Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On average females prefer an 8 inch height difference

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
Average female height in America is 5'4, meaning 6 feet tall is the minimum

http://theconversation.com/women-sh...-men-so-is-gender-inequality-inevitable-98159

"
Large, dominant men can offer greater protection to their partners and children from other men, and were likely to have been better providers of food and other resources throughout our evolutionary history. This suggests that it is adaptive, in evolutionary terms, for women to be attracted to such men and to choose them as partners.
"

" One study found that, on average, women’s satisfaction with their partner’s actual height was greatest when he was 21cm taller than themselves. Conversely, men’s satisfaction was greatest with a woman who was 8cm shorter than them. Not only do women want taller men; they seem to favour a bigger height difference than men. "

Fuck them, they should be fine with a 5'7 guy tbh.

so 5'1 foid for me. But short foids are even more biased and will just go for the 6 foot guy

god foids standards are so high, 8 inch height difference is way too much to ask for tbh

lets say you have that 8 inches on her but what if you are skinny with bad frame? she will just think she is with some skeleton man that a slight wind could blow over.

lets say you have that 8 inches on her but what if you are skinny with bad frame? she will just think she is with some skeleton man that a slight wind could blow over.

cope, nowadays most lanky tall guys either lift or are average

god foids standards are so high, 8 inch height difference is way too much to ask for tbh

yeah, i would say 4-5 is acceptable, because that means with heels you would be the same height, but foids want their man to be taller than them even in heels

Lmao the final sub-section in the article is such a load of bull.

8" with heels, without heels it's 11". Over for sub 6'3"/191cm fags.

So.... I'd need to find a 4'9 girl....

20" minimum in 2019

Am I the only one who is attracted to tall women , I think tall women are hot and wouldn't mind dating one but would a tall women date a shorter guy No. Femdom doesn't exist it's over for femdomcels. If through some magic I became a Chad even then I wouldn't be able to get a tall women to date me , all dominatrix are just faking it , it makes me sad.

That's around 20cm for y'all non-americans

That's around 20cm for y'all non-americans

Most people record height/penis size in feet/inches.

Never seen an article/person say: "I'm 10cm bro!".

So i need a 158cm girl? Which is like 5ft1.5 / 5ft2

i want to die

large, dominant men can't dodge bullets.

8 inches wtf man I want a foid thats like 4 inches shorter tbh

Man I would really like another 8 inches to my height, then I couldn't finally be 6'

Fuck. I'd need a girl who was 4 foot 10 or less. They don't exist, and if they do, they are already taken by a 6 foot+ Chad. I rage so hard when I see a short girl with a tall guy, even they don't want us. Cursed by my parents.

Another thing to add to what I hate about my height.

so i should go for 5'2 foid?

Aren't men like 6 inches taller on average? It's close to that.

4,9 foid is for me.
Damn,i would prefer tall foids
Same, I'm actually specifically attracted to foids taller than me because I'm such a manlet that foids smaller than me look like dwarves.

Most people record height/penis size in feet/inches.

Never seen an article/person say: "I'm 10cm bro!".
I hate it when people use feet or inches online because I have to look up what it is converted to metric measurements first.

So in the unlikely event I can ever find a woman she will be 5'1 and produce a tiny weak little son who will be mercilessly bullied just like I was... and then the son will hate me forever for cursing him with an awful fate.

makes sense, foids want to go full retard and be dwarfed and consumed by their partner

meanwhile men actually have a brain and think practically, and don't want a partner that walks half as fast as them and that they can't see eye to eye or talk without looking straight down.

Now what? I should find a 4'8 foid