Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Korean noodlewhores debunk personalitypill so fucking brutally

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Admiral
★★★
 2023 12 30  11313

They were asked "When an ugly man comes to you and try to get your number, Do you really feel bad?". This thread was aged only 5 months, and have 63746 views, 392 comments. So i can say the sample data is quite big and not out of date.

and the literally almost every reaction was, of course "Yes i feel bad.". watER is wet. This is most common answers you could get from the question.

And one of the most "surprising" point was, no one was talking about the pERsonality and confidence. LITERALLY NO ONE SAID ABOUT THOSE THINGS. There even was NO TYPICAL VIRTUE SIGNALLING like "I didn't find him to be attractive at first, but later i could feel he genuinely loves me and realised he is a tRuE gentleman. Now we're married" shit.

Those are the most typical answers:

2023 12 30  11531

I used the google translator so it might not be 100% accurate but i reckon you can see how they feel about ugly men. "ㅇㅇ" means you just agree on something - So it means they don't feel really well when they were asked by ugly men.

I'd show some more funny answers from Korean noodlewhores.

2023 12 30  11749

"What kind of confidence you have if you're not good-looking :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ". A little bit strange but you'll have no problem to understand this. "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME MY NUMBER, YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN :foidSoy:" The translator messed up the original context of the reply, she was basically saying "Well, we've got eyes our own eyes too, so what's the problem with being picky about men's look? :foidSoy:"

2023 12 30  12339

This show what Korean noodlewhores think about ugly men. Bugs. Nothing more and nothing less. You're just a subhuman when you're born as a non-chad level rice male. "Got scratched" = "Get hit by bugs" = "You're triggered when you hear bugs because you're ugly.", "Namik" = "male anon". They're basically assuming OP of the thread is a lad, the site is almost dominated by foids but technically they're not banning blokes now. So you can also find some cucks in that site.

2023 12 30  13118

And finally, one of the most common reason they hated to date with ugly men was, those foids don't think they are in the same "class" with ugly men. Google translator is literally making words that doesn't exist.. but long story short : "We foids are superior, men are not unless they are kpop prettyboymaxxed Changs".

Of course they won't speak like this when they're right in front of you. But it's just a typical virtue signalling - they're thinking the otherwise when they can be brutally honest. You're not at the same class with them. You're just an untermensch. What you have to do is just getting out of their sight forever and work for their welfare like robots. No pERsonalitymaxxing for your face. No confidencemaxxing for your height. You're just born as unattractive man and that's it. It's ovER.

View attachment 1022982

They were asked "When an ugly man comes to you and try to get your number, Do you really feel bad?". This thread was aged only 5 months, and have 63746 views, 392 comments. So i can say the sample data is quite big and not out of date.

and the literally almost every reaction was, of course "Yes i feel bad.". watER is wet. This is most common answers you could get from the question.

And one of the most "surprising" point was, no one was talking about the pERsonality and confidence. LITERALLY NO ONE SAID ABOUT THOSE THINGS. There even was NO TYPICAL VIRTUE SIGNALLING like "I didn't find him to be attractive at first, but later i could feel he genuinely loves me and realised he is a tRuE gentleman. Now we're married" shit.

Those are the most typical answers:

View attachment 1022983
I used the google translator so it might not be 100% accurate but i reckon you can see how they feel about ugly men. "ㅇㅇ" means you just agree on something - So it means they don't feel really well when they were asked by ugly men.

I'd show some more funny answers from Korean noodlewhores.

View attachment 1022984
"What kind of confidence you have if you're not good-looking :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ". A little bit strange but you'll have no problem to understand this. "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME MY NUMBER, YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN :foidSoy:" The translator messed up the original context of the reply, she was basically saying "Well, we've got eyes our own eyes too, so what's the problem with being picky about men's look? :foidSoy:"

View attachment 1022989
This show what Korean noodlewhores think about ugly men. Bugs. Nothing more and nothing less. You're just a subhuman when you're born as a non-chad level rice male. "Got scratched" = "Get hit by bugs" = "You're triggered when you hear bugs because you're ugly.", "Namik" = "male anon". They're basically assuming OP of the thread is a lad, the site is almost dominated by foids but technically they're not banning blokes now. So you can also find some cucks in that site.

View attachment 1022992
And finally, one of the most common reason they hated to date with ugly men was, those foids don't think they are in the same "class" with ugly men. Google translator is literally making words that doesn't exist.. but long story short : "We foids are superior, men are not unless they are kpop prettyboymaxxed Changs".

Of course they won't speak like this when they're right in front of you. But it's just a typical virtue signalling - they're thinking the otherwise when they can be brutally honest. You're not at the same class with them. You're just an untermensch. What you have to do is just getting out of their sight forever and work for their welfare like robots. No pERsonalitymaxxing for your face. No confidencemaxxing for your height. You're just born as unattractive man and that's it. It's ovER.
Even the lowliest of men is still thousand times worth more than the highest of women. Don't these k foids realize their only worth lies in their cunts ?

Even the lowliest of men is still thousand times worth more than the highest of women. Don't these k foids realize their only worth lies in their cunts ?
They know that their pussy is the thing that giving them so much power actially. Normies and cucks have to be held to account for making the situation this bad. Tbh if i have to dedicate this thread to someone, it would be for Normies rather than foids. They are the biggest problems. It happened because they've always been willing to simp and give them pussy premium.

They know that their pussy is the thing that giving them so much power actially. Normies and cucks have to be held to account for making the situation this bad. Tbh if i have to dedicate this thread to someone, it would be for Normies rather than foids. They are the biggest problems. It happened because they've always been willing to simp and give them pussy premium.
Noodlewhores need to be sent back to the ages where there feet got binded and were treated as literal commodities by the patriarchs of their family.

Koreans are really blackpilled. It's so obvious in Kdramas and their entertainment industry

Back when I was jestermaxxing, I wondered why foids wouldn't even friendzone me. I was having a conversation with my friend about this and a kimchifoid who overheard us interrupted to tell me basically what you posted.
> "The reason why female students avoid you is because they're afraid of being asked out by ugly guys, kek. :foidSoy:"
Hiroshima-level blackpill. :blackpill: And yeah, Korean noodles are shameless af.
Korean/ Chinese/ Japanese women are as bad as White Women, no wonder all the birth rates are plummeting.

Korea is brutal, you literlly need plastic surgery to get a chance of job interview