chad and age of consent doesn't apply to him. What did other people think of the relationship? Were other girls jealous and wanted older boyfriends to?
14 and 20 biggest one, abouth the other girls? Kek if he's chad they envy her

Prime teens love to be fucked by early 20's chads. This is a fact.