Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Taller men have prettier girlfriends, studies show" But "confidence can make you appear taller" Blatant bluepill in a blackpill subject. JFLLLL

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
JFL at this.

They say that confidence can make you look taller. JFLLLLLLLLLLLL
How do people come up with bullshit like this? This is simply unbelievable. Holy fuck who the fuck believes shit like this?!?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do people really fall into this bullshit? Like, really? Do they buy this?
Do they even know that short men with "confidence" will just look obnoxious, entitled, full of themselves and delusional to people because they don't have the appeal and physique to an "imposing" image? Fuck, how can people come up with so much bullshit is unbelievable, but this one is one of the worst delusional shit I've ever read.

Source: https://www.aberdeennews.com/story/...-prettier-girlfriends-studies-show/116698358/

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
38d 4h 2m
This shit was probably written by a foid anyway.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
155d 14h 52m
If we're gonna listen to the study, we have to listen to the whole study. If it says "You can be tall on the inside," we have to take that as we would the part about "But being tall on the outside helps."

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
FrothySolutions said:
If we're gonna listen to the study, we have to listen to the whole study. If it says "You can be tall on the inside," we have to take that as we would the part about "But being tall on the outside helps."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The inside is what matters. :feelsaww: Man where do they take bullshit like this from?
blackpillistruth said:
What is this gaslighting? proceeds to blackpill me then bluepill me this is like a normie saying “you’re not that ugly”:lul:
Somewhat reminds me of this. Fits fucking perfectly with what you said.

Last edited:
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 34m
sorry sweaty your personalty isn't tall enough

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
★★★★★
239d 20h 13m
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m
SlutLiberationFront said:
JFL at this.

They say that confidence can make you look taller. JFLLLLLLLLLLLL
How do people come up with bullshit like this? This is simply unbelievable. Holy fuck who the fuck believes shit like this?!?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 522668

View attachment 522673

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Do people really fall into this bullshit? Like, really? Do they buy this?
Do they even know that short men with "confidence" will just look obnoxious, entitled, full of themselves and delusional to people because they don't have the appeal and physique to an "imposing" image? Fuck, how can people come up with so much bullshit is unbelievable, but this one is one of the worst delusional shit I've ever read.

Source: https://www.aberdeennews.com/story/...-prettier-girlfriends-studies-show/116698358/
The absolute state of "studies" in 2021. No wonder why soys are so full of themselves

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
dirtykombatcel said:
sorry sweaty your personalty isn't tall enough
But what about the way I treat m'ladies? I'm always validating them and participating in women's marches and donating to streamers and onlyfans. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8