Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Taylor Swift Pill

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Jack Antonoff Disney GIF by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is known for writing scathing songs about her many ex-boyfriends, but one in particular song is about her lamenting how good of a person her ex was.

View: https://youtu.be/QUwxKWT6m7U

Back to December is a song about how bad she feels for treating her ex like shit and breaking up with him despite him being a great guy.

The subject of this song is one of the only guys she’s still on good terms with, and she even brought him out on stage at one of her recent concerts.

Who is it?

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CubIwi0ue3l/?igshid=MTk0MGU0NTkxNA==

It’s Taylor Lautner.

taylor lautner twilight GIF

What a hunk. So why did she break up with him then if he’s so perfect?

Because he’s a 5’8” manlet of course.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Oh well, nice try Lautner, but your femurs just weren’t long enough this life.

Los Angeles Sport GIF by NBA

Good thing Taylor is dating 6’5” Austin Reeves now. His femurs are much longer.

Even if you were facially attractive enough to get a girlfriend, this is why you shouldn't bother. She'll be looking for an upgrade constantly. Can't relax unless you mog every guy you see everyday.

she is the most mid whore in the universe. There is NOTHING special about that bitch yet she is treated like a godess by her stans

she is the most mid whore in the universe. There is NOTHING special about that bitch yet she is treated like a godess by her stans
Tall, Aryan foid and not fat. Why are you even surprised? She mogs 99% of women in Muttmerica on that alone.

A whore that's worshiped by equally stupid foids and normie retards.

Even if you were facially attractive enough to get a girlfriend, this is why you shouldn't bother. She'll be looking for an upgrade constantly. Can't relax unless you mog every guy you see everyday.

Industrial grade copium right here

Does anyone have the photos of Taylor Swift at a party where someoene stuffs dollar bills into her top and she also poses with a rabbi??
Drowzee was always my favourite pokemon, specially like the episode where he teleports around and scares the fuck out of Ash & the gang

Taylor Swift should date an incel, it would make up for everything

A whore that's worshiped by equally stupid foids and normie retards.
The bar is extremely low for caucus cunts to be worshipped like gods. I never even thought this bitch was attractive. Obviously she's not talented either.

Heavily agree, her looks have zero femininity, no appeal at all. Plain as someone as can be.

Drowzee was always my favourite pokemon, specially like the episode where he teleports around and scares the fuck out of Ash & the gang
I scare people IRL by being quiet and showing up when they least expect it.

The bar is extremely low for caucus cunts to be worshipped like gods. I never even thought this bitch was attractive. Obviously she's not talented either.
Yeah that whore is dogshit lookswise and only worshiped cuz it's a blonde feminist foid.

As soon as i seen it was the twilight guy i already knew the reason. I know nothing about these people but i know that he's a manlet. Heightpill is the most brutal:feelsrope:

boohooo chadlet didn't manage to get stacy musician. Poor him

The bar is even lower for black women I’m not gonna lie

Lizzo ice spice nicki Minaj Beyoncé
they’re all super rich and famous and have no talent

The bar is even lower for black women I’m not gonna lie

Lizzo ice spice nicki Minaj Beyoncé
they’re all super rich and famous and have no talent
Beyonce is the only one who is even close to Taylor Swift's level of success and net worth and is infinitely more talented, which is why the infamous Kanye thing happened where he outed that mediocre cunt. The fact that a mediocre white bitch can even be compared to Beyonce is insanity. And I hate all these pop culture whores.

They let a few fat sacks of shit like Lizzo through the gates solely for the purposes of degrading black people by uplifting the worst of black women. But it's completely artificial. White girls can just be normal girls and succeed. Black women have to be thots or some other kind of degenerate these days.

Spot on

Right, men shouldn't bother with putting all this energy into trying to appeal to foids anymore. All that energy and time needs to be invested into creating a patriachical system again, like in the good old days. It will solve these problems.