Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen Love

Looks like I'm living the rest of my life empty.

This is why looksmaxing or putting any effort into escaping inceldom at fucking 20-25 is pointless. You already missed eveything that is emotional and innocent.

Everyone who posted before the bump is now banned. Someone is taking us out, boyos.

LOL this is actually pure SuiFuel

Maybe it's possible in the future to create artificial memories.

Teen puppy love is the best. This is just one more reason why life has no redeeming qualities about it worth living for.

Teen love is so cringey, not sure why you guys obsess over it.

So we've come to the conclusion that missing out on teen love is permanently damaging to an individual. But why? Is it the psychological damage? The social stigma? Chemical issues?
missing out on an important stepping stone

brutal necro

Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182218069Saturday, January 23, 2016 2:01 AM CST
"Can't tell if you're being serious OP but maybe I should keep this pinned for Ashley"Who is "Ashley"? I hope you are not referring to the skid of the Scripters sub-section by the username of NotAshley.I am being entirely serious at the moment.That user is regularly corrected for her inability to script effectively by other inferior users such as cntkillme. Coincidentally, "she" actually has a sort of romantic bond with cntkillme on the RbxDev private forum.In fact, she lacks the ability to perform welding, a simple task in Rbx.Lua.You should not communicate with such naive individuals.

depressing as fuk to see non banned inkwells last online years ago.. :feelsbadman: