Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tbh none of us are going to make it

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
We're all fucked to live this doomed existence until the end of time. Society is progressively getting worse, we're getting older and time is burning a hole through our lives. It's ogre, nothing matters. Bleak is the existence of the invisible man. Solace in knowing the eternal, but waiting for deaths approach. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No, we will rise again!

Some users here already made it, and their still larping here.

Or just fakecels with passed relationships, hookups etc

There is no "making it"
The most important thing in life... Your genetic value is out of your control

It's fucking over, I haven't care in months now. Nothing matters, in going to die of alcoholism. If I don't kill my lungs from tons of cannabis usage. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

our time will come

Some users here already made it, and their still larping here.

Or just fakecels with passed relationships, hookups etc
Not that I’ve been in a relationship ever :feelskek: but what if someone had a gf when they were 15 and is now 40 without ever having another gf?

Its fucking demoralising man. I hate being an indian. I hate being poor and mentally I'll. I hate being fat and ugly. I just wanna be free of this. Nothing on this world is worth it.

I will request Euthanasia in the future ded srs. Existing as a non-chad male (incel) is a pure torture :fuk:

My main focus is moneymaxxing at the moment if I fail I’m out I don’t really see it as a sad thing.
Solace in knowing the eternal, but waiting for deaths approach. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If you are not going to do something besides LDAR you might as well rope. Instead of prolonging your suffering. I don’t mean this in a mischievous way.

Last edited:
Maby, maby not

Not that I’ve been in a relationship ever :feelskek: but what if someone had a gf when they were 15 and is now 40 without ever having another gf?
Nope incel. That's before fully being done with puberty and obviously YOU got lucky

We're all fucked to live this doomed existence until the end of time. Society is progressively getting worse, we're getting older and time is burning a hole through our lives. It's ogre, nothing matters. Bleak is the existence of the invisible man. Solace in knowing the eternal, but waiting for deaths approach. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Make it in what goal?

That's the question

If you are still chasing after fairy tales like "true love" then yeah you aren't going to make it

If your focus is on building wealth and creating an easier life for yourself then whether you make it or not is up to you

Your genetics are outside of your control, your finances aren't

Make it in what goal?

That's the question

If you are still chasing after fairy tales like "true love" then yeah you aren't going to make it

If your focus is on building wealth and creating an easier life for yourself then whether you make it or not is up to you

Money makes life easier, that’s for sure. But money will never hug you and never prevent you from being lonely. I think even you will learn this someday.

Make it in what goal?

That's the question

finances are out of my control though, nobody has told me how to make money yet

But money will never hug you and never prevent you from being lonely
What do you mean by "lonely"?, I'm serious, you guys are never specific and I think that's on purpose because you yourself can't define it

Let me in turn be specific about what I mean when I say this

Example 1:
Lets say there is a Chad who only pumps and dumps, he fucks a new woman every week, never dates short term or long term, and never settles down

Will he be "lonely" because he's not "in a relationship"?

Or will he not even think about such a concept because his life is so physically satisfying?

Example 2:
Lets say there is a guy who is in a relationship but his GF is never really "emotionally intimate", they just hang out, go out on dates and have sex, but she never says anything like "I love you" or "looks at him with love" or anything like that

Will he be "lonely" even whilst being in a relationship because his GF isn't "emotionally intimate"?

When you guys bring up loneliness I really don't know what the fuck you're talking about, because so long as I can afford to live comfortably, eat great food, and fuck a 6 or a 7 once a week, I would not want for anything else in the world

I think "loneliness" is just something made up by people who haven't even gotten the bare minimum, so they don't realize that once they get to a point in which they can have their base needs met, they won't want for much of anything else

You are deprived of your base needs, so you think you "want more", but if you were being sexually satisfied every day with no emotional attachment you would not give a fuck and you would not "feel lonely"

Or maybe I'm projecting, but I definitely would not (I don't even feel "lonely" now, I really just want sex and an easy life). I just want to have my physical needs met with minimal effort required. If I was rich and had passive income streams I would not be a part the forum. In fact I think when I get to that point (hopefully) I'll be hitting that "Disable account" button and leaving for good after posting a goodbye thread

I think even you will learn this someday.
I think you are projecting your emotional mindset onto others, and I'll go even further to say that you only have this emotional mindset because you haven't had your base needs satisfied on a consistent basis, to even come to the realization that you would be able to thoroughly enjoy life without any emotional attachments whatsoever if your physical needs were being met on a regular basis

This is similar to how so many of you guys over value women and their worth, and overvalue to act of sex as something "sacred" or "pure", because you never simply paid for sex and proved to yourself that its just a simple act of enjoyment between two consenting adults. Its not special, women aren't special, people aren't special, and interacting with people isn't special

You overvalue these things because you've never even gotten a true taste of them, you've never had them in abundance, none of us have, but some of us are self aware enough to know that if they did they wouldn't care for much of anything again, they'd be completely satisfied

Once again, maybe I'm just projecting my mindset, but I don't think the average man cares much for all this emotional garbage, and so long as we can have our sexual needs met on a consistent basis we won't even think about things like "loneliness"

I think men like you falsely conflate your sexual yearnings and your sexual starvation with something emotional, and you delude yourself into thinking you are lacking some kind of emotional interaction, but if you were having your sexual needs met in an interaction/agreement that was devoid of emotions, you would never "feel lonely"

These thoughts only come into the minds of men who aren't being physically satisfied on a consistent basis

Last edited:
All I hope is I die soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back