Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News tbh jfl at female privilege, foid makes the news and wins a bunch of free shit by pity asking Down Syndrome male to prom.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[JFL] Girl pity asks sub 8/10 male to prom. Is given a free car. Is given family pass to disney land. Is treated as if she just ended world hunger.
Jump to newWatch
qwep

qwep
Banned

JoinedAug 13, 2018Messages1,135
Mar 5, 2019

Imagine going to wars and putting your life on the line or dedicating your whole life to curing cancer and receiving no recognition. Then comes along a girl who spends one single night with an ugly boy and she is praised for it. She goes on the news meanwhile you are forgotten. No point living if you dont have a vagina between your legs

He has down syndrome right? She did it for status and virtue signalling along with the prizes. The fact that it is newsworthy shows how rare it is for females to date down.

[JFL] Girl pity asks sub 8/10 male to prom. Is given a free car. Is given family pass to disney land. Is treated as if she just ended world hunger.
Jump to newWatch
qwep

qwep
Banned

JoinedAug 13, 2018Messages1,135
Mar 5, 2019

Imagine going to wars and putting your life on the line or dedicating your whole life to curing cancer and receiving no recognition. Then comes along a girl who spends one single night with an ugly boy and she is praised for it. She goes on the news meanwhile you are forgotten. No point living if you dont have a vagina between your legs

Hole privilege is real

nuke the planet. She asked him out to pretend she's a good person to boost her status. Right after prom she's sucking chads dick and doing nothing with the subhuman.

And if a man dates a down syndrome foid they call him a creep

they never stay together, the equivalent of taking a slightly longer selfie with an ugly person

just chromosomemaxx bro

A pathetic virtue signaling puff piece. I just wonder who the hole is related to at the network to get such amazing prizes like a fucking game show. Clown world.

nuke the planet. She asked him out to pretend she's a good person to boost her status. Right after prom she's sucking chads dick and doing nothing with the subhuman.
I cant wait this entire planet to get destroyed

looksmatch tbh
this.

Not gonna lie, if she has kids with them, I would only contribute to the number of incels. But it is a good Idea to encourage foids to fucking date down, so the world would be better for ugly children.

This is just absolutely disgusting. The hole is just doing this for attention and to virtue signal. If I were the guy I'd be furious but he has not the mental capacity to do so.

It seems like people only want to talk to us mentalcels when they think they're doing charity work or trying to virtue signal. Fuck em

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back