Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peter Dinklage on Being a Sex Symbol: "I Don't Believe It for a Minute"

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Normies love to talk about "Silly shortcel, Peter Dinklage is short and he's a sex symbol" which is just another condescending celeb worship like Danny Devito, but we know deep down they don't find them attractive. Not even Peter Dinklage believes that shit. Just look at this interview on people magazine

- Lately, Dinklage, 43, is standing out as a sex symbol, a status he says he takes “with a grain of salt.”

Dinklage says: “They’ll say, ‘Oh, he’s sexy,’ but women still go for guys who are 6’2, It’s nice that people are thinking outside the box, but I don’t believe any of it for a minute.”

I bet there are still Normies that gaslight his experiences, "Peter Dinklage must be insecure, because silly Peter, height doesn't matter."

And this is from 2013 when Tinder was a baby. Now the cutoff height must be closer to 6'4"

Luckily he’s statusmaxxed. The statusmaxxing saved him from inceldom.

what a smart guy. at least he is rich

All manlets are instinctively black pilled. I guarantee he has an account. He’s probably reading this very comment.
Hey Peter

Short and bluepilled don't go hand in hand.

His trial scene in GoT was so good

If he wasnt famous he would make wall of text posts here.

He knows the deal. Hollywood fame + fetish size=instant pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back