Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Taylor Swift Blackpill

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
The reason why there’s so much media attention on Taylor Swift and the Super Bowl is because women from the age of 23-35 are beginning to settle down with men they aren’t sexually attracted to, so they are fantasizing about escapism with Taylor Swift fucking Chad.

That’s it. That’s why there’s so much media attention.

Fucking I want to have sex with Taylor swift so bad :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

White + blonde + not ugly nor landwhale + comes from a rich family + singermaxxed

Taylor swift is for GIGACHADS only

The reason why there’s so much media attention on Taylor Swift and the Super Bowl is because women from the age of 23-35 are beginning to settle down with men they aren’t sexually attracted to, so they are fantasizing about escapism with Taylor Swift fucking Chad.

That’s it. That’s why there’s so much media attention.
taylor swift is flat

They couldn't let Taylor Swift lose the super bowl. She makes them so much money and she is the perfect tradcuck fantasy $$$$

But man I'm so fucking tired of seeing her face plastered EVERYWHERE.

And apparently she kissed some massive football player chad and I feel sick being bombarded with that picture everywhere on the internet I go.

Can you fucking imagine how good that Chad's life is? He gets to mog like 99.99% of men ever by kissing on live television Taylor fucking Swift. She is hot, rich, popular. So is he. It's just not fucking fair man. Others have literally everything, and then some. Others have FUCKING NOTHING AND WILL NEVER WIN

Fucking whore hate hearing about her