Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teehee im not like the other girls, oh by the way did i mention my boyfriend is 6'8?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200310 221931 Instagram

If this Bitch really wanted to be alternative compared to the other girls, she should've dated a short man instead. But sadly their desire to be brutally dominated by a massive Male is too much to control

heightpill strikes again, it is brutal

The height pill is the ultimate killer for me.
There is no cure.
Not only are you unattractive to foids, you are laughed at by men.

I am only beginning to realize how brutal the heightpill actually is after seeing couples cuddle at Mcdonalds

I am only beginning to realize how brutal the heightpill actually is after seeing couples cuddle at Mcdonalds

A brutal heightpill for me has been seeing couples at the grocery store. Even jacked guys under 6'0 are usually alone. While almost all the tall guys have girlfriends with them, usually attractive white girls.

where does it say hes 6'8?

The height pill is the ultimate killer for me.
There is no cure.
Not only are you unattractive to foids, you are laughed at by men.
The problem with height is that it is just an illusory advantage, if it were legal to hit anyone who bothers you, things would be different. Multiple manlets would have no problem knocking down several tallfags.

A brutal heightpill for me has been seeing couples at the grocery store. Even jacked guys under 6'0 are usually alone. While almost all the tall guys have girlfriends with them, usually attractive white girls.
From what I've seen 6'0 cuts it if they have above face. You need to be 6'5+ otherwise.

It just so happens tehehe

Jesus fucking christ HOW CAN I COMPETE

These girls that dress like this are the worst

Guys a pencil neck faggot

tfw no tiny goth gf

also ear gauges on white people should merit the death penalty