Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Teehee]He is cute but I want tall guys.I am not like other girls

I love when a foid says, "oh he's cute but not my type. I'm sure another woman would want him though."

They're just lying and simply virtue signaling.

Worst character in that normalfag normie show though, atleast he's black pilled through force. There is no coping when you're 4 feet tall.

Worst character in that normalfag normie show though, atleast he's black pilled through force. There is no coping when you're 4 feet tall.
When you're 4ft tall you realise how bad life is since it plays "toss the midget" with you 24/7.

When you're 4ft tall you realise how bad life is since it plays "toss the midget" with you 24/7.
I'd be glad to be 4 feet tall and fucking rich and famous.

I'd be glad to be 4 feet tall and fucking rich and famous.

Exactly. At least he can pay a diferent young hot whore every night.
Im litteraly going to die as a virgin :feelsbadman:

Optimistic helplessness

Status and money will not bring you true love
Status does bring you love. Just look at ed Sheeran, he is legit incel tier in terms of looks and is loved and adored by females.

Status does bring you love. Just look at ed Sheeran, he is legit incel tier in terms of looks and is loved and adored by females.

Sheeran looks like pretty boy.I didn't surprise

I love when a foid says, "oh he's cute but not my type. I'm sure another woman would want him though."

They're just lying and simply virtue signaling.
Are you a gambler alt or something. At this rate you are going to reach luminary in a month

and what does? what even is "true love"?

You can get true love from your mom,sister and some family members,real friends etc.(if there is not exception).I can't explain what is true love you need to feel it to understand it.It is like a dream.You know it is real but you can't show it to others

Last edited:
You can get true love from your mom,sister and some family members(if there is not exception)
parents truly love you when you're succesful. that's why they treated like me piece of shit when I failed to get into college, treated me nicely when I did and treated like me piece of shit again when I dropped out. I am taking the exam again, I feel like they are going to truly love me again soon.

There are some women that like tall humans 6'0 to 6'10 and some that like short humans 5'10 to 6'0.

There are some women that like tall humans 6'0 to 6'10 and some that like short humans 5'10 to 6'0.

If you call 5'10 is short It is time time to kill myself

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you call 5'10 is short It is time time to kill myself

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

When going out in public I legitimately felt like a lost child, even women are taller than me.

I use the word human instead of male because anything under is almost not seen as a human to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back