Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Talking with normies

Fliptard

Fliptard

Greycel
To all NTcels here, what do you guys usually talk about? If you can talk to foids for more than 30 seconds, what is it usually about beyond work/study/other business?

Do good looking/high status people (in your specific social environment) ignore/dismiss you?

I talk to women at work about how much work sucks dick.

I only really talk to men. Not foids.

To all NTcels here, what do you guys usually talk about? If you can talk to foids for more than 30 seconds, what is it usually about beyond work/study/other business?

Do good looking/high status people (in your specific social environment) ignore/dismiss you?
They always ask me if I am into x sport. I say "not really" and they never talk to me again.

NT + above 7 face = fakecel

People always ask me if im okay jfl

you try to find interests or things you have in common and expand on that.

So talk about Chad cock? It won't get you laid but it'll get her talking I bet.

I only really talk to men. Not foids.
yeah. even at work I don't talk to foids if I don't absolutely have to.
what could an incel and foid possibly have in common to talk about?

I just talk about superficial things with them. No use trying to go deeper because they are so bluepilled and brainwashed that it's not funny anymore.

Normies usually talk about movies, shows, music, boring things that I don't know much about.

I'm totally socially isolated and I avoid contact with normies IRL. There are no topics that I could talk with roasties over even if I wanted to (I absolutely dont and wont) however I like cars/bikes and conspiracies so thats at least something I could talk to a norman about if they put a gun to my head.

It really depends on the situation. Sometimes there just isn't anything to talk about.