Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Taller men have prettier girlfriends, studies show" But "confidence can make you appear taller" Blatant bluepill in a blackpill subject. JFLLLL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
JFL at this.

They say that confidence can make you look taller. JFLLLLLLLLLLLL
How do people come up with bullshit like this? This is simply unbelievable. Holy fuck who the fuck believes shit like this?!?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do people really fall into this bullshit? Like, really? Do they buy this?
Do they even know that short men with "confidence" will just look obnoxious, entitled, full of themselves and delusional to people because they don't have the appeal and physique to an "imposing" image? Fuck, how can people come up with so much bullshit is unbelievable, but this one is one of the worst delusional shit I've ever read.

Source: https://www.aberdeennews.com/story/...-prettier-girlfriends-studies-show/116698358/

This shit was probably written by a foid anyway.

If we're gonna listen to the study, we have to listen to the whole study. If it says "You can be tall on the inside," we have to take that as we would the part about "But being tall on the outside helps."

If we're gonna listen to the study, we have to listen to the whole study. If it says "You can be tall on the inside," we have to take that as we would the part about "But being tall on the outside helps."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The inside is what matters. :feelsaww: Man where do they take bullshit like this from?
What is this gaslighting? proceeds to blackpill me then bluepill me this is like a normie saying “you’re not that ugly”:lul:
Somewhat reminds me of this. Fits fucking perfectly with what you said.

Translation treats bitter phrase understand bitter understand f5272ad3d591aee6 ccda54f1316aac12

Last edited:
sorry sweaty your personalty isn't tall enough

JFL at this.

They say that confidence can make you look taller. JFLLLLLLLLLLLL
How do people come up with bullshit like this? This is simply unbelievable. Holy fuck who the fuck believes shit like this?!?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 522668

View attachment 522673

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do people really fall into this bullshit? Like, really? Do they buy this?
Do they even know that short men with "confidence" will just look obnoxious, entitled, full of themselves and delusional to people because they don't have the appeal and physique to an "imposing" image? Fuck, how can people come up with so much bullshit is unbelievable, but this one is one of the worst delusional shit I've ever read.

Source: https://www.aberdeennews.com/story/...-prettier-girlfriends-studies-show/116698358/
The absolute state of "studies" in 2021. No wonder why soys are so full of themselves

sorry sweaty your personalty isn't tall enough
But what about the way I treat m'ladies? I'm always validating them and participating in women's marches and donating to streamers and onlyfans. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back