Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tarquinius let’s chat about why I support race mixing for blacks

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
@Tarquinius ok so firstly this is what most black people look like
B233874B 7C1B 4391 8FFC 3FAD5D11067A

80% of blacks look like the on girl on the top. When you’re ugly you are disrespected automatically, bullied and put down making you have low self esteem , 80% of blacks would need to look like the woman at the bottom to build a proper civilization.
D2E0E46E 8B2F 44F6 8461 12A9BBD0878E

Another example of why blacks being ugly is causing problems is this . Because they’re ugly they are desperate for non blacks womens attention , putting them in a submissive positions by default and they’re getting angry and rapping these women because of it.
EF1E9A29 8F7B 4310 B637 D504CE6053ED
AFCEDEB9 D40E 4906 925D 1F26FDFFED33
31AF63F7 893F 47DA 87F4 84474DEFC7F5
B142412C F0B9 4761 BC77 F13350E7E8F0
As you can see here’s what most mixed people look like all very sexually attractive.it’s like they never make unattractive babies this will give them self esteem, respect and self love . Causing them to live a life of love worship and praise from everyone . Most pure blacks are pay check to pay check most mixed people are not . Also light skin is a currency, blakcs with light skin have higher smv than those that don’t you can be dark skin and very attractive but it’s just more rare for some reason
29BB8D85 BC49 4E08 B542 C47FD4D993B2
. Also light skin is valuable it goes back into slavery days here’s one of many examples .
B4131E1A 0AB5 4931 918C 496DEA6C1084

Attachments

• 0FB694D6-EB1B-4817-8D0C-E360E8DB9A13.jpeg
    0FB694D6-EB1B-4817-8D0C-E360E8DB9A13.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 62
You could just impose a eugenics program using the small population of high iq, attractive blacks.

Take Rwanda as an example. It's ruled by a small minority called the Tutsi, who are taller, more intelligent, and generally superior to the Hutu that comprise most of the population.

This is Rwanda's current leader, Paul Kagame (a Tutsi, who is tall and high iq. He turned Rwanda from a backwater into a regional power):

This is the former president (Who is a Hutu, the low iq underclass that comprise most of Rwanda's population):

A eugenics program would preserve your race without compromising on its growth.

inb4 100 replies

Who do you support them mixing with?

Stay away from White women.

QUICKLY TAKE SHELTER IN MY ANTI RACE BAIT BUNKER

That’s the thing tho black doing it by selfs won’t happen proof . Go look anywhere literally blacks are so ugly but with any non blacks it’s. 75% chance to make an attractive baby

That’s the thing tho black doing it by selfs won’t happen proof . Go look anywhere literally blacks are so ugly but with any non blacks it’s. 75% chance to make an attractive baby
Whites can donate sperm to your women, then. Blacks would become more white, and whites continue to propagate.

Whites can donate sperm to your women, then. Blacks would become more white, and whites continue to propagate.
Yes but that more than like won’t happen but this would be perfect

possibly one of the dumbest posts I've read

Wasn't your old acc @Thebegottenson ? How'd you go from black supremacist to black self-hater?

possibly one of the dumbest posts I've read
Check the black are not human thread and unless you’re actually black you can’t imagine the inferiority

There are 'blessed' examples in South America where all sorts of race mixing, including niggers, happened. Can't say these countries are good for living.

You could just impose a eugenics program using the small population of high iq, attractive blacks.

This would never happen because Black women HATE intelligent Black men. Ideally, I agree with you, though.

This used to happen more before the 60s. Elite Blacks married and procreated among themselves. Evidence of this could be seen up through the 80s, as well. Many government operations such as crack, gangs, AIDS, welfare for single mothers, and rap music helped unravel the culture of middle & upper class Black America. Now, all Black women, regardless of class, don’t want a Black man unless he’s a thug.

I dunno if white men tomorrow decided to date black women it would be Noddle 2.0
Like I said it’s better to be mixed and fairly attractive than black and ugly

Black women HATE intelligent Black men.
Let’s leave iq out im solely for improving the overall looks of black people the everything else would fall into place

Black women, regardless of class, don’t want a Black man unless he’s a thug.
And all of these children are ugly , if your kids don’t at least have a 25+ level face then they don’t count as people

I like mixed mutt black girls :ahegao: