Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approach woman is dangerous

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
Yesterday I was about to take my break they sent me to watch the door where they sell garden stuff. I saw a white milf , busted boobs ,big round ass with sandals. I wanted her so bad .I wanted to titfuck her. Something was telling me to approach her. When she was about to leave I saw she was with her husband.i was shocked. I'd be in big trouble if I approached her.

It's basically the same at the gym,you might see a girl alone. Her bf is around the corner.
All I can do is letting see my boner, yesterday on the bench this white woman was with her mother the way she was positioned against the wall,she must have saw my boner. The past Sunday I let a latina saw my boner while doing pullups I'm sure she liked it,even though she left 5 minutes later. After that I went on the bench near this black girl but my dick couldn't get hard.We we're close she would have enjoyed that. I can't approach those women I'll let them see what their body caused to me

@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang

The past Sunday I let a latina saw my boner while doing pullups I'm sure she liked it,even though she left 5 minutes later. After that I went on the bench near this black girl but my dick couldn't get hard.We we're close she would have enjoyed that. I can't approach those women I'll let them see what their body caused to me

@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
Mogs me

You're going to get locked up.

Yesterday I was about to take my break they sent me to watch the door where they sell garden stuff. I saw a white milf , busted boobs ,big round ass with sandals. I wanted her so bad .I wanted to titfuck her. Something was telling me to approach her. When she was about to leave I saw she was with her husband.i was shocked. I'd be in big trouble if I approached her.

It's basically the same at the gym,you might see a girl alone. Her bf is around the corner.
All I can do is letting see my boner, yesterday on the bench this white woman was with her mother the way she was positioned against the wall,she must have saw my boner. The past Sunday I let a latina saw my boner while doing pullups I'm sure she liked it,even though she left 5 minutes later. After that I went on the bench near this black girl but my dick couldn't get hard.We we're close she would have enjoyed that. I can't approach those women I'll let them see what their body caused to me

@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
If you are sub 8 and try to approach a foid it can end pretty sadly for you … 2024 mfs!

If you are sub 8 and try to approach a foid it can end pretty sadly for you … 2024 mfs!
I will approach the tall big Arab anyway,I want her socials @ so I can cum for her

in highschool i got reported to the principal; the report was written by these femifag foids who hated me because i was ugly and autistic, it was jut a big essay calling me racist and sexist with bizzare made up examples to defend their claim. (i never once even approached any of them, small talk or otherwise)
incel trait: reported to the principals for doing nothing

just approach their husband then

use epic skibidi rizz on him

he will get annoyed or sth idk. either way sucks to be him

in highschool i got reported to the principal; the report was written by these femifag foids who hated me because i was ugly and autistic, it was jut a big essay calling me racist and sexist with bizzare made up examples to defend their claim. (i never once even approached any of them, small talk or otherwise)
incel trait: reported to the principals for doing nothing
Sorry bro

Even at the gym?
Yeah dude. The gym is probably one of the most dangerous places to approach women. Nobody really talks in the gym and it is almost guaranteed to fail. If it goes wrong, it might ruin the gym environment for you and you might need a new gym.

Yeah dude. The gym is probably one of the most dangerous places to approach women. Nobody really talks in the gym and it is almost guaranteed to fail. If it goes wrong, it might ruin the gym environment for you and you might need a new gym.
Brutal

Yeah it's mostly the guys who talk

rooting for you & stay safe out there

facts. you get called a creep if you dare look in a woman's general direction too.

Last edited: