Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Women in speed dating choose men 25 cm taller than them (10 inches)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

"just be 10 inches taller than her bro"

Imagine a 5ft6 manlet hitting on a 5ft4 girl thinking he's ok since he's 2in taller than her. Meanwhile she's aiming for 6ft2. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Unsurprisingly men were much less strict, they preferred women who were only 7cm shorter

It's worth noting that the sample size was nearly 60 000 people, so clearly these results weren't cherry picked by evil inkwels

Interestingly the point were men and women reached a comprise seemed to be at 19cm (8inches), that's where matching was the most likely.

"B-but it's just speed dating!! Doesn't mean anything :soy::soy::soy:"

Here's another study then. It wasn't done on speed dating and it found that women's preferred height difference was 21cm taller, whereas men's was 8cm shorter. Both results are pretty damn close to the speed dating study

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886913000020

women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller, whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller than their partner

I've been telling this over and over again. Even if you're a 11/10 supermodel chad but <5ft7 IT'S FUCKING OVER. You will be cucked forever and EVER by a simple 6ft3 average joe

I've been telling this over and over again. Even if you're a 11/10 supermodel chad but <5ft7 IT'S FUCKING OVER. You will be cucked forever and EVER by a simple 6ft3 average joe
I mean it's not over but you will have problems for sure

I think a face could carry someone who's a bit below average. Maybe 2in below average or something like that

But this really shows that normies and virtue signaling foids are full of shit when they say "i just want a guy who isn't shorter than me"

You have to be MUCH taller than her if your face isn't anything special. Assuming you're 5ft10, if you use the "compromise" height difference of 8in then this means that women who are taller than 5 FOOT FUCKING 2 think you're too short

Let that sink in.

i thought it was 8 inches, now it's 10?

OVER

Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again

Blackpilled again
Blackpilled again

i thought it was 8 inches, now it's 10?

OVER
8 inches seems to be when there's a compromise. So i think if women are limited to a smaller sample size or if they want a partner NOW that's what they go for. It was also the number found in the other study sooo
Is that watamote

yeah, exactly, that's what couples where the woman does all the choosing looks like, the male is almost a foot taller if not more, and sometimes he's even younger than her, and she pushes him into early marriage

that type of couple is just pure AIDS, the guy is not doing anything in his own self-interest, NOTHING

:feelsrope: this is why you get them when they're 13. you mog by 10 inches, deflower, creampie and impregnate then she won't be leaving probably (15% chance she does according to studies) (only deflower on 14th birthday I am a law abiding citizen of course :feelsokman:) then she can grow up to be normal foid height

:feelsrope: this is why you get them when they're 13. you mog by 10 inches, deflower, creampie and impregnate then she won't be leaving probably (15% chance she does according to studies) (only deflower on 14th birthday I am a law abiding citizen of course :feelsokman:) then she can grow up to be normal foid height
1920: eh, whatever

2020:

Hi guys this is a major cope thinking your height is to blame.

I know many 5'5 chads who slay average taller guys all the time.

Ugly guy who is tall = Tallcel

Handsome guy who is short = chad

That being said a tall chad will outslay a small chad.

You’d have to be at least sub 5’5 for that :rolleyes:

The kind of women going to these speed dating events are specifically hunting for the perfect partner. They're more likely to be neurotic and choosy, because no other guy was good enough for them.

I know a guy bla bla bla, fuck off. Show me the proof

This is no different from saying that you know this one curry who slays :feelsseriously: IT type shit

The short Chad would be Chadlet (5'7 min)

This is no different from saying that you know this one curry who slays :feelsseriously: IT type shit

You might want to re-read what i said - i wasn't talking about incels but good looking short guys.

It's worth noting that the sample size was nearly 60 000 people
where does it say that?

We used a sample of 5782 speed-daters making 128 104 choices to link preferences for partner height to actual choice and the formation of a match
apparently 5782 people

Without looks height is meaningless - just ask all the tallcels.

No, it is not meaningless.

There are scientific studies that show height gives you more dominance, but without the halo effect, you're rendered meaningless. Show me one tallcel with a female or one tallcel in a good job. It is cope.

Low IQ thinking. That's not a proof because looks aren't a simple linear relationship

You need to reach a minimum threshold in both face and height, beyond that threshold face and height are roughly as important and one can make up for the other to a certain extent.

But below that threshold you're either so ugly you're disfigured or so short that you'll never be seen as a man by anyone. In both cases you're screwed, it's as if your other good feature doesn't mean anything. BUT this does NOT invalidate the fact that your good feature is indeed GOOD

It's a non linear relationship outside of the threshold. The average is no longer a simple arithmetic mean but more akin to a geometric mean where standard deviation influences the mean.

Last edited:
You have to be a BURNING victim or BE FUCKING DEFORMED to be incel as a tall man. Or have 100% autism. lmao even if you're a 3/10 you can ogremaxx and still have a chance

You have to be a BURNING victim or BE FUCKING DEFORMED to be incel as a tall man. Or have 100% autism. lmao even if you're a 3/10 you can ogremaxx and still have a chance

I am mid thirties and a tall cel, never seen any advantage. Non-paid for girl virgin with over 7,000 day time/ night time approaches and 50,000 online dating approaches. 0% success rate.

I am mid thirties and a tall cel, never seen any advantage.
Because you've never lived as a manlet so how could you know. Read my comment, this type of thinking doesn't mean shit.

Someone could just say these good looking manlets aren't chad so face doesn't mean anything.

There are scientific studies that show height gives you more dominance, but without the halo effect, you're rendered meaningless. Show me one tallcel with a female or one tallcel in a good job. It is cope.

I am not talking about having a female because of it.

I am mid thirties and a tall cel, never seen any advantage.

Then how about you cut off your legs because you do not see any advantage in being tall?

Because you've never lived as a manlet so how could you know. Read my comment, this type of thinking doesn't mean shit.

Someone could just say these good looking manlets aren't chad so face doesn't mean anything.

So what are you saying? I've been misreading all of the flirtation signs? Damn that must be it.

Bro - chads who are 5'5 mog me consistantly and gain more attention than me at work. Height is meaningless.

Like i said there are advantages in the work world, but i was overlooked for senior positions even with the highest working performance rates.

Also @speedtypingincel

I am mid thirties and a tall cel, never seen any advantage. Non-paid for girl virgin with over 7,000 day time/ night time approaches and 50,000 online dating approaches. 0% success rate.
LMAO its your own fucking FAULT if you're in this position. But i advise you to research really well and take roids, TRT, etc. and save for plastic surgery. and done.

LMAO its your own fucking FAULT if you're in this position. But i advise you to research really well and take roids, TRT, etc. and save for plastic surgery. and done.

LOL i can't believe you people are saying i can't be incel if im tall - i'd like another tall cel to come on the board and try to explain how we get nothing from women.

So what are you saying? I've been misreading all of the flirtation signs? Damn that must be it.

Bro - chads who are 5'5 mog me consistantly and gain more attention than me at work. Height is meaningless.

Like i said there are advantages in the work world, but i was overlooked for senior positions even with the highest working performance rates.
Again its your own fault, as a tall man you can SELF IMPROVE. a manlet can't do that

Read my other comment. You're below the required threshold so your height doesn't do much due to the non linearity

I'll give you an example assuming equal weight in the mean (face is as strong as height)

Arithmetic mean: 1/10 and 9/10 => mean = 5/10, you're average

Geometric mean: 1/10 and 9/10 => mean = 3/10, you're UGLY

And imo the geometric mean isn't strict enough. Once you're below the threshold it's over much faster than what the geometric mean indicates. IMO once you're one standard deviation below the average NOTHING can save you.

And what I just wrote will still happen even if you think face is more important than height

LOL i can't believe you people are saying i can't be incel if im tall, inceltear category.
lol get the fuck out. You're delusional if you don't agree taking steroids and being huge as fuck don't have a positive outlook on your looks

lol get the fuck out. You're delusional if you don't agree taking steroids and being huge as fuck don't have a positive outlook on your looks

Testosterone injection and taking growth hormones is mandatory at this point.

Read my other comment. You're below the required threshold so your height doesn't do much due to the non linearity

I'll give you an example assuming equal weight in the mean (face is as strong as height)

Arithmetic mean: 1/10 and 9/10 => mean = 5/10, you're average

Geometric mean: 1/10 and 9/10 => mean = 3/10, you're UGLY

And imo the geometric mean isn't strict enough. Once you're below the threshold it's over much faster than what the geometric mean indicates. IMO once you're one standard deviation below the average NOTHING can save you.

And what I just wrote will still happen even if you think face is more important than height
You’d have to be super short for nothing to save you, bottom 5% minimum

If your son is a giga manlet it should be mandatory to inject him with GH, i'm 100% serious. Child abuse otherwise
You’d have to be super short for nothing to save you, bottom 5% minimum
No more like bottom 25%.

ANYTHING at this point is mandatory if you got the gift of being tall

Right ok - i'll gym cel again and do steriods and report back just to prove you wrong.

If your son is a giga manlet it should be mandatory to inject him with GH, i'm 100% serious. Child abuse otherwise

No more like bottom 25%.
25% of men aren’t truecels of their height alone. :feelswhat:

Right ok - i'll gym cel again and do steriods and report back just to prove you wrong.
Are you playing dense? I've explained to you how it's possible to both have height that matters just as much as face AND having a situation where someone is tall and it doesn't do shit

Think of it this way

Imagine you have a phone that's super fast, cheap af, ergonomic, has all the best software, everything

But it weighs 20 pounds. Would anyone buy it? No.

Does this mean all the other stuff is meaningless in general for phones? No. But because that phone is so bad at that ONE SINGLE THING, it's become worthless. The other shit doesn't matter anymore.

You're a 20 pound phone.

And by the way I hope you succeed for your own sake

Are you playing dense? I've explained to you how it's possible to both have height that matters just as much as face AND having a situation where someone is tall and it doesn't do shit Think of it this way Imagine you have a phone that's super fast, cheap af, ergonomic, has all the best software, everything But it weighs 20 pounds. Would anyone buy it? No. Does this mean all the other stuff is meaningless in general for phones? No. But because that phone is so bad at that ONE SINGLE THING, it's become worthless. The other shit doesn't matter anymore. You're a 20 pound phone. And by the way I hope you succeed for your own sake
Are you playing dense? I've explained to you how it's possible to both have height that matters just as much as face AND having a situation where someone is tall and it doesn't do shit Think of it this way Imagine you have a phone that's super fast, cheap af, ergonomic, has all the best software, everything But it weighs 20 pounds. Would anyone buy it? No. Does this mean all the other stuff is meaningless in general for phones? No. But because that phone is so bad at that ONE SINGLE THING, it's become worthless. The other shit doesn't matter anymore. You're a 20 pound phone. And by the way I hope you succeed for your own sake
25% of men aren’t truecels of their height alone. :feelswhat:

Brutal, I thought it would be 15 centimeters.

On the horizon; gigantic women complaining they can't find 6'10 men.

Well I think by what you're showing here even if you're 6' it's over, realistically you need to be 6'2'' to even be considered by 50% of foids

Tallfags are weak fakecels.

I know a guy bla bla bla, fuck off. Show me the proof

One of this sub's mods is a 5'4 chad ffs. Face >>>>> height. Especially when young, 16-22. Height becomes more important as you age, as it's the one trait that doesn't diminish (until you get very old).

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsYall:

BASED