[News] tbh jfl at female privilege, foid makes the news and wins a bunch of free shit by pity asking Down Syndrome male to prom.

Ritalincel

-
[JFL] Girl pity asks sub 8/10 male to prom. Is given a free car. Is given family pass to disney land. Is treated as if she just ended world hunger.
Jump to newWatch
qwep

qwep
Banned

JoinedAug 13, 2018Messages1,135
Mar 5, 2019

Imagine going to wars and putting your life on the line or dedicating your whole life to curing cancer and receiving no recognition. Then comes along a girl who spends one single night with an ugly boy and she is praised for it. She goes on the news meanwhile you are forgotten. No point living if you dont have a vagina between your legs

He has down syndrome right? She did it for status and virtue signalling along with the prizes. The fact that it is newsworthy shows how rare it is for females to date down.

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
[JFL] Girl pity asks sub 8/10 male to prom. Is given a free car. Is given family pass to disney land. Is treated as if she just ended world hunger.
Jump to newWatch
qwep

qwep
Banned

JoinedAug 13, 2018Messages1,135
Mar 5, 2019

Imagine going to wars and putting your life on the line or dedicating your whole life to curing cancer and receiving no recognition. Then comes along a girl who spends one single night with an ugly boy and she is praised for it. She goes on the news meanwhile you are forgotten. No point living if you dont have a vagina between your legs
Hole privilege is real

GeneticFilth

Major
-
nuke the planet. She asked him out to pretend she's a good person to boost her status. Right after prom she's sucking chads dick and doing nothing with the subhuman.

InMyCellInHell

Beefaroni's fun to eat. Beefaroni's quite a treat
-
A pathetic virtue signaling puff piece. I just wonder who the hole is related to at the network to get such amazing prizes like a fucking game show. Clown world.

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
nuke the planet. She asked him out to pretend she's a good person to boost her status. Right after prom she's sucking chads dick and doing nothing with the subhuman.
I cant wait this entire planet to get destroyed

Parrtlord

Hopelessly Beta
-
Not gonna lie, if she has kids with them, I would only contribute to the number of incels. But it is a good Idea to encourage foids to fucking date down, so the world would be better for ugly children.

Wonder

Disordercel
-
This is just absolutely disgusting. The hole is just doing this for attention and to virtue signal. If I were the guy I'd be furious but he has not the mental capacity to do so.

Looksmaxxcel

Recruit
-
It seems like people only want to talk to us mentalcels when they think they're doing charity work or trying to virtue signal. Fuck em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)