Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talked with my old female classmate on Instagram.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I created a truecel account with no pictures or profile pic to stalk my female classmates, yesterday i was very drunk so i decided to randomly message on of those girls.

Keep in mind she has no idea who i am, what unfolded was beyond brutal and i feel like slitting my wrists at this moment.

She has some artsy 2 deep for 4 bullshit on her insta so i decided to send her this poetic shit.

Weirds me

Then she said she couldn't believe i have no friends or actual insta account.

Over for me time to commit suicide

Brutal Truecel pill.

But then it gets worse.

Over for me it is indeedd brutal being me

In Georgian i replied 'yes, we were classmates' and after that she hasn't replied yet.

I know even if we did talk nothing would've changed but holy fucking shit my heart started racing so fucking hard! i was actually getting excited over this shit, the fact that i knew her and knowing she was replying to me made me feel insanely good, even though she didn't know my identity the dopamine rush was fucking crazy.

Undisputedcry
Drink 1
Rope 10

These conversations autist low inhib cels have always depress me. Like what do you expect the toilet to reply?

These conversations autist low inhib cels have always depress me. Like what do you expect the toilet to reply?

I didn't expect her to reply at all, i was drunk when i sent her that message.

But fuck man 'i can't believe you have no friends' :feelsrope:

man you guys go crazy if a female just pays attention at what you say for about 2 seconds

That's a bruh moment right there

man you guys go crazy if a female just pays attention at what you say for about 2 seconds

I haven't had any contact with a female for years.

But it's more about the fact that I KNOW WHO SHE IS! that part really fucking made me excited idk why.

Story of my life. I used to go out and take long walks or drives to pretend I had friend I went out with

females live such busy social lives they actually can't comprehend having no friends in the same way they can't comprehend living without water

lol she can't even comprehend the concept of not having a social media account with tons of pictures

But you're a stupid sperg for using "mfw" on social media :feelsseriously:

Holy fuck she just replied to me.

She said she wants to know who i am. :giga:

I gave her a hint.

She said she tried to remember who knew English that well in our class and she said no one knew it to that level, I WAS THAT INVISIBLE!

:feelsrope:
Just make her as uncomfortable as possible.

Don't tell her who you are or shes gonna insta block you

And tell other people.

This what pretty much what she told me when i said i didn't want to tell her my identity.

'I understand you, but you must also understand that I can not trust that person and I can not write anything if I do not know who he is and if you imagine yourself in my place you will probably understand better, mysticism is not lacking in life, thank you.'

I gave her a hint.

She said she tried to remember who knew English that well in our class and she said no one knew it to that level, I WAS THAT INVISIBLE!

:feelsrope:
just stop and go to sleep.you are making a fool of yourself.you will 100% be humiliated or at best receive some kind of pity talk.foids have too much shit going in their lives so don't be surprised if they can't remember you.that shit was 6 years ago and so much happens in 3 months much less 6 years.

just stop and go to sleep.you are making a fool of yourself.you will 100% be humiliated or at best receive some kind of pity talk.foids have too much shit going in their lives so don't be surprised if they can't remember you.that shit was 6 years ago and so much happens in 3 months much less 6 years.
I won't tell her who i am.

^^^^^^

I won't tell her who i am.
Stop with the fucking scoobydoo hints immediately man

^^^^^^

Stop with the fucking scoobydoo hints immediately man

Yea you guys are right.

She doesn't want to talk to a stranger because she feels 'uncomfortable' but when i told her we went to the same class she immediately wants to know my name, bitch just wants a story to tell to her friends about a truecel who harassed her on Instagram.

She just said my name lmfao.

And i said no that isn't who i am, bruh wtf am i doing???

Autism

Last edited:
How old are you?

doesn’t saying you’re Georgian kinda narrow things down? Anyway I wouldn’t tell her who you are. Could even be social suicide depending on how popular she is and how old you are.

How old are you?

doesn’t saying you’re Georgian kinda narrow things down? Anyway I wouldn’t tell her who you are. Could even be social suicide depending on how popular she is and how old you are.

I'm 19 and she pretty much figured it out.

It doesn't matter tbh she lives like in a different part of the city and i have no social life to speak of, she can't really do anything else but mock me.

We must Ignore foids and you failed such an easy task :feelsUgh:

Nigga why you drawing on Instagram?

it's hard to imagine living and dying alone.i don't blame him
Come on of course i know that but talking to cunts will only gonna make it worse as they'll just ghost you in a middle of a conversation

"mfw" "neet" imagine actually using those words in conversations with females.
Guys reveal too much when they talk to foids. No wonder foids know about the term friendzone when it used to only be discussed among guys.

I didn't expect her to reply at all, i was drunk when i sent her that message.

They love to rub it in.

They haven't experienced how bad IRL being strung along is probably.
And tell other people.

This what pretty much what she told me when i said i didn't want to tell her my identity.

'I understand you, but you must also understand that I can not trust that person and I can not write anything if I do not know who he is and if you imagine yourself in my place you will probably understand better, mysticism is not lacking in life, thank you.'

Nah. Random guys will hit her up on fb or insta and she'll be fine with it. When women talk to you like nuns it's over.

Nigga why you drawing on Instagram?

???

She's the one drawing and shit not me.

Bluepillers: 110)

Bruh.

Come on of course i know that but talking to cunts will only gonna make it worse as they'll just ghost you in a middle of a conversation
Your own fault dude

She's using some lame ass tactics to somehow shame me for being a loser lmfao.

'If you were not my classmate, maybe you would have had a normal dialogue'

But because i'm your truecel classmate we can't have a normal dialogue? 'empathetic Gender' :lul:

Last edited:
:lul: OP mogs me with low inhib
Over for me it is indeedd brutal being me

I could never send this type of shit to an irl person, even anonymously. gives me second hand embarrassment just looking at it. my typing style turns very monotone and generic whenever I have to interact with normies

:lul: OP mogs me with low inhib
View attachment 306135
I could never send this type of shit to an irl person, even anonymously. gives me second hand embarrassment just looking at it. my typing style is very monotone and generic when I talk to normies

Ex classmate.

I haven't seen her in years.

I created a truecel account with no pictures or profile pic to stalk my female classmates, yesterday i was very drunk so i decided to randomly message on of those girls.

Keep in mind she has no idea who i am, what unfolded was beyond brutal and i feel like slitting my wrists at this moment.

She has some artsy 2 deep for 4 bullshit on her insta so i decided to send her this poetic shit.

View attachment 306080

Then she said she couldn't believe i have no friends or actual insta account.

View attachment 306081

Brutal Truecel pill.

But then it gets worse.

View attachment 306083

In Georgian i replied 'yes, we were classmates' and after that she hasn't replied yet.

I know even if we did talk nothing would've changed but holy fucking shit my heart started racing so fucking hard! i was actually getting excited over this shit, the fact that i knew her and knowing she was replying to me made me feel insanely good, even though she didn't know my identity the dopamine rush was fucking crazy.

View attachment 306084View attachment 306086View attachment 306085
Stop talking like a 4chan sperg when not on 4chan. What's her instagram by the way?

why apologize for misspelling

Bro you make the most brutal threads :cryfeels:
this was painful to read ngl :feelsrope:

I can't believe any of this actually happened.

What the fuck was i thinking?? and then when she figured out who i was why did i deny it like a retard?? :feelstastyman::feelsUnreal::feelsree::incel:

Norwoodrage

He went total sperg ngl. He should have just insulted her instead of venting to her like a loser, it's only gonna boost her self worth.

tf is even this shit. This is why i dont drink alcohol, i also have an account with nothing on it with random generated name and i browse with it but i dont fucking follow them why would you follow dude

jfl at using autist speak

???

She's the one drawing and shit not me.

Bluepillers: 110)

Bruh.

She's using some lame ass tactics to somehow shame me for being a loser lmfao.

'If you were not my classmate, maybe you would have had a normal dialogue'

But because i'm your truecel classmate we can't have a normal dialogue? 'empathetic Gender' :lul:
I was talking about your alphabet lmfao.

Surely Kavkaz girls aren’t hypergamous and promiscuous as western girls? Right Georgia bro? I need some cope lol