Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall husbands and short wives have the most satisfying relationships (Manlet DO NOT ENTER)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I know some people will say height is only something that draws initial attraction but it can't keep a woman.
But they would be wrong.

According to this article based on a study, relationships where the woman is short and the husband is tall are the happiest.

Not only is it harder for manlets to get into a relationship because women are absolutely brootal when it comes to height selection, but now we know that women are also happier long term if her mate is a lot taller than her.

If only all those lonely tall girls could pick me up and be my mommy, everything would would be good

But they want me dead

Daily reminder that women are most satisfied when their men are 25cm/10inches taller than them in one study, and 21cm/8+inches taller than them in another study. Women want you to TOWER over them. Being a few inches taller doesn't qualify as taller in their eyes jfl

If only all those lonely tall girls could pick me up and be my mommy, everything would would be good

But they want me dead
short guy getting with a tall girl is literal ascension

I already know all this.

Yes a mommy gf would be nice.
Scientifically confirmed now too

Daily reminder that women are most satisfied when their men are 25cm/10inches taller than them in one study, and 21cm/8+inches taller than them in another study. Women want you to TOWER over them. Being a few inches taller doesn't qualify as taller in their eyes jfl

It is beyond over

The sad reality

The sad reality
foid penguins only want emperor penguin

But they want me dead
yeah tbh i'm 5'6 and like tall girls
i find them as appealing as short girls and same height girls
too bad they are chad only, or end up becoming dominatrixes or some weird fetish shit lol

Last edited:
Meter+ tall penguins exist?

I need to buy a gun. That's more terrifying than a zombie coming at you

Meter+ tall penguins exist?

I need to buy a gun. That's more terrifying than a zombie coming at you
Club penguin was hiding their true strength

I know some people will say height is only something that draws initial attraction but it can't keep a woman.
But they would be wrong.

According to this article based on a study, relationships where the woman is short and the husband is tall are the happiest.

Not only is it harder for manlets to get into a relationship because women are absolutely brootal when it comes to height selection, but now we know that women are also happier long term if her mate is a lot taller than her.
:feelsrope: ROPE: This shit is frustrating

Then their sons will be below average height incels.

If some studies say 10 inches difference is best, others 8 and a few other studies I read say 6, then the ideal is about 7.75.

It means men of 5'7 have to find sub 4'11 girls.

I dont mind being with a foid arnd 5 4. But has to be fit and good looking.
View attachment 351229View attachment 351232View attachment 351233View attachment 351234
How do women even like this? It looks grotesque. The second guy looks like a fucking kite or the sail of ship. And the third one? Are we sure he isn't two manlets with shoulder pads? And the 1st and 4th ones look like they could practice hammer throw using their gfs. Jesus fucking Christ. Ridiculous.

JFL @ these midget abominations.

It means men of 5'7 have to find sub 4'11 girls.
I'm at 6'1" and a 4'11" girl rejected me who I was friends with in my class. It is beyond over.

Then their sons will be below average height incels.
Maybe we will see them on here

View attachment 351229View attachment 351232View attachment 351233View attachment 351234
How do women even like this? It looks grotesque. The second guy looks like a fucking kite or the sail of ship. And the third one? Are we sure he isn't two manlets with shoulder pads? And the 1st and 4th ones look like they could practice hammer throw using their gfs. Jesus fucking Christ. Ridiculous.
If you are gigatell, looks don't matter as much. That's life.

Just fuck foid penguins theory
@ThoughtfulCel would you rape penguin foids who walked into your territory?

volcels.co strikes again

Her lack of height must be compensated by her face/body and willingness to perform degenerate acts with me.
Bullshit, you sound like a volcel to me JFL, imagine rejecting a foid because muh height.

Bullshit, you sound like a volcel to me JFL, imagine rejecting a foid because muh height.

I never said id reject her. But fat midgets are gross.

Another water is wet post
Women loving looking like children beside their husband. It's why I laugh my ass off when women prevent men from being with JBs.

Last edited:
Another water is wet post

Women loving looking like children beside their husband. It's why I laugh my ass off when women prevent men from being with JBs.
Women know they can't compete with younger women
And sorry if it seems water is wet, but it was backed up with science article.

I never said id reject her. But fat midgets are gross.

I'm at 6'1" and a 4'11" girl rejected me who I was friends with in my class. It is beyond over.

Maybe we will see them on here

If you are gigatell, looks don't matter as much. That's life.

@ThoughtfulCel would you rape penguin foids who walked into your territory?

volcels.co strikes again
I would easily beat and rape a penguin foid.

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Again this rich, tall volcel.

I am real KHHV unlike you, I would be OK with not-fit (even though I am fit/slim) and not-good-looking.

Check your brag buddy boyo. 6 foot 1 is in the chad range of heights unless you are framecel and or fucked up facecel

the only ascension for manlets is stockholmmaxxing :feelsokman:

many women have bad fathers. maybe having tallfag husband reminds them of daddy figure?
volcel>ugly foid fucker

If only all those lonely tall girls could pick me up and be my mommy
man I'm not even into that mommy gf stuff I just like tall girls but all the tall girls want tower of babel looking niggas.

:cryfeels::feelsrope:Fuck this life

Their sons will be posting here in a couple decades.

5'4's should start looking for dwarf girls at this point.

Manlets should LDAR.

The fakeupmaxxed foids look like clowns in those pictures being so happy next to men much taller than them. :feelsclown:

I am 6’2 and get rejected by everyone I approach, which includes ethnic foids. Height isn’t everything. Your face has to be at least a human level otherwise your height is wasted

The fakeupmaxxed foids look like clowns in those pictures being so happy next to men much taller than them. :feelsclown:
Fakeup needs to be banned and be punished with rape if they use it to get laid.

I am 6’2 and get rejected by everyone I approach, which includes ethnic foids. Height isn’t everything. Your face has to be at least a human level otherwise your height is wasted
no height for your face

Tallfags need to be purged.

And that was obvious to me. Nothing new to me.
The same can be said about handsome husbands and ugly wives, as well as about husbands with an athletic physique and their fat wives.

Yeah I noticed this long time ago, dads on the street are always around 190cm tallfags.

They should make a study about relationship happiness of ethnic holes with white men vs ethnic holes with ethnic men. I wonder how that'd turn out :feelsLSD:

And that was obvious to me. Nothing new to me.
The same can be said about handsome husbands and ugly wives, as well as about husbands with an athletic physique and their fat wives.
cope, men with ugly wives are not happy. neither are men with fat wives.
Yeah I noticed this long time ago, dads on the street are always around 190cm tallfags.
true, every dad is mogging me these days. its over

This is one thing about the blackpill. You will never stop seeing it IRL and getting reminders.
When is the last time you've seen a relationship IRL where the male is around the same height as the foid? Almost never these days tbh even in betabuxx type relationships.
It's over.