Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallfags who prefer short foids need to die

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
those fuckers who are 6'0+ yet can be seen with 5’0 women, people like this do not make any sense how can you be attracted to someone a foot shorter than you? average height for both genders is 5 inches apart, that is the difference couples are meant to have. i would prefer a foid same height as me, if she was to be a foot shorter than me that means she would either be 9 years old or a midget

I want to fuck and sexually dominante a tall Amazonian foid.

(in video game)

Does anyone care about female height?

those fuckers who are 6'0+ yet can be seen with 5’0 women, people like this do not make any sense how can you be attracted to someone a foot shorter than you? average height for both genders is 5 inches apart, that is the difference couples are meant to have. i would prefer a foid same height as me, if she was to be a foot shorter than me that means she would either be 9 years old or a midget
5’8+ males should be rounded up and publicly executed by burning alive (in mine craft) try being a 5’4 trucel kike :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

those fuckers who are 6'0+ yet can be seen with 5’0 women, people like this do not make any sense how can you be attracted to someone a foot shorter than you?
If I can fuck a girl 13 inches shorter than me I'm going to do it, I don't care if it upsets the shortcels

if she was to be a foot shorter than me that means she would either be 9 years old or a midget
I would marry either of these

volcel if you wouldn't OP

most women prefer an 8 inch height difference

-
You can order them on Seeking Arrangement- :p
-
Seeking is the luxury dating site for successful and attractive singles.

Seeking is the luxury dating site for successful and attractive singles.
-
That sounds like their marketing claptrap, but actually it's where you buy your own personal whore
-