Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tattoos are disgusting

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I cannot imagine anything more cucked than ruining your perfect smooth skin, especially when you're white. I cringe everytime someone covers themselves in drawings of dumb shit like dragons and love hearts tbh, it tells me that they're retarded, and if a foid has tattoos, she's guaranteed to be a massive whore. Tattoo people are fucking clowns tbh, you're not cool, threatening or special, you're a retard who spent over $100 to use your skin as drawing paper jfl.

I see lots of tattooed landwhales. Twice as gross.

tattooed man = 50/50 retard or criminal
tattooed foid = 100% whore

Tattoos is a sign of degeneracy.

It’s novelty has worn out, any uniqueness you could get from having a tattoo is long overdue since everyone wants to look different these days.

It looks shit on incels, cant imagine some currycell trying to thugmaxx with one

Tattoos on a woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari!

"Having tattoos is like wearing the same uniform everyday"

Based.

if she has tattoo then she's hundred percent whore

so many foids and also men my age are so addicted to tattoos its weird as fuck to me. i don't necessarily have anything against them but they always go way too far with them. 1-2 tattoos is enough tbh. just lol at spending thousands just to permanently paint your skin with cringy shit.

everyone wants to look different these days.
All this counter culture shit is now the mainstream culture
Everyone thinks they're special because the listen to rap and look like a gangster, but they're far from unique
90% of the zoomer youth is trying to look like thugs its so fucking cringe, they also believe they're somehow fighting against the mainstream by JOINING the mainsteam jfl

Every cm^2 of a tattoo is one cock entered the roastie.

tatoos is a classic retarded shit used by white trash red necks wasted white boyz world wide to appear as they "think" more manly, lmao

LoverLover2

Also in ancient times prostitutes were explicitly marked with tattoos to distinguish between them and normalized ones.

Most tattoos look like shiit.

Local neighborhood acquaintance showed me his new tat, a bible scripture on a scroll and it was littered with typos. Took everything I had to keep my composure. :lul:

chad ruining his body with ugly ink what was he thinking

I'am not sure he is a chad... high tier normie running a SEA game in Pattaya with local prostitutes. Also brutal looksmatch pill...

Just think... Foids are so degenerate that there has to be at least a few foids out there that had chad coom on their tits at the tattoo shop and got the outline of his coom splatter tattooed on their tits, some probably got a detailed and colored tattoo of chad's coom on their tits.

Just think... Foids are so degenerate that there has to be at least a few foids out there that had chad coom on their tits at the tattoo shop and got the outline of his coom splatter tattooed on their tits, some probably got a detailed and colored tattoo of chad's coom on their tits.
:what:

I'am not sure he is a chad... high tier normie running a SEA game in Pattaya with local prostitutes. Also brutal looksmatch pill...
his body a bit flabby but face is slayer tier, imagine with lower bodyfat. he is devaluing himself by coupling with that pig next to him

The tattooed are marking themselves a culturally, genetically and morally inferior. You dont have to do it for them.

I agree. Especially on foids

I find tattoos kinda hot on foids, I just want them to stop fucking 30 men each day

I cannot imagine anything more cucked than ruining your perfect smooth skin, especially when you're white. I cringe everytime someone covers themselves in drawings of dumb shit like dragons and love hearts tbh, it tells me that they're retarded, and if a foid has tattoos, she's guaranteed to be a massive whore. Tattoo people are fucking clowns tbh, you're not cool, threatening or special, you're a retard who spent over $100 to use your skin as drawing paper jfl.
I plan on getting some

Everyone thinks they're special because the listen to rap and look like a gangster, but they're far from unique
90% of the zoomer youth is trying to look like thugs its so fucking cringe, they also believe they're somehow fighting against the mainstream by JOINING the mainsteam jfl
Rap is trashy music i can't stand it

Based. Can't spell crap without rap
I don't understand how the European youth can and could listen to rap or trapsters so much. Maybe it's the lack of belonging that makes them search for an apparently statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed culture

I don't understand how the European youth can and could listen to rap or trapsters so much. Maybe it's the lack of belonging that makes them search for an apparently statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed culture
It's the nigger worshipping that the (((media))) promotes and since the masses are low iq they lap it up like good little goys they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back