Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tbh it feels like I'm not Korean whenever i see some korean topics here

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
Sometimes i see some threads about Korean changs and normies doing quite well and foids chase them, even not only SEAfoids but also some white foids with blue eyes and blonde hair, big boobs and butts(Yeah i know JBW foids are rare relatively but anyway they exist)

While i'm rotting alone in my room and spending a day researching how to cope with my Inceldom, even my inceldom led me to .is lmao

Tbh i've never experienced any sort of Kpop or Kdrama halo whatsoever when i was in UK so quite sceptical about that, still.

Last edited:
Just kpoopmaxx broo!

kpop and kdrama halo is a myth in the west. no one in the west watches it.

and even if they did, it doesnt change the blackpill reality that koreans are short, small dick, ugly.

however, you can have some success in SEA as a korean.

sea is where they actually watch korean media, so u can experience kpop halo there(if it really exists)

and u genetically mog them by being a bit taller, a bit lighter, and much richer than them

All the foids that are were into kpop in my experience were obese and/or ugly, I even know a trans person who's into that lol

All the foids that are were into kpop in my experience were obese and/or ugly, I even know a trans person who's into that lol
Yeah i feel the same tbh. Every people who love korean culture were looked like that they've had some sort of screw loose

Last edited:
Inceldom sure can make you feel disconnected from your own culture, not to mention making the lives of attractive men of the same ethnicity as you feel like something from another dimension:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsrope:.

You actually need to look the part, it doesn't work if you have the typical gook pancake moon face.

Tbh i've never experienced any sort of Kpop or Kdrama halo whatsoever when i was in UK so quite sceptical about that, still.
I'm yet to see this Kpop mania in real life too, Just people talking about it, yeah I live in the UK too. Maybe successful in other asian countries.

I'm yet to see this Kpop mania in real life too, Just people talking about it, yeah I live in the UK too. Maybe successful in other asian countries.
I still guess it's never been a popular culture in Western countries, especially Anglosphere countries. Why would they choose chinks over their culture?

Being tall, strong jawed, hunter eyed, having a head full of hair and having an athletic physique is what makes men attractive. If anyone doesn't have those no cultural halo is going to save them.