Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen Love

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
>If you missed out on teenage love and sex with prime JBs you haven't lived.

>If you missed out on that you can never be well adjusted and healthy, you NEED to have those things in your formative years, in your puberty.

>If you missed out on it you are screwed for life, nothing can ever compensate you for having an improper teen experience.

>It's for free, it can't be bought, it can't be earned. It's given.

>This moment alone is worth more than all the billionaires and scientists and great men and things they've done put together multiplied by a billion.

couple-grass-holding-hands-laying-leaves-Favim.com-468697.jpg

>You'll never be 14 and in love

PEMXS0n.jpg

>Lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

>Not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

>You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

photo.jpg

>[size=small]You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

>You will never be each other's first
[/size]

>You can't cope for missing out on teen love

I feel like there's a part of your brain that freezes over and stops working properly if you don't have any relationships as a young man.

coldmachinery said:
I feel like there's a part of your brain that freezes over and stops working properly if you don't have any relationships as a young man.

Yes. You are an incomplete human. A subhuman.

incelman said:
coldmachinery said:
Yes. You are an incomplete human. A subhuman.
I feel like I'm playing a racing game and I dropped the controller at a certain age and everyone just passed me by and just when I think I'm catching up I realize the guy ahead of me is two laps ahead.

coldmachinery said:
I feel like I'm playing a racing game and I dropped the controller at a certain age and everyone just passed me by and just when I think I'm catching up I realize the guy ahead of me is two laps ahead.

We have lost the race a long time ago. Fuck genetics. Fuck this shit.

Incelqueers would see this as a pedophilic thread. But the truth is that missing out on this developmental milestone is crushing and super depressing, not to mention stunting. Even as a norman I never got to experience this stuff, although I was volcel (fat) at the time.

I feel like I missed out on so much. The lack of experience made me fuck up with more than one foid.

Sub8Hate said:
Incelqueers would see this as a pedophilic thread. But the truth is that missing out on this developmental milestone is crushing and super depressing, not to mention stunting. Even as a norman I never got to experience this stuff, although I was volcel (fat) at the time.

I feel like I missed out on so much. The lack of experience made me fuck up with more than one foid.

They'll say "uhhh i didnt had a teen love but now im normal", further proving they are incels/cucks in denial

Now this is some spicy suicide fuel. I'll never get to experience what its like to fuck a 15 year old's roast beef.

Kointo said:
Now this is some spicy suicide fuel. I'll never get to experience what its like to fuck a 15 year old's roast beef.

And Chad was able to get two at once in a threesome, no doubt. 

You know the roasties were talking to each other about sex and as soon as a little hair started growing on their cunts they decided to call up Chad and have him fill up all 6 holes.

anon_899 said:
They'll say "uhhh i didnt had a teen love but now im normal", further proving they are incels/cucks in denial

Lots of them are virgins who didn't fall into the 'incel trap.' 

The others are mostly low tier, low smv normans who are delusional or in denial  as to how relationships actually work and are formed.

Sub8Hate said:

GTFO.

Sub8Hate said:
And Chad was able to get two at once in a threesome, no doubt. 

You know the roasties were talking to each other about sex and as soon as a little hair started growing on their cunts they decided to call up Chad and have him fill up all 6 holes.

6 holes? Vagina, urethra, anus, mouth, 2 ears, 2 nostrils. I count 8, boyo, and Chad has unleashed his seed into all of them.

incelman said:

Says Incelman/Gambler, the Chadlite.

Kointo said:
6 holes? Vagina, urethra, anus, mouth, 2 ears, 2 nostrils. I count 8, boyo, and Chad has unleashed his seed into all of them.

LOL 

I'd respond to incelman but it might hurt his feewings and increase my "warning" level.

I understand that I missed out on teenage love and that I will never experience it, I just want to experience a girl now.

CopingGymcel said:
I understand that I missed out on teenage love and that I will never experience it, I just want to experience a girl now.

As an incel you miss out college, adult love as well. There is no gope.

incelman said:
As an incel you miss out college, adult love as well. There is no gope.

I dropped out of uni. I can go back as an oldcel, because I don't look my age (apart from stupid hairline, which I will fix).

CopingGymcel said:
I dropped out of uni. I can go back as an oldcel, because I don't look my age (apart from stupid hairline, which I will fix).

I dropped out of life.

incelman said:
I dropped out of life.

I guess that's true for me also. I only go to the gym, other than that I rot. Will start working soon  :nervous: Cancerous workcel life.

CopingGymcel said:
I guess that's true for me also. I only go to the gym, other than that I rot. Will start working soon  :nervous: Cancerous workcel life.

As an incel you are condemed to an existance of loneliness and pain

lmao this is a copypasta and was made to troll people, stop taking it so seriously, if you ever get a girl at any point in your life ur fine it doesnt necessarily have to be in your teens

surgerymax

incelman said:
>This moment alone is worth more than all the billionaires and scientists and great men and things they've done put together multiplied by a billion.

Amen brother

wishiwasbigger said:
lmao this is a copypasta and was made to troll people, stop taking it so seriously, if you ever get a girl at any point in your life ur fine it doesnt necessarily have to be in your teens

surgerymax

GTFO normie

wishiwasbigger said:

surgerymax

Cope of the year

CopingGymcel said:

Hair implant?

Framecel222 said:
Hair implant?

That will happen. I just need to save up the money first. If I had the confidence of Chad, I would have the money already, because I told my dad "bitcoin will drop in value, then soar above 10k before the year is over" and I was totally on point, but of course I didn't invest any more money.

Damn, at least you're low-inhibition enough to invest at all, I'm way too beta for that.

If your primary issue is baldcel then you could actually escape inceldom with a hair transplant. They look super good as long as you have the balding under control, which you do.

Framecel222 said:
Damn, at least you're low-inhibition enough to invest at all, I'm way too beta for that.

If your primary issue is baldcel then you could actually escape inceldom with a hair transplant. They look super good as long as you have the balding under control, which you do.

I'm not baldcel, lol. I am a NW2-2.5, but that fucks my hairline enough, especially because I don't have top tier low set Chad hairline.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm not baldcel, lol. I am a NW2-2.5, but that fucks my hairline enough, especially because I don't have top tier low set Chad hairline.

NW2 is enough to be baldcel in 2017 lol.

Framecel222 said:
NW2 is enough to be baldcel in 2017 lol.

I guess you're right. Let's hope you're not next. My hairline looked quite nice at your age.

CopingGymcel said:
I guess you're right. Let's hope you're not next. My hairline looked quite nice at your age.

I absolutely am next, nearly every male in my family is bald and even my mom has some thinning hair lol. It's so over.

Framecel222 said:
I absolutely am next, nearly every male in my family is bald and even my mom has some thinning hair lol. It's so over.

Just do what I told you and you may be saved.

Brutal Thread, major suicide fuel.

wishiwasbigger said:

surgerymax

C O P E
O

E

Humans are supposed to experience love, mating, attraction between the ages of 12-21. If you don't, you will remain subhuman forever. Any later relationship would just be you coping/betabuxing.

So we've come to the conclusion that missing out on teen love is permanently damaging to an individual. But why? Is it the psychological damage? The social stigma? Chemical issues?

blackpill, teen love wouldnt have fixed you. if you got lucky and had a gf at 14 that doesnt change anything about the way you are now. you would still be incel now.

ahh posting models/very attractive people to somehow imply that they are the majority and with "experiences" that are an incel's creation and not reality. What exactly is the point of making depressing shit up to make others feel bad?

Once you miss those femoid-related milestones during ages 14-19, it's over. Your mind is fucked forever and you spend the rest of your days chasing those experiences, coping, compensating and trying to fill the chasm with whatever you can.

KV- said:
So we've come to the conclusion that missing out on teen love is permanently damaging to an individual. But why? Is it the psychological damage? The social stigma? Chemical issues?

All these things you mentioned.

incelman said:
All these things you mentioned.

There is probably a very important chemical process that happens when the brain is subject to feelings of romance/validation during puberty. Us missing out on it damaged our brains and kept it from developing properly.

existentialhack said:
Once you miss those femoid-related milestones during ages 14-19, it's over. Your mind is fucked forever and you spend the rest of your days chasing those experiences, coping, compensating and trying to fill the chasm with whatever you can.

Basically, no amount of coping will be ebough to replace tohse formative experiences.

CopingGymcel said:
There is probably a very important chemical process that happens when the brain is subject to feelings of romance/validation during puberty. Us missing out on it damaged our brains and kept it from developing properly.

Yes and that's why it's over for us and we are malfunctioning subhumans forever.

incelman said:
>If you missed out on teenage love and sex with prime JBs you haven't lived.

>If you missed out on that you can never be well adjusted and healthy, you NEED to have those things in your formative years, in your puberty.

>If you missed out on it you are screwed for life, nothing can ever compensate you for having an improper teen experience.

>It's for free, it can't be bought, it can't be earned. It's given.

>You'll never be 14 and in love

PEMXS0n.jpg

>Lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

>Not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

>You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

photo.jpg

>[size=small]You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

>You will never be each other's first
[/size]

>You can't cope for missing out on teen love

An atomic blackpill. Everytime i read it (and I've read it at least 20 times), I am reminded of the consequences of my subhumanity. 

Please sticky this, reading it is your mandatory dose of your daily blackpill.

7339er said:
An atomic blackpill. Everytime i read it (and I've read it at least 20 times), I am reminded of the consequences of my subhumanity. 

Please sticky this, reading it is your mandatory dose of your daily blackpill.

Reading it is a good reality check.

nothing makes me want to kill myself more than missing out on teenage love tbh. Those are the years when females are at their cleanest and tightest and they'll love you for you and not for your bank account. Where is my goddamn rope why the fuck am I still alive?

Captvic said:
nothing makes me want to kill myself more than missing out on teenage love tbh. Those are the years when females are at their cleanest and tightest and they'll love you for you and not for your bank account. Where is my goddamn rope why the fuck am I still alive?

Nothing beats a tight jb's body and pussy.