Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Taylor Swift Pill: Part 2

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Taylor Swift Love GIF by RightNow

Perfect follow up to a previous post of mine.

It appears that after all these years and dozens upon dozens of relationships, Taylor Swift has finally found the one. After dating actors, musicians, dancers, Americans, foreigners, tall guys, short guys, celebrities, average Joes, older men, younger men, and basically every type of man on this planet, it seems Taylor has finally found her type. And what is her type?

Kansas City Chiefs Dancing GIF by NFL

Travis Kelce Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Golfing Get Down GIF by ABC Network

Tall football Chad of course. You might be wondering what a liberal, Feminist, musician has in common with a known frat bro NFL player. The answer is simple: She is a foid, and he is Chad. It’s a match made in heaven.

Outside of that, these two have almost nothing in common. They don’t run in the same circles. Their personalities aren’t similar at all. Taylor’s not even known to be a big sports fan, and Travis only sort of likes her music. He literally just showed up to her concert specifically because he was trying to fuck her (she was playing at his stadium).

Man Body GIF

When that didn’t work, he just Instagram DMed her and now he’s fucking one of the most famous women on the planet. Just another normal day as a tallfag.

Happy Music Video GIF

Just another reminder that women, all women, only have one type. Tall, muscular Chads with type-A personalities. That’s it. That is the only type of man women like. There is zero variance in their taste in men.

Achievement Hunter Chad GIF by Rooster Teeth

The funniest part of this whole situation is all the normies on the internet talking about how unexpected this couple is, especially since he’s not Taylor’s “regular type.”

>He’s 6’5”.
>He’s white.
>He’s Chad.
End of story.

Kansas City Chiefs Love GIF by NFL On Prime

If you autists want to say some shit about Travis Kelce’s negative canthal tilt, looksmax.fag is that way.

Hope this distraction fucks the chiefs up and my team wins super bowl

@Dregster thoughts lol

make more white babies and kill non-whites!! just imagine if the average IQ of all the world's population was 100!! UTOPIA

Kelce isn't the kind of man Taylor Swift typically dates? I don't know the kinds of men she typically dates. What this thread needs is a compilation of her old boyfriends to prove the claim that, deep down, she just wanted a man who looked like Kelce and now that she's found Kelce she's happy.

EDIT: Your Part 1 thread even points out that the one ex she didn't shit all over was Taylor Lautner. I say this as a believe in society's anti-manlet bias, that kinda conflicts with your theory. She clearly liked Lautner enough to say "Wait, I'm sorry."

Last edited:
Kelce isn't the kind of man Taylor Swift typically dates? I don't know the kinds of men she typically dates. What this thread needs is a compilation of her old boyfriends to prove the claim that, deep down, she just wanted a man who looked like Kelce and now that she's found Kelce she's happy.

I can name a few that I know.

taylor lautner twilight GIF

Taylor Lautner (Manlet and Actorfag)

the 1975 ill speak on behalf of all of us for a change GIF by BRIT Awards

Matty Healy (Recent) (Scrawny, Jew, Weirdo, Manlet Singer for The 1975)

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Jake Gyllenhaal (Actor, King of Manlets, Literally played a faggot in Brokeback Mountain)

Calvin Harris Winner GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Calvin Harris (DJ, Eurofag, Gigatallfag)

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Tallfag, Br*tish)

Happy Travis Kelce GIF by Lowe's Home Improvement

She’s basically fucked every type of man on the planet, so it’s no surprise that her soulmate is both the tallest and most masculine man she’s ever dated, and the only pro-athlete that I’m aware of.

See, in order to be

>The One

To a woman, you simple have to the biggest, strongest, most Chad, Alpha out of all the men she’s been with. Travis Kelce could beat the shit out of any other man she’s ever dated, and that’s true love to women.

EDIT: Your Part 1 thread even points out that the one ex she didn't shit all over was Taylor Lautner. I say this as a believe in society's anti-manlet bias, that kinda conflicts with your theory. She clearly liked Lautner enough to say "Wait, I'm sorry."
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Why do you think she dumped him big brain? Why didn’t she take him back if she was so sorry? Why did she dump him if he was so perfect? Why are they still “friends” after all these years but she never tried to get with him again? Why is she now dating a man that just happens to be 8in taller than her?

Read between the lines, buddy.

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Why do you think she dumped him big brain? Why didn’t she take him back if she was so sorry? Why did she dump him if he was so perfect? Why are they still “friends” after all these years but she never tried to get with him again? Why is she now dating a man that just happens to be 8in taller than her?

Read between the lines, buddy.

Why'd she dump everyone else if she can only ever feel anything for men like Kelce? Despite his being a manlet, Swift felt something for Lautner that she didn't for any other man.

Why'd she dump everyone else if she can only ever feel anything for men like Kelce? Despite his being a manlet, Swift felt something for Lautner that she didn't for any other man.
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

True. Maybe if he wasn’t a manlet, she would have respected him.

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

True. Maybe if he wasn’t a manlet, she would have respected him.

But that's the thing. He got more respect than the vast majority of her exes. Despite being a manlet. Why? If your theory is correct? He's not doing as well as Kelce, but he's doing better than any of her other exes.

Jake Gyllenhaal (Actor, King of Manlets
jake gaylenhaal is 1,82 m tall. While not super tall, don't think king of manlets quite applies. It is crazy though to see how the height gradually went up. I guess the only reason why she didnt stick with the 1,98 meter tall guy was because that was about his only good feature. He was too lanky and not masculine enough.

Last edited:
I don't think it'll last. These hoes can't settle once they've tasted enough cock

Swap "muscles" for "status" and you are correct.

make more white babies and kill non-whites!! just imagine if the average IQ of all the world's population was 100!! UTOPIA
I'm so glad Chad is gonna cream pie Stacy and gonna give us more white babies :feelskek: :soy:

But that's the thing. He got more respect than the vast majority of her exes. Despite being a manlet. Why? If your theory is correct? He's not doing as well as Kelce, but he's doing better than any of her other exes.
Arizonacircle GIF by Rooster Teeth

>He’s doing better than her other exes.

Yeah, he’s getting no pussy, but at least they’re still friends lol. She broke up with him, which isn’t true of all her exes. Not only that, she broke up with him while admitting he was a perfect guy. She admitted all this and then still didn’t fuck him again.

Meanwhile, she has dozens of songs and experiences of getting back together with her “toxic” (Chad) exes.

Your post gives off

>My wife might sleep with other men, but I get to cuddle her at the end of the night.

Vibes.

cuckb-300x159.png

Last edited:
jake gaylenhaal is 1,82 m tall. While not super tall, don't think king of manlets quite applies
Jake is 5’11” max. He heightfrauds, like most actors.
. It is crazy though to see how the height gradually went up. I guess the only reason why she didnt stick with the 1,98 meter tall guy was because that was about his only good feature. He was too lanky and not masculine enough.

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Women must continually upgrade to flex on their exes and everyone else. Her next man will be 6’8” and a powerlifter.

he does even lift game of thrones GIF by Digg

game of thrones GIF

the mountain hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

Is Thor the powerlifter Taylor’s next man?

Kansas City Chiefs Football GIF by Pepsi

Travis is not Taylor’s richest or most famous ex, but he is by far the most Chad.
Idk who any of these people are. He doesn't look particularly "chad". Chad = good looking. Not musclebound ogre. Incels still don't know what chad is after all these years. What is he status and wealth wise? Top 0.000000001%?

She's hot for me

Idk who any of these people are. He doesn't look particularly "chad". Chad = good looking. Not musclebound ogre. Incels still don't know what chad is after all these years. What is he status and wealth wise? Top 0.000000001%?

You are genuinely delusional. Travis Kelce had a fucking TV show called

>Catching Kelce

Where women took turns telling him how much they wanted to fuck him. He’s widely regarded as one of the most attractive men in the NFL.

View: https://youtu.be/JR4mZqdRiig?feature=shared

Watch that clip if you can stomach it.

This isn’t even Chad worship. This site is just fucking ridiculous sometimes.

>Hurr, negative canthal tilt
>6’5”, white, millionaire athlete is not Chad because looksmaxx.fag gave him a 4/10 PSL

Also, I know part of the reason you think he looks like an ogre is because his head is shaved for the season, and your double-digit IQ cannot grasp the concept of a haircut.

Last edited:
jfl they almost lost to the jets with zach wilson yesterday

distraction was successful if you let a team that shitty rack up 20 points

jfl they almost lost to the jets with zach wilson yesterday

distraction was successful if you let a team that shitty rack up 20 points
Game Cheating GIF

I had a parlay with Chiefs Money Line and Travis scoring a TD. Last time I ever bet money on the NFL. Shit is more rigged than the WWE.

Game Cheating GIF

I had a parlay with Chiefs Money Line and Travis scoring a TD. Last time I ever bet money on the NFL. Shit is more rigged than the WWE.
at least u werent watching the bears broncos game lol

I'm tall and white too, doesn't count for shit tho because I'm also autistic and ugly.

You are genuinely delusional. Travis Kelce had a fucking TV show called

>Catching Kelce

Where women took turns telling him how much they wanted to fuck him. He’s widely regarded as one of the most attractive men in the NFL.

View: https://youtu.be/JR4mZqdRiig?feature=shared

Watch that clip if you can stomach it.

This isn’t even Chad worship. This site is just fucking ridiculous sometimes.

>Hurr, negative canthal tilt
>6’5”, white, millionaire athlete is not Chad because looksmaxx.fag gave him a 4/10 PSL

Also, I know part of the reason you think he looks like an ogre is because his head is shaved for the season, and your double-digit IQ cannot grasp the concept of a haircut.

I only looked at pics. I don't care enough to watch videos, I hate celebrity. He's a gigachad. Swift has been ran through by every famous chad in existence. He'll fuck her for a few months, pretend to be in a relationship and then move on. What's funny is that status works for females as well as men. Swift is an ageing 5/10 but men want to bang her because she's high status and it's a claim to fame.

Arizonacircle GIF by Rooster Teeth

>He’s doing better than her other exes.

Yeah, he’s getting no pussy, but at least they’re still friends lol. She broke up with him, which isn’t true of all her exes. Not only that, she broke up with him while admitting he was a perfect guy. She admitted all this and then still didn’t fuck him again.

Meanwhile, she has dozens of songs and experiences of getting back together with her “toxic” (Chad) exes.

Your post gives off

>My wife might sleep with other men, but I get to cuddle her at the end of the night.

Vibes.

cuckb-300x159.png

I'm not saying it's good to be broken up with. But your argument only works if he's doing the worst out of all her exes. And he's not. He's doing better than most.

:soy:

Hope this distraction fucks the chiefs up and my team wins super bowl

@Dregster thoughts lol
I'd rather Mahomes suffer some sort of career ending injury, to be perfectly honest :society::feelsdevil:

Women hate exes they want back.

It’s blackpill that she left amicably with Taylor Lautner, he was her swarthiest and shortest bf.

Yeah, mock me, call me Chad. Fact is, I am extremely fucking ugly and, body wise, look like an Orang Utan. I also have crippling social anxiety and women literally call me incel all the time.

This is a homoeroticism thread.