Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag gets "discriminated" against

Giraffe faggot. Imagine being almost 7ft and still having to SEAmaxx:feelskek:

He only went to Asia solely to indirectly make fun of the manlets (every single male) there

If he is morbidly obesse y would believe him , otherwise is a blatant lie. Overprivilaged faggot pretending to be a victim.

7ft what a mutant tbh
Screenshot 20220419 071624 Chrome

He only went to Asia solely to indirectly make fun of the manlets (every single male) there
This is literally every tallfag who goes to Asia. They can get laid in the West so they have no excuse, they just want to be treated like gods.

This is literally every tallfag who goes to Asia. They can get laid in the West so they have no excuse, they just want to be treated like gods.
Exactly. It's no different than some blonde bimbos going to India so she can mog thr local shitskin curry women

That sub is ragefuel.Even more ragefuel when tallfags go post on r/short.

Another tall faggot going to east Asia, my god I hope he gets raped by the monkeys there
Notice how these tallniggers never go to some latino or middle eastern country? They know they're be killed by the local men:feelshehe:

As a tallfag myself, it's reassuring to see discrimination against hu-giraffe folk.

That sub is ragefuel.Even more ragefuel when tallfags go post on r/short.
Yep, I remember some tall fag posting on short subreddit saying he could beat 5 short men in a fight no problem and acted like it wasn't bragging

Notice how these tallniggers never go to some latino or middle eastern country? They know they're be killed by the local men:feelshehe:
Those men don’t you run their women
If you are going to the Middle East you are going there to enjoy the culture not fuck women

God I fucking wish every day these tallfags would magically become 5'1 manlets and rope after a few weeks of being treated like a joke