Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tbh, I was always kinda ashamed of my oneitis

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
I would never tell my parents every time I was gonna meet with her and I also didn't want my parents to see me with her. They wouldn't have liked her cause she looks low trust and has darker skin than me.

She also had a very different background than me. She has 5 siblings while I'm an only child, her parents were kinda shady, her house was kinda shady as well. She wouldn't make a good impression and I would be shuned for my choice.

I guess it's a good thing that the she didn't like me and didn't want sex with me. Hypothetically speaking, imagine how embarassing it would have been if my mother returned home earlier and she saw her in the house. Οnce the girl left, she would start berating me about what kind of girl I date and how suspicious she and her family look.

It certaintly is risky when you try to get a femoid that lives so close to you because there is a chance your parents see you.

Last edited:
A girl was inside your house willingly?

Auschwitz! The meaning of pain!

I would never tell my parents every time I was gonna meet with her and I also didn't want my parents to see me with her. They wouldn't have liked her cause she looks low trust and has darker skin than me.

She also had a very different background than me. She had 5 siblings while I'm an only child, her parents were kinda shady, her house was kinda shady as well. She wouldn't make a good impression and I would be shuned for my choice.

I guess it's a good thing that the she didn't like me and didn't want sex with me. Imagine how embarassing it would be if my mother accidentally came earlier and she saw her in the house. Οnce the girl left, she would start berating me about what kind of girl I date and how suspicious she and her family look. It certaintly is risky when you try to get a femoid that lives so close to you because there is a chance your parents see you.
I never told my parents whenever I went to interact with any girls either, mainly to save them from disappointment.
This reminds me of when everyone in my social circle decided to go to this restaurant in secondary school, telling me that they'll meet me at 5, when in reality they all took the train there together at 4.

Normies are awful beings.