Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Preteen girls listen to songs about Masturbating to Chad

averagefreak

averagefreak

Recruit
★★
My 11 y/o sister made us listen to the new Taylor Swift album in the car.

One of the songs was called 'Guilty As Sin,' and it is literally about Taylor Swift masturbating to one of her Chad exes.

But preteen girls love listening to her, and my parents think she's wholesome and a good role modle. Girls are never innocent, they always hate us and are hungry for Chad dick.

Insane. 2/10 45 year old whore Taylor swift knows darn well her fanbase is entirely 10 years olds but makes a song like that anyway. I hope only the worst fate for her and her jewish songwriters

Reminds me of that study someone posted on here that was something like "80% of 6 year old girls want to be sexy" :feelspuke: absolutely disgusting society we're living in. I hope nukes fall soon.

all songs written by foids are just chad worship that rhymes

My 10 year old niece already knows what twerking and slay is. Parents nowadays don't give a fuck and they spend no time or effort into shielding their children from degeneracy.

Foidlets pleasure themselves to chad as soon as they're aware he exists

Taylor is a tranny so she is listening about tranny getting anally raped by a Chad. JFL

all songs written by foids are just chad worship that rhymes
Swift is not a foid but a male tranny and even trannies are worshiping Chads
Taylor swift adam apple tranny

One of the songs was called 'Guilty As Sin,' and it is literally about Taylor Swift masturbating to one of her Chad exes.

But preteen girls love listening to her, and my parents think she's wholesome and a good role modle. Girls are never innocent, they always hate us and are hungry for Chad dick.
dude how old are you

and they are right every single time
Since every famous female is a tranny there's a high likelihood most posters here have fapped to a troon at least once in their lives and need to banned from this site for faggotry

Since every famous female is a tranny there's a high likelihood most posters here have fapped to a troon at least once in their lives and need to banned from this site for faggotry
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

they already get HPV vaccines at that age so it's completely over. to be honest.

let them suck chad dick and whore around one time they will not know whats coming

Yes, we know.

Look up what she looks like without makeup.

Insane. 2/10 45 year old whore Taylor swift knows darn well her fanbase is entirely 10 years olds but makes a song like that anyway. I hope only the worst fate for her and her jewish songwriters

Reminds me of that study someone posted on here that was something like "80% of 6 year old girls want to be sexy" :feelspuke: absolutely disgusting society we're living in. I hope nukes fall soon.
Barf

that is the idea, they are helping the next generation grow into feminist whores

it's over :feelsrope: