Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Teen love

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
Is it suicidefuel for you seeing all those prime foids on a daily basis? What is the most suicidefuel and most lifefuel things u see?

Well actually it doesn't aggravate me at all because the kids all love me. They seem to regard me as they would an eccentric and drunk uncle who is both charismatic but slightly outlandish yet altogether very endearing. I think the most vexing thing I've even seen while on the other side of the lectern was two Chaldean sluts sitting in the back of my classroom giggling and glancing suggestively at this uber-chad douche-nozzel whose cock they obviously wanted to feast upon. I actually split those hookers up and made one of them sit in the reserved seating area as I called it, front row and about two feet from where I typically stand while lecturing. The most encouraging thing I ever experienced was a 17 year old sophomore who would always make a point of approaching me after class and asking personal questions that obviously had no pertinence to the subject matter. The irony was that she was the closest opportunity I had to savage some young and fairly exquisite pussy (8/10) but it would have resulted in my immediate termination and likely prison time with ass rape from bubba included in that package deal.
Of course I see them, but they are chads, I know a 15yo foid who's dating a 21 yo dude and a 14yo who dated a 19yo, just kek

wow there, I wish I could be 6'3'' because then I could weight 200lbs but without being fat but fit

Dude, you're 5'11 which is actually above average in most countries, so I really think you're overplaying the height factor and the extent to which it discounts your aesthetic appeal (I would say it is negligible).

Chad is Chad and age of consent doesn't apply to him. What did other people think of the relationship? Were other girls jealous and wanted older boyfriends to?
In my country 16 is the AOC. Other girls were envy. Older guys can spend money, have cars (it was not trivial in Israel of 1991), more mature. Guys were mad that those "elderly" took the prime jb stacies.

Chad is Chad and age of consent doesn't apply to him. What did other people think of the relationship? Were other girls jealous and wanted older boyfriends to?

Prime teens love to be fucked by early 20's chads. This is a fact.
that's because a 20 year old chad is bigger, musclier, more masculine that a 16 yo pretty boy

In my country 16 is the AOC. Other girls were envy. Older guys can spend money, have cars (it was not trivial in Israel of 1991), more mature. Guys were mad that those "elderly" took the prime jb stacies.

Israel damn I would love to fuck some tight jewish pussy. Do most girls want guys in their early 20s over there? What do they think about black guys?
that's because a 20 year old chad is bigger, musclier, more masculine that a 16 yo pretty boy

Early 20's have everything going for them they are still pretty boy cause age hasn't fucked up their face yet but they also are some of the most muscular and lean men. That is why all women want guys in their early 20's and mid 20's.
Well actually it doesn't aggravate me at all because the kids all love me. They seem to regard me as they would an eccentric and drunk uncle who is both charismatic but slightly outlandish yet altogether very endearing. I think the most vexing thing I've even seen while on the other side of the lectern was two Chaldean sluts sitting in the back of my classroom giggling and glancing suggestively at this uber-chad douche-nozzel whose cock they obviously wanted to feast upon. I actually split those hookers up and made one of them sit in the reserved seating area as I called it, front row and about two feet from where I typically stand while lecturing. The most encouraging thing I ever experienced was a 17 year old sophomore who would always make a point of approaching me after class and asking personal questions that obviously had no pertinence to the subject matter. The irony was that she was the closest opportunity I had to savage some young and fairly exquisite pussy (8/10) but it would have resulted in my immediate termination and likely prison time with ass rape from bubba included in that package deal.

Dude, you're 5'11 which is actually above average in most countries, so I really think you're overplaying the height factor and the extent to which it discounts your aesthetic appeal (I would say it is negligible).

Would be torture for me to see all those prime foids and not get any.

Last edited:
Israel damn I would love to fuck some tight jewish pussy. Do most girls want guys in their early 20s over there? What do they think about black guys?
The mature stacies want mature guys.

Black guys? The blacks we have are of very low status, either deadnbeat ethiopian jews or illegal immigrant form Eritrea and Sudan. Not something you can show to a Jewish mother. The like the tall blond type.

The mature stacies want mature guys.

Black guys? The blacks we have are of very low status, either deadnbeat ethiopian jews or illegal immigrant form Eritrea and Sudan. Not something you can show to a Jewish mother. The like the tall blond type.

How about like American black guys? If the regular blacks in Israel are so fucked up would an American black be seen even better. Are israeli/jewish girls into American black culture?

How about like American black guys? If the regular blacks in Israel are so fucked up would an American black be seen even better. Are israeli/jewish girls into American black culture?
No, absolutely not. Only Ethiopian Jews. But a Tyron or a NBA player may have some success.

Depends on the type of femoid you're seeking to approach. Some will expect you to conform very precisely to their idea leitmotif of what the paragon of masculinity ought to be whereas others are less discerning. In general, I would say the most dispositive consideration which influences and determines the outcomes of social interactions is your charisma. This makes things so fantastically easy its almost insulting for me to have to admit it. Look at all the manlets or sub-beta types out there who can smash higher echelon pussy due to their charm, wit, humor or apparent intellect. These qualities can overcompensate for lack of height, small build, bad bone structure or any other aesthetically deleterious quality, so long as they are in sufficient quantity.
As an addendum and most importantly, charisma can be artificially affected and/or enhanced. If you're a more loquacious or philosophic person while drunk, that enhances your incipient charisma or, likewise, if you're more inclined to discuss things of an intellectual quality when high, that too increases the numerical value. It's also predicated on environment and to a certain degree the extent that you feel comfortable with the company you keep.

Most bluepilled bullshit I've ever heard, I am all you describe with your text, except that i have a single flaw: my face.

17 year olds need to get the fuck off this board now. Try everything EVERYTHING YOU POSSIBLY CAN to get a female to be attracted to you. It probably will be pointless, but you need to try. You only have a few years left to have a chance at a healthy, joyous life.

Honestly there is no hope for you, you should either rope or cope, once you're trapped in the downward spiral you can get out

Most bluepilled bullshit I've ever heard, I am all you describe with your text, except that i have a single flaw: my face.

Well that is your very sparsely substantiated opinion which is meaningless without either empirical or anecdotal support. If you had continued to read my several other contributions to this thread you will see that my own conclusions are in fact predicated on years of observational experience on these matters and are thus superior to your misinformed assertions.

you have a few years left.

Well that is your very sparsely substantiated opinion which is meaningless without either empirical or anecdotal support. If you had continued to read my several other contributions to this thread you will see that my own conclusions are in fact predicated on years of observational experience on these matters and are thus superior to your misinformed assertions.

No, you are just a bluepilled faggot who believes there is an ethical way to attract irrational animals such as foids with positive acts instead of dominance or anything similar to thugsmaxxxing behavior. You can't analyze shit, so your "experience" is totally invalidated by your cognitive inferiority.

I do have anedoctal support for what I affirm, mostly coming from females as well.

No, you are just a bluepilled faggot who believes there is an ethical way to attract irrational animals such as foids with positive acts instead of dominance or anything similar to thugsmaxxxing behavior. You can't analyze shit, so your "experience" is totally invalidated by your cognitive inferiority.

I do have anedoctal support for what I affirm, mostly coming from females as well.

I will never understand the contentiousness and derision that seems to be so endemic to these forums. Instead of maligning and defaming each other in a highly uncivil and contemptuous fashion, we should try to resolve our differences peaceably and with mutual respect. Having said that, this is just a difference of opinions and since we both subjectively perceive stimuli in accordance with our own varying experiences, it will be impossible to reconcile the differing conclusions. I maintain however, as I always have and on the basis of my own extensive experience (vicarious though it is), that even the most hideous, fugly and obese incel can overcome much of his innate aesthetic disabilities by representing himself as fantastically charismatic, humorous, witty, clever, urbane and a paragon of all the qualities which appeal to the sensibilities of more sophisticated and discerning women then the young sluts of today's HS demographic.

I will never understand the contentiousness and derision that seems to be so endemic to these forums. Instead of maligning and defaming each other in a highly uncivil and contemptuous fashion, we should try to resolve our differences peaceably and with mutual respect. Having said that, this is just a difference of opinions and since we both subjectively perceive stimuli in accordance with our own varying experiences, it will be impossible to reconcile the differing conclusions. I maintain however, as I always have and on the basis of my own extensive experience (vicarious though it is), that even the most hideous, fugly and obese incel can overcome much of his innate aesthetic disabilities by representing himself as fantastically charismatic, humorous, witty, clever, urbane and a paragon of all the qualities which appeal to the sensibilities of more sophisticated and discerning women then the young sluts of today's HS demographic.
Sorry for the double post, either my internet connection has somehow been seriously retarded or this site is acting up again this afternoon.

Last edited:

You don't need to overextend the content on your message with words of uncommon use to say something as simple as: "I agree substantially with what you've said but I am going to keep with my own beliefs without any logical thoughts behind."
It sounds just cringy.

There is a lot of material in every single subforum here disproving your conclusions about attractability, it is just a more sophisticated and dumb kind of bluepill, you can't even prove it by a biological or social standpoint. It is simply the same IT bullshit of: It's your personality that is holding you back from getting laid, be funny and kind that all your problems will be solved.

Also him: gas the jooos.

Kek.

You're 17, you have time. Jesus fucking christ the negativity of some people in this thread. "YOU'LL BE DAMAGED FROM NOT EXPERIENCING TEEN LOVE WAAAHHH!!". They're projecting, I never experienced teen love and I'm doing just fine.
Just fake it hard like 99% of humans do and NTmax, buddy boyo!

You're 17, you have time. Jesus fucking christ the negativity of some people in this thread. "YOU'LL BE DAMAGED FROM NOT EXPERIENCING TEEN LOVE WAAAHHH!!". They're projecting, I never experienced teen love and I'm doing just fine.
I'm pretty good at faking but NTmaxxing usually comes when I get drunk

You don't need to overextend the content on your message with words of uncommon use to say something as simple as: "I agree substantially with what you've said but I am going to keep with my own beliefs without any logical thoughts behind."
It sounds just cringy.

There is a lot of material in every single subforum here disproving your conclusions about attractability, it is just a more sophisticated and dumb kind of bluepill, you can't even prove it by a biological or social standpoint. It is simply the same IT bullshit of: It's your personality that is holding you back from getting laid, be funny and kind that all your problems will be solved.

I happen to write as I speak - with an eloquence and rhetorical flourish which is incomparable in the context of the idiocracy that western civilization has degenerated into. If you want to banter on in a prose more becomming of some plebian ignoramous, then you are more then welcome to do so.

So the popularity of a particular opinion is the true measure of its internal veracity and certitude? You seem to be arguing from a position which is dismissive of the scientific principle, empiricism and all the methods by which we test and confirm a hypothesis. As I said before, go ahead and cleave to your own opinions, I really don't care what you think either way and you are insufficiently clever and articulate to influence me or any one else who is in the habit of routinely exercising their cognitive faculties.

So the popularity of a particular opinion is the true measure of its internal veracity and certitude? You seem to be arguing from a position which is dismissive of the scientific principle, empiricism and all the methods by which we test and confirm a hypothesis. As I said before, go ahead and cleave to your own opinions, I really don't care what you think either way and you are insufficiently clever and articulate to influence me or any one else who is in the habit of routinely exercising their cognitive faculties.

You apparently don't know how to interpret texts as well. I said that if you took some minutes to read a part of the material here in this website, you'll see that your theorical world where women make themselves disposable to sexual intercourse according to a man's charisma or good behavior is easily debunked with real examples and truly intelligent people who explain using biological and psichological concepts what influences the female hypergamy and what are the practical results of it. The ideas are not popular itself so you can't throw the fallacy card.

Also, empiricism is not a way of hypothetical testifying, and it is by stricto sensu an antithesis of the scientifical method, being hugely rejected by Descartes himself. Using 2 contrary ways of logical proof only serves as an evidency of your utter dumbness and tryhardness.

You apparently don't know how to interpret texts as well. I said that if you took some minutes to read a part of the material here in this website, you'll see that your theorical world where women make themselves disposable to sexual intercourse according to a man's charisma or good behavior is easily debunked with real examples and truly intelligent people who explain using biological and psichological concepts what influences the female hypergamy and what are the practical results of it. The ideas are not popular itself so you can't throw the fallacy card.

Also, empiricism is not a way of hypothetical testifying, and it is by stricto sensu an antithesis of the scientifical method, being hugely rejected by Descartes himself. Using 2 contrary ways of logical proof only serves as an evidency of your utter dumbness and tryhardness.

OK well touche with the point about reading comprehension. You are misconstruing what I said in a contrived effort to undermine my original thesis. I did not say that all women will be susceptible to the charm of a truly charismatic man, I said that the more selective, mature and discerning type will place a premium on such qualities in contrast to the young dumb sluts who exclusively arbitrate matters on the basis of aesthetic considerations. Again, you're trying to assert in a rather convoluted way that the popularity of an opinion has some direct correlation with its validity which, as you should know, is preposterous. If that were in fact the case, then religion and the theory of an intervening god or gods would be literally unimpeachable.

You're contorting and distorting what I said again so that it fits your own deluded perception of my positions. I never said that empiricism is a means of testing a hypothesis, I clearly stated that relying upon empirical proof, in addition to using the scientific method is an important component of validating the veracity of some otherwise unsupported assertion.