Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfag says height doesnt matter. Proceeds to prove height matters with simple sentence

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
16AA80EE 6CA9 4419 B578 E9E72F0227ED

No words. Successful chef says to shitty chef “Cakes dont need icing, it doesn’t affect if they are eaten. Btw, my cake has lots of icing and is eaten alot!”

it must feel good to passive-aggressively torture someone.

Tallfags should have their legs shortened by an axe tbh:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

it must feel good to passive-aggressively torture someone.
Tallfags love to do it for some reason, they always got to slip in that they are tall and make people feel bad for them, because if they dont feel bad for the tallfag, then that person is le evil inkler
Tallfags should have their legs shortened by an axe tbh:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
7BF6DA09 E9F5 4A27 A478 58EEF656B7AD

Last edited:
Height matters a lot and you have to be taller than most of you think. 188 cm in some parts of Europe isn't even the height that women find most desirable. It's more like 191-195 cm. That's the brutal part. You have to heightmog average guys so much that they barely reach up to your nose and women have to be on your shoulder level. So you have to be a good solid 12 cm above average height. In countries with average height being 178 cm that's a solid 190cm

6"5 is almost 196 cm, a very attractive height

Never met a tallfag who said "I'm so blessed for my height. It probably definitely helped me get foids, yeah I'm lucky I guess".

Nope these assholes are all: "Hurr it sucks being tall xD haha. Nobody cares about height lol, work on your personality inkwell xD"

I fucking hate humans.

Last edited:
my well-known opinion on the Tallfag Question remains unchanged

Would do that to any of them.
Never met a tallfag who said "I'm so blessed for my height. It probably definitely helped me get foids, yeah I'm lucky I guess".

Nope these assholes are all: "Hurr it sucks being tall xD haha. Nobody cares about height lol, work on your personality inkwell xD"

I fucking hate humans.
Same