Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall husbands and short wives have the most satisfying relationships (Manlet DO NOT ENTER)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
I am 6’2 and get rejected by everyone I approach, which includes ethnic foids. Height isn’t everything. Your face has to be at least a human level otherwise your height is wasted

Face is paramount

Women are reverse pedophiles
They want to feel like a child being fucked by an adult

The wives are happy their genes are getting an upgrade even if it means the tallfag husband's genes are getting a permanent downgrade

The wives are happy their genes are getting an upgrade even if it means the tallfag husband's genes are getting a permanent downgrade
cope, men are attracted to short women.

Short foids are the most annoying ones. It always feel like the have something to prove. They always need to put people down bc of their personal insecurity about their height.

Well, this is weird.
If I find a woman unattractive, I can't just get turned on.
cope, all you need stimulation of the penis to get turned on (unless she is giga deformed).