Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sex is a human need, Foids are wrong to deny us it

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
If you were on island and gathered all the food there would it be wrong of you to give the food to only a certain set of people and let other people starve when you have enough food for everyone? Of course it is wrong you denying a person ability to fulfill there basic needs. It would take an awfully evil person to let someone starve when you could feed them. So why is it OK to deny someone of their basic psychological needs? Without fulfillment of these needs humans become psychological unstable causing great mental harm which eventually leads to physical harm and even death. Is sex a psychological need? of course it is our biology programs us to have sex for reproduction, not succeeding in this causes psychological harm to sub-concisely convince a human to try different approach, The Problem is, there is no different approach that will work in modern society.

Maslow needs3 1024x1024

Observe the word Intimacy under Love and Belonging. That right there is sex the thing foids deny us because we are too ugly and autistic to meet her unreasonable standards, For us there is no looksmatch there is no one if you are ugly you are doomed. Foids have become the gatekeepers of this very basic psychological need, No man denies a woman sex unless they are chad.

1 g1tAUcM9BTwpUMeYnfagjA

"Distressed psychological states can also lead to diminished self-perceptions and limitations in personal self-efficacy, which in turn negatively affect health behaviors and adherence."

A poor psychological state leads to stress which can have physical effects on the human body

"Stress is thought to influence the pathogenesis or course of physical disease more directly by causing negative affective states, such as anxiety and depression, which in turn exert direct effects on biological processes that stimulate and dysregulate certain physiological systems in the body. The immune, cardiovascular, and neuro-endocrine systems are well-known respondents to stress (IOM, 2001). Long-term stressful circumstances that reduce perceptions of control and increase feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, and anxiety damage health and can lead to premature death, in part because of the immune, cardiac, and other physiological responses they produce (WHO, 2003)"

"There is strong evidence that chronic stress influences the development and/or progression of certain illnesses, including major depression, heart disease, HIV-related illnesses, and (to a lesser extent) cancer."

Woman as a whole denying us sexual relations and love has a negative effect on our psyche, people wonder why some of us are so hateful it's because they are denying us of something we literally need. deniers of this fact may argue that some men live fulfilling lives without sex, First of all let's see these supposed men who are they, where are they? I haven't seen any of them, Second of all even if they do exist it is likely a result of a mind defect where their libido is close to non-existent. Most men are not fortunate enough to lack such primal urges, Primal urges in which if not desired will lead to serious negative effects.

Last edited:
Yeah we need sex, but I ain't gonna resort to rape to get it.

Say it loud and say it proud.

WOMEN OWE ME SEX.
FOIDS OWE ME A RELATIONSHIP, SEX, EVERYTHING!!! ESPECIALLY AFTER EVERYTHING THEY DID TO ME!!

I have to spend 200$ just to fullfil my needs from time to time so I dont rope when normfags get it for free

South asian curry foids should be put in their place

Foids deserve to give me everything. They should give me sex on demand.

We don't have a right to sex, we simply have a need for it for society to function, only in cavemen times and modern times did some men have sex whilst others didn't. In every civil society in history the vast majority of the population practiced monogamy, for a civil society to function most men need to have sex and a wife.

Morality is fake and gay, abrahemics spread this all around the world and now it is considered true. Post proofs.
A society needs to follow an objective morality to function, no moral code leads to animalistic chaos

We're not getting our needs met and they wonder why we're miserable

We're not getting our needs met and they wonder why we're miserable
You look outside you see most men with a miserable look on their face, especially noticed this with currycels.

You look outside you see most men with a miserable look on their face, especially noticed this with currycels.
Yep, noticed this in young guys mostly.

Meanwhile young foids are always happy.

Morality is fake and gay, abrahemics spread this all around the world and now it is considered true. Post proofs.
Fuck off antisemite

Yep, noticed this in young guys mostly.

Meanwhile young foids are always happy.
When I used to work, there was this guy who had so much energy when he spoke, he was full of life and always excited all the time.

when I looked at his phone his background was him with a 7/10 blond hair white foid, and my first thoughts were “so that’s the reason he’s happy all the time”

Sounds like Incel Tear user trying to paint all incels as bad people.

A society needs to follow an objective morality to function
No. Aztec society is proof of that, those niggers didn't have any moral code to speak of, they just had a religion that they followed because not following it would mean that the sun gods would get mad and the world would end. In a modern context a society without morals is possible.

back in the day w0men were treated as resourse by man (In skyrim), Always when there is a revolution( Before the bad revolutions starting with the American revolution), w0men were also redistributed amongst man.

If you were on island and gathered all the food there would it be wrong of you to give the food to only a certain set of people and let other people starve when you have enough food for everyone?
It's more like 20% get an over abundance while the rest barely get any and some starve
A poor psychological state leads to stress which can have physical effects on the human body
This has been brutal to me, personally I think I am fairly healthy since I go to gym and I eat healthy enough, definitely better than some, I don't drink, dont smoke.

Yet despite all this, I am lonely and sexless, this is completely out of my control and it literally makes you unhealthy so for all my good behaviours I am still screwed by inceldom it sucks.

No. Aztec society is proof of that, those niggers didn't have any moral code to speak of, they just had a religion that they followed because not following it would mean that the sun gods would get mad and the world would end. In a modern context a society without morals is possible.
You are proving my point, those protospicks did not have a good moral code and immediately fell after cortés helped start a rebellion in it's empire

You are proving my point, those protospicks did not have a good moral code and immediately fell after cortés helped start a rebellion in it's empire
Why do you think Cortez beat them? Because they were living in the stone age they had very recently before first contact discovered copper. And then you may object and say: "oh well they didn't have the right work ethic therefore those protospicks didn't invent nuffin' ", to which I would respond that they reached central America 2000 years after the first humans reached Europe. Morals never played a role in them being conquered, they were primitives to begin with who even lacked horses and other beats of burden. So read up, retard.

Why do you think Cortez beat them? Because they were living in the stone age they had very recently before first contact discovered copper. And then you may object and say: "oh well they didn't have the right work ethic therefore those protospicks didn't invent nuffin' ", to which I would respond that they reached central America 2000 years after the first humans reached Europe. Morals never played a role in them being conquered, they were primitives to begin with who even lacked horses and other beats of burden. So read up, retard.
Actually they lacked much more than beasts of burden, according to some recent studies they engaged in ritualistic cannibalism because their food lacked the necessary nutrients. Potatoes and corn are filling, but they don't have all necessary macro and micronutrients and because they didn't have any domesticated meat animals only the rich ate meat. So in essence your brain-dead argument is even more brain-dead, because Cortez fought off starving stone age primitives and lost the first time. He only managed to conquer Tenochtitlan by tricking some other empire to help them.

we are talking about their morals, not about how underdeveloped they were, the spanish decided to conquer them because they were a savage tribe and it's people needed to be saved

we are talking about their morals, not about how underdeveloped they were, the spanish decided to conquer them because they were a savage tribe and it's people needed to be saved
You made a claim that Cortez conquered them because of the spanish moral system, I then preceded to refute that claim. It's that simple.

You made a claim that Cortez conquered them because of the spanish moral system, I then preceded to refute that claim. It's that simple.
I did not refute that claim

>Refute your own claim
Are you retarded or not proficient in English?
ok so prove that the claim that the Spanish conquest of Mexico was based on morality is wrong. You didn't refute that claim so I thought the "I" was accidental

ok so prove that the claim that the Spanish conquest of Mexico was based on morality is wrong. You didn't refute that claim so I thought the "I" was accidental
I never claimed that it was morally wrong to conquer the Aztec empire, I just said that it didn't have anything to do with morality. Literally any other group of humans on earth at that time would have conquered them because everyone was more advanced than they were. Nothing to do with morality and everything to do with time, because they reached central America 2000 years after the first humans reached Europe.