Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfag exposes height discrimination: grows from 5'4 to 6'4 in high school, people start treating him much differently.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/_-W50PBpwCM?si=SOjuuB8IWMBZZTmQ

TLDW - Guy grows a foot at 16 because he starts puberty late. His personality does not change and people start treating him better due to the halo effect. Brutal story: When he is doing track in high school, he starts doing better and getting better treatment from people because of his height growth, coach tells him that he is succeeding because he changed his "attitude" :feelsree:. He discusses how women and everyone around him, including his family, start treating him better.

Mog or get mogged.

That's the basic principle of height.

I used to be a manlet before puberty when I grew over 6 inches taller. Height discrimination is very real, and I feel bad for short men. I will NEVER bully a man for being short. He didn't choose to be short, so it's ridiculous to bully someone for that

I used to be a manlet before puberty when I grew over 6 inches taller. Height discrimination is very real, and I feel bad for short men. I will NEVER bully a man for being short. He didn't choose to be short, so it's ridiculous to bully someone for that
Where are you from?

Where are you from?
USA. The short guy bullying here is terrible, not to mention every Zoomer man seems to be like 6'0" or more, so I just feel average now (I'm 6'0"). I swear height inflation is real. These newer generations just keep getting taller it seems

I was the one of the tallest children in elementary school, then i slowly became below average the rest of my school years

USA. The short guy bullying here is terrible, not to mention every Zoomer man seems to be like 6'0" or more, so I just feel average now (I'm 6'0"). I swear height inflation is real. These newer generations just keep getting taller it seems
Beyond brutal.

I am usually the shortest guy in a group of people, I wasn't a manlet until after puberty, where everyone grew more than me.

Brutal, before I was a teenager I was practically the same height as my classmates, I was rejected and bullied in some schools

After I grew up in high school and became one of the tallest people (I think there was only one guy taller than me) I started to be accepted and people tried to be my friend

Well yeah 6'0 to 6'2 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 6'2 and still regulary theres other 20+ year old Zoomers that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a guy and his girlfriend, she was almost as tall as me and he without shoes must have been 6'5 or even 6'6, like he was huge and almost gymmaxxed too.

Well yeah 6'0 to 6'2 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 6'2 and still regulary theres other 20+ year old Zoomers that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a guy and his girlfriend, she was almost as tall as me and he without shoes must have been 6'5 or even 6'6, like he was huge and almost gymmaxxed too.
Height inflation is real

Joined May 17, 2024

tallfag lies. 6'2 is way above average

Well yeah 6'5-6'7 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 7'1" and still regularly theres other 10+ year old Gen Alphas that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a guy and his girlfriend, she was almost as tall as me and he without shoes must have been 7'3" or even 7'6", like he was huge almost gymmaxxed too.

Well yeah 6'5-6'7 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 7'1" and still regularly theres other 10+ year old Gen Alphas that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a guy and his girlfriend, she was almost as tall as me and he without shoes must have been 7'3" or even 7'6", like he was huge almost gymmaxxed too.
Well yeah 6'9-7'0 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 7'5" and still regularly there's other 3+ year old toddlers that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a toddler and his mother, she was almost as tall as me and he without shoes must have been 7'11" or even 8 feet, like he was huge almost gymmaxxed too.

Well yeah 6'9-7'0 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 7'5" and still regularly there's other 3+ year old toddlers that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a toddler and his mother, she was almost as tall as me and he without shoes must have been 7'11" or even 8 feet, like he was huge almost gymmaxxed too.
Well yeah 7'3-7'6 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 7'11" and still regularly there's other infants that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past an infant in an elephant-sized baby carriage. He without shoes must have been 8 feet +, like he was huge and almost gymmaxxed too.

Well yeah 7'3-7'6 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 7'11" and still regularly there's other infants that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past an infant in an elephant-sized baby carriage. He without shoes must have been 8 feet +, like he was huge and almost gymmaxxed too.
Well yeah 8'6-9'0 is still average. If I'm out with my Airforce 1 I stand at 9'2" and still regularly there's other fetuses that TOWER over me. Just yesterday I walked past a fetus in a pregnant foid's stomach, her stomach itself was much larger than me must have been 12 feet in diameter. He will probably be 20 feet+ once he is born.

tallfag lies. 6'2 is way above average
No it isnt. The 'average' of a German male 18+ yo is 180 cm in 2023 - that includes all heights, which means that 6'0 and 6'1 are just slightly above the overall average.

Meanwhile you find a whooping 42.5% of guys that are AT LEAST 180 cm. Almost half of all guys are in the 5'10.5 to 6'2.5 range.

It can differ from country to country, like most japs and chinese are manlet.

Actually i just checked Google for average male american height, its just 177 cm thats like 5'9 so maybe I just have a little culture difference problem sorry

@Biowaste Removal
check the data, also stop trolling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back